• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Would you like your very own RP/Character music themes?

ChoShadow

That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes
Hey guys, ChoShadow here!

I am here to offer, as the title suggests, music (themes) for your role-plays and/or characters!!

Why am I offering? Simple. Because I am a composer and music is my passion. There is no greater or deeper reason than that behind my offer.

I do not need any kind of payment or compensation if you choose to engage my services. I consider this practice for my future and a gesture of good will towards my fellow content creators here on the site. If you have a role-play or a character whom you really want a music theme for, let me know!

As an examples the pieces of music I have linked below are pieces I wrote for role-plays I created some time ago, both of which are sadly long dead and lost to the memory of time. The first was called “Dragon’s Revenge,” and the story revolved around a Dragon Goddess named Sil’Eph Niir who descended to the Earth to do battle with an ancient and wicked Dragon God named Maglissos who’s evil influence was tainting the hearts of mortals everywhere fueling his rebirth and return from the Void Beyond Time.

This piece of music was written with a particular scene/visual in mind. Imagine if you will that the world is scorched and on its last legs. Sil’Eph Niir is now all that stands in the way of Maglissos’ evil reign, and he has just appeared to do battle with her. The piece begins with Sil’Eph Niir (in human form) looking up at Maglissos in his Dragon Form as he sneers down at her. As the music intensifies, she is walking defiantly towards him and his hordes of evil followers as she prepares to take to her own Dragon Form in order to finish this once and for all and determine the fate of this world…

(And yes, that is in fact yours truly in the profile image)

Prepare O Goddess For Battle

The next piece(s) are part of a suite I composed to go along with a DBZ Fandom I made a while back called Odyssey of Power. The Part 1 details the course of a battle between our heroes and their ultimate foe. As the battle progresses from seeming to be in our heroes favor to rapidly turning against them, one of our heroes is done away with by the villain which then sparks a requiem of memories before our main heroine snaps and begins the transformation into the Super Saiyan form at last.

Odyssey of Power Suite

What did you think?

Dragon’s Revenge actually has an entire (ongoing) playlist of music dedicated to it from its Main Title Theme to various themes for characters and major events. However, most of the playlist uses a weaker set of sounds than the one you just heard, so the quality isn’t as nice though I am looking to upgrade all of them in the near future.

Rest assured that if you ask me to compose for you I will be using only my best software to create the most realistic music I can for you.

If you are interested in hearing the music of Dragon’s Revenge, you can can find the playlist here: Dragon's Revenge Playlist

If you would like me to compose a piece of music for your role-play/characters, please do let me know right away! 

And if you do contact me, please provide me with the following details:

* The name of the role-play/character

* A basic description (about a paragraph will do) of the role-play/character

* An example piece of music which has the same overall style or presentation that you are looking for

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants a piece of music written for their RP/Characters!!

~ ChoShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings!

I was linked to this topic by a friend and I think you have a good ear for music, particularly classical arrangements. I figured I'd throw my hat in and see if you'd like to compose a piece for a character of mine. Read on and see if it gives you some inspiration.

His name is Juri Isdrup.

Change. That was the one thing Juri's father never shut up about: change. That one word had bred more impassioned speeches and drunken rants than he could care to remember. It's what woke his father up in the morning, what he ate and drank when beer and bread were not at hand. It's what inspired him to court Juri's mother despite her sordid past, to build a life and a family with the woman he dared to love. But most importantly, it was the thing that brought Juri's family out of the cold north and into the fertile south. But change would not come, not as far as Juri was concerned. Instead of bitter winters and weak harvests they now had harsh summers and border disputes. And outsiders as they were the townsfolk saw fit to shun and ostracize them. But time passed, eventually they were accepted, things were good, and for a time Juri thought he could see his father's change cresting the horizon of their lives.

And then it happened. The soldiers came at night, staggering under the curse of inebriation and poor judgement. They came bearing weapons, horrible things that boomed like thunder and spat fire and metal. The screams came first, the flames soon followed. Juri wasn't sure what had happened, nor could he remember much of that night. What he did remember was grabbing his axe and running with his father and brother into town. The rest is a blur of fire and blood, a cacophony of violence until the noise finally dimmed and the smoke began to clear. Bodies littered the street from both sides of the conflict, and Juri's father and brother lay among them. But the soldiers had fled, and so the day was 'won' for those that cared about such things. All Juri saw was destruction, a punctuation mark at the end of a long missive of violence and ignorance.

