Other Wow no one even welcomed me when I made an introduction..

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included :D We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

HOLY SHIT IM DEAD MECHANIST YOU SAVAGE

world-s-smallest-violin-550x535.jpg

Sadly, it seems like they left the site almost immediately after making this post, based on their Last Seen date.

Very disappointing for people to leave before you can say your piece, I know, but it's clear they haven't read a single reply to this post. I really wanted to see what would happen, too!

Such a shame. I was half-hoping she'd come back in the off chance she gets a reality check. Hope she gets hers soon.

Well, if she didn't feel comfortable before she sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable now after all of that.

IMG_1653.GIF

That_One_Person That_One_Person I'm really sorry! I try to welcome everyone with my daily site welcomings, but I've just got on a trip and was getting used to the schedule so I accidentally ended up missing a bunch! I'm so sorry, I promise it wasn't out of malice or anything personal, and that you are very much welcome here, you and everyone else whom I may have missed! Can you please forgive me?

In any case, let me do now what I failed to do earlier.

That_One_Person That_One_Person welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back