Other Would You Rather?

WOULD YOU RATHER:
Be incredibly attractive

or

Be incredibly intelligent

I'd go with the second without any doubt. For me intelligence is much more important than physical appearance. I think I'd be able to take advantage of a stronger intellect much more than an attractive physical appearance. But then again, I'm not really interested in romance or dating for the forseeable future, so that might be bias on my part. But what do you think? Attractive, or intelligent?
Pfft. I'm already both.

dark-souls-ogre-transparent-png-stickpng-ogre-png-562_599.png

Live in a place where it's hot all year long

or

Live in a place where it's cold all year long

I prefer cold all year long. I get heat stroke really quick, so being hot all year would be hell for me. I'd much rather bundle up rather than deal with wanting to peel off my sweating burning skin.

Always have to tell the truth

or

Always have to lie

Always have to tell the truth, by far. I'm not against lying, but it creates too many problems anyway and I was a pathological liar (I mean, not truly, but I lied a lot) when I was 16-17. Ye no.

Never eat rice

or

Never eat bread

This is really difficult but considering I love fried rice more than sandwiches, I'll eat rice over bread any day.

Have telekinesis

or

Have telepathy

So, either have the ability to lift and manipulate matter with my mind or talk to people in their heads... Would I be able to know what they are talking about too, or is mind reading not an option? If it's not on here, I'm going to take telekinesis. That is always fun and I can be a lazy fatass at last.

Be able to talk to animals

or

Be able to speak all human languages

Ohhh now that's tough. Either I can learn all the human languages or learn body language of animals. Which, frankly talking to animals might be less glorious than I think... But there are a lot of human languages out there and I can profit off of helping people learn how to actually pronounce Latin. So learn how to speak all human languages :3

Be incredibly attractive

or

Be incredibly intelligent

Intelligence over attractiveness. Any day. Who cares if I look good? If I'm incredibly intelligent, I can flaunt my stuff anyway and know how to do it really well. Intelligent doesn't mean being knowledgeable, but it does make learning things really easy and pattern sensing and reason comes second nature. Yea, intelligence all the way.

WOULD YOU RATHER

Get up early

or

Stay up late

I feel I know which way this one will go for most of you, but for me, the answer is actually get up early. There's just something that feels so good to me about getting up early. Starting a new day before the sun rises,being the early bird who gets the worm, starting a day with the right foot in a productive manner, nothing really makes for a better start for the day to me. It also helps me to keep a consistent routine. I've heard how quarantine messed up the sleep schedule for lots of people, but for me getting up early at around the same time every day has helped me stay productive and full of energy each day.

Get up early

or

Stay up late

I prefer to stay up late. Not because I don't want to go to bed, but later at night I have so much creativity and imagination swarming through and too many ideas that I can't just sleep. I also have acute insomnia and that's the reason why. Caffeine exacerbates it as it makes me more anxious, more paranoid, and makes these ideas and imaginations take a darker turn. So it's partly because I need to write something down and partly because I'm too anxious or afraid to sleep if I end up ingesting too much caffeine.

WOULD YOU RATHER

Get up early

or

Stay up late

I feel I know which way this one will go for most of you, but for me, the answer is actually get up early. There's just something that feels so good to me about getting up early. Starting a new day before the sun rises,being the early bird who gets the worm, starting a day with the right foot in a productive manner, nothing really makes for a better start for the day to me. It also helps me to keep a consistent routine. I've heard how quarantine messed up the sleep schedule for lots of people, but for me getting up early at around the same time every day has helped me stay productive and full of energy each day.
As someone who's nocturnal, stay up late. I love the nightlife as there's more to it than daytime. Night owls rise. And its probably cause im just used to driving at night, home from family stuff. Id just admire the nightlife.

But getting up early is hard for me as an insomniac. Id literally have to be scared out of my sleep in order to get up early

If you could get all your nutrients and be healthy with either option...

WOULD YOU RATHER

Only drink

or

Only eat

I'd go with only eat. I can't imagine the sensation of having an empty stomach all day. Just drinking and never being able to eat... I can't imagine what that would be like...

I was gonna say drink, cause hydration is important... But the "be healthy anyway" thing changes it up a lot.

I'd have to go with food at that point cause honestly, 50% of the experience of food is in the texture. With liquid, your textures are extremely limited... Plus anything you eat is devoid of any flare. You can't bite a bagel and get more cream cheese on one side than the other. It's soulless.

WOULD YOU RATHER

Only drink

or

Only eat
Controversial, but only drink. I really don't care for the sensation of eating and I find I'm never really satisfied by it anyway. Assuming I can drink a smoothie with everything I need to survive in it, I'll gladly take that over trying to needlessly diversify my food options so I don't get bored with the same foods. Plus drinks are less expensive.

Oof, that's really tough.

On one hand, we have "only drink". I love my caffeine to death, and it only comes in liquid form. If I can't have a coffee or monster in the morning, I'm pretty much dead for the entire day.
But on the other hand... we have "only eat". I love eating. Mac and cheese, cake, eggs, mashed potatoes, that kind of stuff... living without that would just be sad.

I guess you could technically "liquify" your favourite foods. Who's to say I can't drink cake? ; )

I think I'll go with only being able to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back