Change? To Juri that word was a myth, a fable to quiet children before bed. He would clean his wounds and his body, he would bury his family, bury the dead, and then he would see to the town. His father's lumber business would be needed for the repairs, and Juri was the only one left to manage the work. At the end of the day, he'd be doing the same thing he'd been doing for the last 14 years of his life.

Nothing had changed, and nothing ever would.

Sorry it's kinda long, but I figured the story needed to be told naturally to get the feel for his character.

And here's the music sample as requested. I love the instruments and the male choir aspects of it, but the tone isn't quite fitting for Juri. Juri's song feels like it would start kind of mellow and low, somber but with a hint of hope and levity towards the end, then move into a fiery climax of anger and energy, then finish with a tearful refrain where Juri is left to pick up the pieces. And the melody returns to that of the beginning, exactly as things had always been.

Greetings!

I was linked to this topic by a friend and I think you have a good ear for music, particularly classical arrangements. I figured I'd throw my hat in and see if you'd like to compose a piece for a character of mine. Read on and see if it gives you some inspiration.

His name is Juri Isdrup.

Thanks for contacting me!

I will see what I can come up with. However, as I work full time and am also a student in college, please do give me time to get a basic mock up ready for you. I will try to put it together on Sibelius first which is a lower quality notation software, and if you enjoy the presentation of the mockup I will upgrade it to my highest quality software.

The mock up will likely take me around 3-5 days to complete under my current schedule, so please do hang tight for a while and I'll be sure to link you the results as soon as they are ready.

Thanks again!

~ ChoShadow

Hello everyone!

I'd like to showcase the themes created for users @KamiKahzy and @InKryption.

Kami's them belongs to the character Juri, and the desires of Kami for what the theme was meant to sound like can be found above. The theme itself turned out rather well, and so I present Juri's Theme: https://soundcloud.com/shadow574/commission-1

InKryption presented me with a character named Cryn, who was a very "quirky" character who's theme was meant to be somewhat edgy and strange to begin as the character himself is rather odd. Slowly we get a more dramatic turn as the character embarks on his journey, and then the reveal of the slow and more ominous theme as the approaching evil he encounters is revealed. Cryn's theme is revealed once more as we are exposed to a more bombastic brass bonanza carrying it forward, and the final stage of his escape and triumph over the obstacles he faced: https://soundcloud.com/shadow574/cryns-theme-concept (You may want to turn the volume up a tad for this piece)

If you have a character or role-play that you'd like a personal them built around then please do contact me! I'd love to provide one for you. As mentioned above somewhere I am primarily an orchestral composer, though I have the means to create basic electronic sounds such as pads and leads. If you'd like a theme, please send me a pm about what the character/roleplay is all about and what you'd like the music to convey and I'll be happy to get to work.l

P.S. I have two weeks of school left, so whatever I do for you will have to wait until I'm finished with school. I hope you understand!

~ ChoShadow

First off, huge fan of your work, and what you're doing here. I'm also going to send you a PM sometime soon about another matter with regards to your talents. Call it a proposition to think about.

Anyway, just the other day I was about to make a thread asking for some song suggestions for a character of mine, because I simply couldn't find one that was just right for him, was having trouble finding any at all, actually. Then I found this thread. ^_^

Vincent Grimm, AKA The Phantom is a primary villain in my Guardian League Superhero Universe here on the site.

d02fdd00e7ca4379e66ecbd195bbb894.jpg

His superpower Mental Manipulation, with a specialty in creating fear, panic, and paranoia.

Vincent is a businessman of old world qualities and sensibilities. Very classy, cut directly from the upper crust. He's authoritative, but also a bit menacing, ominous in his own way, but a big part of his character is hiding that extremely well. He's a villain, and has radical beliefs about the government and society, but he is not "evil", he's just misguided. He wants a better, peaceful world where equality actually exists, and poverty is a forgotten memory of a distant past, but subscribes to absolutes and believes bloodshed and destruction are the precursor to that world. Despite his views and beliefs, Vincent is a normal man capable of love, friendship, happiness; the normal range of human emotions. But he is devout in his pursuit of his goals. He is a member of a very powerful Syndicate of super villains, the leader of which has a lot of pull and control over him. He is stuck, his hand being forced. This gives him an element of being misunderstood as the "evil" menace by most.

