Would you marry the avatar above you?

Would I seriously marry the avatar above me? Hmm. Here is my answer to all avatars:

"Ain't No Woman Like My Kaerri" by Dannigan

No.

I will not marry the avatar above me.

Because there ain't no woman like my Kaerri.

Maybe the avatar above me is a woman hardly ever seen on Earth.

Maybe she exudes the feminity and life energy of ten.

Maybe she has all the money a human being could ask for and all of the passion that warms a man long after deep encounters.

Maybe the avatar is incredible in all rooms of the house.

Maybe she's that kind of woman whose fame and reputation will only add to your own while men and women the world over look upon you and reel with envy.

Still, she stands no chance with me.

You know why?

Because no other woman holds a candle to my Kaerri.

When I look back on all the years that we have shared tenderly together, think of her unobtrusive presence, when I reminisce about how good it feels to just hold her hand and lay ever-welcome by her side, my soul is fulfilled.

When I come home from draining days, sweat-stained, brain-tired, and spiritually-depleted, gratefully the man in me rises because I know Kaerri's hug is there waiting only for me.

I believe there are more women alive in the world in this moment than there have been in any other moment in all the history of humanity. When I hold Kaerri's hand in mine, when I just think of her, like right now, they are as far away as the stars beckoning in the night sky. Beckon on, you stars, for Kaerri is my sun. I grow and glow from her energy and she from mine.

Together, we form our own special galaxy.

I am alive but once; I am Dannigan this time around only. For me, before, now, and ever after, to all others, please understand - the door is shut, the deal is sealed, you are too late, and so I must wish you well. I tell you true - you cannot compare to the purity, the beauty, the power, and the completeness my lady gives to me in my every waking hour. She alone makes my heart smile.

And how can this be? It's really very simple.

There just ain't no woman like my Kaerri.

Honor and love,
Dannigan =)

Would I seriously marry the avatar above me? Hmm. Here is my answer to all avatars:

"Ain't No Woman Like My Kaerri" by Dannigan

No.

I will not marry the avatar above me.

Because there ain't no woman like my Kaerri.

Maybe the avatar above me is a woman hardly ever seen on Earth.

Maybe she exudes the feminity and life energy of ten.

Maybe she has all the money a human being could ask for and all of the passion that warms a man long after deep encounters.

Maybe the avatar is incredible in all rooms of the house.

Maybe she's that kind of woman whose fame and reputation will only add to your own while men and women the world over look upon you and reel with envy.

Still, she stands no chance with me.

You know why?

Because no other woman holds a candle to my Kaerri.

When I look back on all the years that we have shared tenderly together, think of her unobtrusive presence, when I reminisce about how good it feels to just hold her hand and lay ever-welcome by her side, my soul is fulfilled.

When I come home from draining days, sweat-stained, brain-tired, and spiritually-depleted, gratefully the man in me rises because I know Kaerri's hug is there waiting only for me.

I believe there are more women alive in the world in this moment than there have been in any other moment in all the history of humanity. When I hold Kaerri's hand in mine, when I just think of her, like right now, they are as far away as the stars beckoning in the night sky. Beckon on, you stars, for Kaerri is my sun. I grow and glow from her energy and she from mine.

Together, we form our own special galaxy.

I am alive but once; I am Dannigan this time around only. For me, before, now, and ever after, to all others, please understand - the door is shut, the deal is sealed, you are too late, and so I must wish you well. I tell you true - you cannot compare to the purity, the beauty, the power, and the completeness my lady gives to me in my every waking hour. She alone makes my heart smile.

And how can this be? It's really very simple.

There just ain't no woman like my Kaerri.

Honor and love,
Dannigan =)
Nice reply,

But I’m a Guy.

Thank you for the compliment. That answer was not written solely for you, but for everyone. =)

Here is my answer to all avatars:
(Bold mine)

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back