Would You Press the Button?

sounds like a deal. *pushes button and dooms us all*

You will only get perfect As for the rest of your life, and yes, that means you're stuck in school.

I'll pass! Grades don't define you.

You'll be able to speak fluently in any language you want, (only one)

BUT

You CANNOT visit the country that's official language is what you've chosen.

I don't want a foot injury or a million puppies!
Just one puppy would be okay. Also I love pitbulls! Just don't want/need that many!

Press the button, free ramen for the rest of your life
BUT
You'll have a toothache that never goes away.

Nah,,, free ramen ain't worth it if I have to eat with a toothache. Never going through that again *shudders*

Press the button and you get to have dinner with ANYONE you want (fictional, dead, famous etc etc)
BUT
You have to watch them die painfully once the dinner has ended.

Yes, because I would choose someone who is already dead so they have gone through it before.

Press the button for world peace
BUT
You are always internally conflicted.

Don't press, don't care about world peace

Press button to become essentially the most awesome person ever, awesome how? That depends on your own interpretation and definition of an awesome person. In short you'll become what you want to be.

However

If you're a dude each 6 hrs a random person will show up and kick you in the balls with no means to defend from it and it will hurt really bad.

If you're a dudette you'll be under an eternal menstrual period.

If you're an special thing a truck run over you, you'll recover but sure you'll be hit again by a truck

Well, special thing isn't as bad as the others, so I guess I'm good, darling.
Press the button for whatever you want,
BUT
You have a minor infected foot injury for the rest of your days

I press it to have more button presses for whatever I want and I use one of these presses to negate foot infection

Press button you gain the power to read other people's mind, however each night a strange person, you can't see it's face, will caress your butt without any sexual intention but still will do it also will whisper disturbing sickening things on your ear, if you read this guy's mind you'll get an omninous creepy feeling and won't be able to understand what's on this person's mind

Totally.

Press the button for the cutest puppy/kitten/piglet in the world and it stays that size
BUT
It will murder you in your sleep in one year.

Fuck, no. I already know the cutest cat. So there!

You get a new friend

But

A random person you know but don't particularly like forgets all languages they know and begins purring like a kitten. Otherwise, they function normally.

That would be very funny, but still a bit cruel. No go.

You have the power to instantly "undo" something you did, essentially going back in time to the moment before you did it. All your memories are intact and you can prevent yourself from an embarassing situation, failing a test, or getting into danger.

But

One random memory of your past is forgotten forever, and you have no control over which one you forget.

As long as my losing that memory doesn't result in a never ending slope of mistakes then, sure. On second thought, no, if I'm going to forget things it's gonna be the natural way!

You become a god. Just another in a pantheon of Gods who rule over different aspects of life like making horror movies.

But

You will never advance to a position of leadership.

Naah, too much of a hassle

You get your own personal Harem with anyone of your liking

But

You can't see them naked, touch them more than a kiss or holding hands or have sexual relationship with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back