A quick run-down on his actual story:

Vince was the COO of Thorne Enterprises for many years, and like a brother to the CEO, James Throne, Father of Owen Thorne (the hero). He was like an uncle to Owen. But no one knew he was secretly a member of the Syndicate the entire time. His is something he was born into, he didn't seek it out. Years later as much older men, James was being pressured by the US government to sell all of the technology they had created together, placing the company at the forefront of advancement and technology. When Vincent discovered this, he was ordered by the Syndicate to "eliminate" James in order to protect their interests. Vince killed his best friend and surrogate brother for his master. This drives the plot and development of both Vince and Owen from that moment forward. It's something that haunts and hurts Vince every day. When Owen dies he even shows up to the funeral, because again, he's not entirely evil.

Found a better example, I actually like this for him a lot.

First off, huge fan of your work, and what you're doing here. I'm also going to send you a PM sometime soon about another matter with regards to your talents. Call it a proposition to think about.

Anyway, just the other day I was about to make a thread asking for some song suggestions for a character of mine, because I simply couldn't find one that was just right for him, was having trouble finding any at all, actually. Then I found this thread. ^_^

Vincent Grimm, AKA The Phantom is a primary villain in my Guardian League Superhero Universe here on the site.

His superpower Mental Manipulation, with a specialty in creating fear, panic, and paranoia.

Vincent is a businessman of old world qualities and sensibilities. Very classy, cut directly from the upper crust. He's authoritative, but also a bit menacing, ominous in his own way, but a big part of his character is hiding that extremely well. He's a villain, and has radical beliefs about the government and society, but he is not "evil", he's just misguided. He wants a better, peaceful world where equality actually exists, and poverty is a forgotten memory of a distant past, but subscribes to absolutes and believes bloodshed and destruction are the precursor to that world. Despite his views and beliefs, Vincent is a normal man capable of love, friendship, happiness; the normal range of human emotions. But he is devout in his pursuit of his goals. He is a member of a very powerful Syndicate of super villains, the leader of which has a lot of pull and control over him. He is stuck, his hand being forced. This gives him an element of being misunderstood as the "evil" menace by most.

Hello there, and thank you very much for contacting me about this opportunity!

Please do correct me if I am mistaken. I'd like to take a crack at this character and the elements of the theme you're describing just to be sure I know what I'm getting into.

This character is a villain, so his theme should be relatively dark and full of repressed malice and ill intention. But because he's not truly "evil," per se, there should be light hearted elements sprinkled throughout to demonstrate that this menace is either a veil or a deeper construct and that there's much more to him than meets the eye. By the sound of things, this theme should almost be about not knowing whether or not it's a truly malignant piece or a jovial one, bouncing between them to confuse and keep one on their toes to preserve and cultivate the mystery surrounding him.

Does that sound, more or less, like what you're hoping for?

I- just came across this and thought I'd though in a request.  Maybe as a surprise for my partner, yeah, he'll never see this one comming.  HA!

Let's see, what information do you need? 

The name of the role-play/character?

Tangled Strings of Fate

A basic description (about a paragraph will do) of the role-play/character

Nah, I don't feel like typing that much.  

An example piece of music which has the same overall style or presentation that you are looking for

Hmmm, Well, I'll just leave that all to you!  But it is set in medieval like world soooo maybe stick to the style of that time.

Anyway, I see my partner just posted...  sooo I'm gonna go write my responce now.  ^^  Have fun with this!

I- just came across this and thought I'd though in a request.  Maybe as a surprise for my partner, yeah, he'll never see this one comming.  HA!

Let's see, what information do you need? 

The name of the role-play/character?

Tangled Strings of Fate

A basic description (about a paragraph will do) of the role-play/character

Nah, I don't feel like typing that much.  

An example piece of music which has the same overall style or presentation that you are looking for

Hmmm, Well, I'll just leave that all to you!  But it is set in medieval like world soooo maybe stick to the style of that time.

Anyway, I see my partner just posted...  sooo I'm gonna go write my responce now.  ^^  Have fun with this!

Lol!!

I see. You want a theme for Prim and Korose. Got it. I'll get to work on it once school is over the week after next.

Lol!!

I see. You want a theme for Prim and Korose. Got it. I'll get to work on it once school is over the week after next.

No silly, for Beth and Thomas!  Yes for Prim and Korose, why did I even have to ask!?  I didn't know you could do this!  ^^ And now I'm all excited about it!  And your gonna make me wait till the week after next!?  Uhhhhg, I guess school has to come first though! (This is where I would have put a smily....  But I feel like the new ones look creepy with their eyes and all... empty.... and such....  o.o)

Hey guys, ChoShadow here!

