Would you marry the avatar above you?

They are wearing a cute hat and is basically dressed to marry so I don't see why not.
Idea Idea I can assure you that the girl is worth it! And you're probably right, I didn't see the horns at first. I assumed it was a horse, god forbid my actions.

They are wearing a cute hat and is basically dressed to marry so I don't see why not.
Idea Idea I can assure you that the girl is worth it! And you're probably right, I didn't see the horns at first. I assumed it was a horse, god forbid my actions.
I hope I didn't upset you? I assure you that such was not my intention...

PS: people below, skip me

I hope I didn't upset you? I assure you that such was not my intention...

PS: people below, skip me
Idea Idea Hhahaha no, I feel like my words are always harsher without emotes xd I didn't mean to scare you, I'm bad with words sorry. I hope I didn't ruin your day. Please don't interpret it the wrong way, I seriously didn't mean to upset you in any way

I'm not going to skip anyone, btw xd that would be rude of me (however you can skip me and we could marry the same person)
Well the girl in the pic looks really uncomfortable, if she's going to pull that face at our marriage I'll get the idea she doesn't want to marry me at all hahahahaha *cries*. But it would be nice I suppose, I like her eyes but she looks like an officer in an army so I assume I wouldn't see her that much if she's on duty.

Looks like a trap. Not gonna be caught this time
I mean, for the record he eventually turns into this after dying a few times
CiaHeJiU4AAjtlk.jpg

Biggest concern is probably managing the crazy I think.

I think you're a Fate Series fan so read Fate/Strange Fake to learn more

(Skip me )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back