Other Would you rather be an older sibling, younger sibling, or only child?

i'm a middle child and middle children are always ignored (:I) so i'd rather be the youngest and get the most attention.

I think I'd stay with my role as the oldest. I like having my younger brother looking up to me.

If I had a twin I'd cherish him/her.

Otherwise I'd be an only child, I could really do without my two older sisters.

I'm an only child too, but although I did get lonely, I like being an only child. Having a twin would be interesting though

I'm the younger one. I enjoy when my older sibling gives me words of wisdom, something I am clearly not good at. I'm fine with how everything as is.

I was an only child for 15 years, then my mom and step dad had my brother. After that I think I would rather have stayed the only child, but only because I was so much older then him. I kind of became a second mom rather then his sister, and because I was so much older my mom and dad put so much on me: Taking care of him, babysitting while they worked, taking him places with me so my parents could do things. It really impacted my teen years.

Now I don't even want kids of my own, which works for my husband and I. Mostly because we love traveling and taking off when ever we feel like it and our jobs allow.

Either the oldest or only child. Though I think the grass is always greener on the other side.
I am a middle child but I grew up as the only younger sibling since my younger sisters live away from me, so I'm the younger of two at home or the middle child of five in total.

I'm the youngest of my family.

I would love to be my older sisters twin, or older than her so I can take care of her and show my love for how she cared for me.

I'm the youngest of my family.

I would love to be my older sisters twin, or older than her so I can take care of her and show my love for how she cared for me.
♥♥♥ appreciate it to.

I'm the oldest.

I love to have a twin as well. But, honestly, I'm happy being the eldest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back