I am here to offer, as the title suggests, music (themes) for your role-plays and/or characters!!

Why am I offering? Simple. Because I am a composer and music is my passion. There is no greater or deeper reason than that behind my offer.

I do not need any kind of payment or compensation if you choose to engage my services. I consider this practice for my future and a gesture of good will towards my fellow content creators here on the site. If you have a role-play or a character whom you really want a music theme for, let me know!

As an examples the pieces of music I have linked below are pieces I wrote for role-plays I created some time ago, both of which are sadly long dead and lost to the memory of time. The first was called “Dragon’s Revenge,” and the story revolved around a Dragon Goddess named Sil’Eph Niir who descended to the Earth to do battle with an ancient and wicked Dragon God named Maglissos who’s evil influence was tainting the hearts of mortals everywhere fueling his rebirth and return from the Void Beyond Time.

This piece of music was written with a particular scene/visual in mind. Imagine if you will that the world is scorched and on its last legs. Sil’Eph Niir is now all that stands in the way of Maglissos’ evil reign, and he has just appeared to do battle with her. The piece begins with Sil’Eph Niir (in human form) looking up at Maglissos in his Dragon Form as he sneers down at her. As the music intensifies, she is walking defiantly towards him and his hordes of evil followers as she prepares to take to her own Dragon Form in order to finish this once and for all and determine the fate of this world…

(And yes, that is in fact yours truly in the profile image)

Prepare O Goddess For Battle

The next piece(s) are part of a suite I composed to go along with a DBZ Fandom I made a while back called Odyssey of Power. The Part 1 details the course of a battle between our heroes and their ultimate foe. As the battle progresses from seeming to be in our heroes favor to rapidly turning against them, one of our heroes is done away with by the villain which then sparks a requiem of memories before our main heroine snaps and begins the transformation into the Super Saiyan form at last.

Odyssey of Power Suite

What did you think?

Dragon’s Revenge actually has an entire (ongoing) playlist of music dedicated to it from its Main Title Theme to various themes for characters and major events. However, most of the playlist uses a weaker set of sounds than the one you just heard, so the quality isn’t as nice though I am looking to upgrade all of them in the near future.

Rest assured that if you ask me to compose for you I will be using only my best software to create the most realistic music I can for you.

If you are interested in hearing the music of Dragon’s Revenge, you can can find the playlist here: Dragon's Revenge Playlist

If you would like me to compose a piece of music for your role-play/characters, please do let me know right away! 

And if you do contact me, please provide me with the following details:

* An example piece of music which has the same overall style or presentation that you are looking for

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants a piece of music written for their RP/Characters!!

~ ChoShadow

Hello, I happened to see your topic of awesome musics here and just had to get in on this action. If you are still open, would you be okay with doing a little theme for one of my babies (Characters)?

Francis Kankii

Francis.png

This is Francis. He is an abnormal character. He first started out as an asshole to just about anyone. He was stern and serious, hated joking around and wasting his time on "fun". As a scientist, he worked day and night for weeks on end, he wouldn't even take a day off to spend time with his girlfriend (whom he sexualized almost all the time). One day, whilst in the lab doing his daily job of experiments, he got into an accident that caused his whole lab to explode and although he survived, he was in a coma for a few months.

When he finally cam to, he was acting strange and different from how he used to be. His girlfriend and doctors soon found out that the accident had changed him, making him less stern and more playful. While he's still serious about his job, he's more willing to take time off to spend with his girlfriend and keep her happy. He's a bit of a suck up and if he doesn't get his way, he begins to get super depressed.

Examples of some of his moments below.

Francis was busy cooking as his wife was doing god knew what. He hummed, letting the dinner simmer and looked at the time. “Baby, Xavier'll be here soon, are you decent?” He called.
“Y-Yes… finally…” She slowly walked towards him as she had her hand on her back for some support. “How do I look?” She asked sighing a little. She wore a nice long yellow dress with some lace and a bow to match. She had put her hair up into a bun for the occasion.
“Pregnant.” He chuckled before taking her free hand and twirling her. “No, you’re just as beautiful as ever.”
She blushed a bit and smiled. “I’m glad. I don’t like walking so slowly like this. I came down the stairs and I was already winded…”
“It’s a common thing amongst pregnant women, baby, no need to feel embarrassed.” He kissed her hand and led her to the table. “Dinner is just finishing up. He should be here soon.”
Francis walked to the door, opening it. “Xavier, welcome to my humble abode!”
Xavier smiled a bit and thanked him. “Thank you very much for inviting me sir.”
“Come in, come in, my wife is at the table. Please, don’t make her get up. She’s a bit embarrassed of her size.” He whispered.
“I-I see… How much longer till she’s due then?” He asked curiously.
“A few months yet but a woman’s body begins to show at three.” He let him in and closed the door, leading him to the dining room as he spoke. “Did you know that the longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days? That’s 12 ½ months.”
Francis grinned, standing there straight. “Did you also know that during pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ?” He said proudly. 
“Wow, that’s incredible!” Xavier said amazed.
“Dear, you should go watch the food before you burn it.” Katie spoke up smiling a bit.
Francis gasped, jumping. “Oh me, oh my!” He cried and ran into the kitchen.

I enjoy the science feeling it has, which reminds me of Francis as well as how it goes between serious and playful tones much like how Francis is serious about his work but playful any other time. I don't exactly know how to explain what I think would be good but I hope you could come up with something from what I've given you. I trust in your abilities, I believe in you :)

Hello, I happened to see your topic of awesome musics here and just had to get in on this action. If you are still open, would you be okay with doing a little theme for one of my babies (Characters)?

Francis Kankii

This is Francis. He is an abnormal character. He first started out as an asshole to just about anyone. He was stern and serious, hated joking around and wasting his time on "fun". As a scientist, he worked day and night for weeks on end, he wouldn't even take a day off to spend time with his girlfriend (whom he sexualized almost all the time). One day, whilst in the lab doing his daily job of experiments, he got into an accident that caused his whole lab to explode and although he survived, he was in a coma for a few months.

When he finally cam to, he was acting strange and different from how he used to be. His girlfriend and doctors soon found out that the accident had changed him, making him less stern and more playful. While he's still serious about his job, he's more willing to take time off to spend with his girlfriend and keep her happy. He's a bit of a suck up and if he doesn't get his way, he begins to get super depressed.

Examples of some of his moments below.

Francis was busy cooking as his wife was doing god knew what. He hummed, letting the dinner simmer and looked at the time. “Baby, Xavier'll be here soon, are you decent?” He called.
“Y-Yes… finally…” She slowly walked towards him as she had her hand on her back for some support. “How do I look?” She asked sighing a little. She wore a nice long yellow dress with some lace and a bow to match. She had put her hair up into a bun for the occasion.
“Pregnant.” He chuckled before taking her free hand and twirling her. “No, you’re just as beautiful as ever.”
She blushed a bit and smiled. “I’m glad. I don’t like walking so slowly like this. I came down the stairs and I was already winded…”
“It’s a common thing amongst pregnant women, baby, no need to feel embarrassed.” He kissed her hand and led her to the table. “Dinner is just finishing up. He should be here soon.”
Francis walked to the door, opening it. “Xavier, welcome to my humble abode!”
Xavier smiled a bit and thanked him. “Thank you very much for inviting me sir.”
“Come in, come in, my wife is at the table. Please, don’t make her get up. She’s a bit embarrassed of her size.” He whispered.
“I-I see… How much longer till she’s due then?” He asked curiously.
“A few months yet but a woman’s body begins to show at three.” He let him in and closed the door, leading him to the dining room as he spoke. “Did you know that the longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days? That’s 12 ½ months.”
Francis grinned, standing there straight. “Did you also know that during pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ?” He said proudly. 
“Wow, that’s incredible!” Xavier said amazed.
“Dear, you should go watch the food before you burn it.” Katie spoke up smiling a bit.
Francis gasped, jumping. “Oh me, oh my!” He cried and ran into the kitchen.

I enjoy the science feeling it has, which reminds me of Francis as well as how it goes between serious and playful tones much like how Francis is serious about his work but playful any other time. I don't exactly know how to explain what I think would be good but I hope you could come up with something from what I've given you. I trust in your abilities, I believe in you :)

Whoo!

That's quite the tall order there. Since it's mostly electronic I don't know how closely I can stick to it, though I'll do my best. Hopefully you're okay with some orchestral and other modern sounds as opposed to the poppy synths they used in this piece.

I'll see what I can do, but I have a long list of others waiting so please bear with me and I'll get back to you about your piece as soon as I can. 

Thank you.

Whoo!

That's quite the tall order there. Since it's mostly electronic I don't know how closely I can stick to it, though I'll do my best. Hopefully you're okay with some orchestral and other modern sounds as opposed to the poppy synths they used in this piece.

I'll see what I can do, but I have a long list of others waiting so please bear with me and I'll get back to you about your piece as soon as I can. 

Thank you.

I understand and am perfectly okay with that :)

I'm very interested in having one of my favorite OC's very own theme. Here is his CS if you're okay with making something for him.

Basics

Name: Jaxxon Charles (Goes by Jax/Jaxx

Sexuality: Bisexual

Year/Grade: Junior

Appearance

Description/Picture: Jaxx has black hair with a little dyed red.  He keeps his hair in an undercut with somewhat longer hair on the top. He has deep, bright red eyes and a medium sized mouth with pinkish lips. He has a slight butt-chin and a beautiful smile the girls can't get enough of. Jaxx has a very pronounced collar bone and manubrium. His shoulders are not very broad. Jaxx looks skinny but is very toned, his abs and V-line are the most visible when shirtless(not often shirtless). his legs are skinny, and he has smallish feet. Jaxx has medium-thick black glasses.

Eye Color: Deep red

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5"9

Weight: 134 lbs.

Digging A Little Deeper

Personality: Jaxx remains calm most of the time, but he is not afraid to kick some ass. He is very flirty and normally has girls practically hanging on him most of the time. Though he is calm and collected, depending on what is said or done, he can get angry very easily. Yuk thinks of himself highly and has a level of maturity and respect for women. Jaxx does carry his most preferred weapon with him, brass knuckles, in case his fists won't do the trick. Though hem might seem perfect, Jaxx has deep history and flashbacks of his late mother often. Rather then curling up in a ball and crying, he just simply toughs them out as best he can.

I don't have any specific type of music in mind, nor do I have any kind of video for it. Perhaps something happy and cheery in the beginning with some type of hidden despair if that makes sense..

what genre do you work in? @ChoShadow

Primarily I work in orchestral music, though I have basic electronic capabilities as well. However a raw and organic sound is where my skills are strongest.

You can hear examples of my work on my SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/shadow574

It's almost all orchestral, but there are a few pieces with some mild electronic elements. One example of brief instances of electronic sounds is "Juri's Theme" which was composed for another user here. There are electronic synth pads used to accentuate the softer and more peaceful second half of the piece.

Yea i would!

Although the theme would be a fight between my Characters

Theme Name: Death Dance

Reccomended: Make it sound like a cross of Devil may Cry 3 and Metal gear Rising OST

Fight Protagonist: A devil hunter with many tools and powers. Old (43), but acts young. Mostly noticeable by White Hair and Red Highlights in hair as well as a Red Shirt and Purple Jacket with a White Gasmask on the back of it.

Fight Antagonist: A Succubus tasked with killing the Fight Protagonist. Blood mage with Crimson Red Hair, Black Vest and Red Trench coat.

Yea i would!

Although the theme would be a fight between my Characters

Theme Name: Death Dance

Reccomended: Make it sound like a cross of Devil may Cry 3 and Metal gear Rising OST

Fight Protagonist: A devil hunter with many tools and powers. Old (43), but acts young. Mostly noticeable by White Hair and Red Highlights in hair as well as a Red Shirt and Purple Jacket with a White Gasmask on the back of it.

Fight Antagonist: A Succubus tasked with killing the Fight Protagonist. Blood mage with Crimson Red Hair, Black Vest and Red Trench coat.

Can you provide me with a more concrete audio example of what kind of music you're looking or. Asking me to do a theme that's a cross between a video game title and an entire OST (original sound track, meaning ALL the music of the game) for another video game isn't being very clear about what you're looking for.

@ChoShadow

and

Yea, im usually never specific, sorry about that.

Also, telling by what i saw when i scanned through this a little bit, you might not be really familiar with Electronic music, so dont stress yourself over my request.

Now off to overwatch

Hey @ChoShadow,

This request might be a little bit of a stretch (by that I mean a huge stretch), but would it be possible to create a theme for each of the main factions in this RP. We've been recently working on adding more depth to the futuristic war setting, and I think your orchestral style would greatly enhance the experience with an awesome soundtrack. 

Anyways for now I'll just write in a request for my own faction.

//////////////////////////

Information:

The basic premise is that in the future, there is a large and gruesome war between the four great military powers: the noble Atlus Principality, the robotic Kaisic Empire, the zealous Al-Quhr Free People, and the ambitious United Terran Alliance. With their vast armies, powerful vehicles, and massive battleships at their command, these nations come into conflict over a variety of reasons: resources, glory, etc. The one thimg for sure is that the war will be long and tough. Battles will be won and lost. Sacrifices will be made. Names will be written into legend, and in the end, the Great War will be won by one side or the other.

Faction Name: United Terran Alliance

Background: The original home world of mankind before they scattered throughout the stars. The United Terran Alliance is comprised of the remaining nations of man that stayed on its wartorn world. Using colonies both underground and above, the Alliance recovered from the dark ages following the previous war and once again has a thriving population of people. However, with Terra now being completely unihabitable and space in the colonies being filled to the brim, the leaders of the UTA agreed that something must be done about it.

A drastic solution to this problem was created by Admiral Robert Nikrat, a plan to conquer and take control of the planets controlled by the other powers. It was an ambitious plot, and at first the council was reluctant to agree. Soon enough though, the Alliance war machine brushed off the dust it had collected and was once again brought into action.

Example Piece:

/////////////////////////////

Also to tag the other members, so they can have their say. @Panzer @Wandering Grim Hollow @spongedog @Soul Stealer

Hey @ChoShadow,

This request might be a little bit of a stretch (by that I mean a huge stretch), but would it be possible to create a theme for each of the main factions in this RP. We've been recently working on adding more depth to the futuristic war setting, and I think your orchestral style would greatly enhance the experience with an awesome soundtrack. 

Information:

The basic premise is that in the future, there is a large and gruesome war between the four great military powers: the noble Atlus Principality, the robotic Kaisic Empire, the zealous Al-Quhr Free People, and the ambitious United Terran Alliance. With their vast armies, powerful vehicles, and massive battleships at their command, these nations come into conflict over a variety of reasons: resources, glory, etc. The one thimg for sure is that the war will be long and tough. Battles will be won and lost. Sacrifices will be made. Names will be written into legend, and in the end, the Great War will be won by one side or the other.

Background: The original home world of mankind before they scattered throughout the stars. The United Terran Alliance is comprised of the remaining nations of man that stayed on its wartorn world. Using colonies both underground and above, the Alliance recovered from the dark ages following the previous war and once again has a thriving population of people. However, with Terra now being completely unihabitable and space in the colonies being filled to the brim, the leaders of the UTA agreed that something must be done about it.

A drastic solution to this problem was created by Admiral Robert Nikrat, a plan to conquer and take control of the planets controlled by the other powers. It was an ambitious plot, and at first the council was reluctant to agree. Soon enough though, the Alliance war machine brushed off the dust it had collected and was once again brought into action.

Example Piece:

Also to tag the other members, so they can have their say. @Panzer @Wandering Grim Hollow @spongedog @Soul Stealer

TPBx you wonderful man you....

@ChoShadow, this would be a huge favour indeed and I do have a few music themes in mind for my faction since they also have sub-factions so maybe just an overarching theme for the Principality in general if you don't mind. 

Faction name: Principality of Atlua

Background: 

The Principality of Atlus started off as a simple mining colony on a distant planet called Atlus. There, the workers toiled day after day to meet ends meet while the corporations bought their ore at low prices. Feeling oppressed, for obvious reasons, the workers attempted to gain independence with peaceful means. Unfortunately, their spokesperson, Scholar Albus Packard, was unjustly murdered while giving a speech. Angered, the workers rose up and weaponized their mining tools and vehicles. After a harsh period of fighting, they finally drove the oppressors off their planet and declared independence. 

As they built up their country, a class system was set in place. The Packard family was given control of the new Principality with a few other families helping out in their own unique way. Either in arts and culture, engineering, military tactics or economics. These families eventually became the Nobles who lead their young country with a firm kindness. The Noble families are the Harkens, the Shermans, the Cromwells and the Bauduins. In order of decreasing influence.

Sample:

TPBx you wonderful man you....

@ChoShadow, this would be a huge favour indeed and I do have a few music themes in mind for my faction since they also have sub-factions so maybe just an overarching theme for the Principality in general if you don't mind. 

Faction name: Principality of Atlua

Background: 

The Principality of Atlus started off as a simple mining colony on a distant planet called Atlus. There, the workers toiled day after day to meet ends meet while the corporations bought their ore at low prices. Feeling oppressed, for obvious reasons, the workers attempted to gain independence with peaceful means. Unfortunately, their spokesperson, Scholar Albus Packard, was unjustly murdered while giving a speech. Angered, the workers rose up and weaponized their mining tools and vehicles. After a harsh period of fighting, they finally drove the oppressors off their planet and declared independence. 

As they built up their country, a class system was set in place. The Packard family was given control of the new Principality with a few other families helping out in their own unique way. Either in arts and culture, engineering, military tactics or economics. These families eventually became the Nobles who lead their young country with a firm kindness. The Noble families are the Harkens, the Shermans, the Cromwells and the Bauduins. In order of decreasing influence.

Sample:

Hey @ChoShadow,

Information:

Example Piece:

This is pretty cool. I sorta wonder what the Kaisic empire would be.

It would have to be something evil, something...like a symphony of war.

(Like Steel On Steel from bf1...)

(Or Metal Frenzy)

*looking up* oh, UTA already has a bf1 ost for their faction.

Well...I'll try to think of something.

Maybe the COH2 Ost?

(Clears throat)

Faction: Kaisic Empire.

Backround: Originally just a band of battle droids, these menacing looking robots once served along side other armies before their creation. They served as Disposable Combat Units, or DCUs, and were usually the ones to fight till their last (Breath?). These droids gave their owners undying loyalty, and in return, was given employment and a purpose.

5ec218c90629a719376fa3c7863debcd.jpg

But as the wars came to an end, people had no use for these droids. The droids were forgotten. 

Civilian life was almost impossible for these robots. They had nothing to do. They had no purpose.

During this time, hatred for these robots soon rose . The reason for this: was the sudden breakout in violence towards the citizen. The droids were only made for war, and such, targeted those who he deemed as an enemy.

once captured, these defecting droids were scraped.

In an attempt to regain purpose, the droids migrated to a metal rich planet.

This migration to Techton (the name of the planet) was mostly ignored by some, and encouraged by most. The robots set up their own empire on the barren planet which they now call. "The Kaisic Homeworld".

They remained peaceful, and no intel reports have ever left the planet. It grew dark.

Now, after years of preparation, these robotic soldats lashed out upon the nearby Atlus held region of Diagna, completely storming the fortresses and colonies with a new "Blits Krieg" Tactic (Which soon turned to "Trench Warfare"). But , the war came to an end as the Kaisic empire then called for a cease-fire.

Nobody knows why this happened, but it costed both sides dearly, for half of the planet.

Example: 

Hey @ChoShadow,

Information:

Example Piece:

Wow, this seems really cool. It would add a lot of atmosphere to the RP.

So I'll post my description first then my ideas for the song second.

Faction: Al-Quhr

Background: The Al-Quhr are the descendants of the Arab League of Earth. Near the time war started to destroy the Earth, the Arab League flew to another planet they named Ali-Qual. The planet had little resources leading the Al-Quhr to run out. To grow  their nation, they starting to look for other planets to claim for more resources. Their main religion is Islam. The citizens live in generally poverty and the planet is generally low-tech.

Hope that was enough for you. Anyways, song ideas. I was imagining something that takes base from Traditional Arabian Music (Namely Traditional Egyptian Music) but instead of the string instruments they use it could be replaced with electronica. It would have the same generally noise of the string instruments but the tone of electronica. Don't know how possible that is. I would like it if it started slow, then after 15-40 seconds into the song it rapidly speeds up then stays that speed the rest of the song. I would like it to keep the kind of Egyptian 'mystery' aspect to the song. Again, I don't know how much of this is possible because I don't write songs, but I would really appreciate it if you could do this for me.

Arabian (Egyptian) Traditional Music

It would probably be best if you skipped around to get the whole variety of the songs. Again, thanks for even considering this!

@TPBx, @Panzer, @Wandering Grim Hollow, @spongedog, @Soul Stealer

... Whoo!

Okay then, that IS quite the large request. However, I like a challenge so I will definitely do what I can for you guys and your respective factions.

My last final is tomorrow, and I have a list of people who are waiting on themes who asked before you so I hope it's okay if I take time to get to you guys. Depending on how long it takes me to get these themes done, I may not be able to deliver any music for you guys until early 2017 in January or even early February. Again this is all subject to the whims of my schedule which is bound to fluctuate since my workplace is rather active even around the holidays.

Hopefully this is okay with you guys. It'll take me a while, but I will get to you once the others have had their themes completed.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back