• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would you like to...

badluckjinx83

My english might not be the best...
Hey!

I'm quite new to this site and i'm looking for RP partners.

I'll just create a list of things to be aware of when RPing with me.

• I'm from Denmark, so do consider timezones as a problem if you're not from europe.
  • Since my first language is NOT english, i WILL make grammar and spelling mistakes. (But i'm fairly good, concidering i've not had an english lesson for more than 3 years.)
  • I'm a female and not too fond of RPing as a male, but i do have a couple of male OCs.
  • I'm not that great at making really long posts. I'm more likely to make short to medium long posts.

And now things i like:

• Fantasy
  • Dark/Semi-horror
  • Adventure
  • Romance (all sexualities)
  • Post-apocalyptic

Things i don't like that much:

• Fandom-based RPs.
  • RPs with more than one other RP-partner.

I hope to hear from you guys :)

Hugs and kisses from Denmark.

Hi! I'd like to do a Fantasy or Post-Apocalyptic RP, with adventure and a little romance. PM me if you're interested, but I can't reply right away since I'm gonna go to school.

I'd be interested in anything you put up, though one thing; I always RP a male character, I just have 1 rule, wether it be games, books or RP's, I use a character the same gender as myself no matter what; but I'm good with pretty much any kind of RP and would love to participate in one of yours.

Contact me if you ever want me!

*vanishes into the night, dragging a 600-foot potato with him*

God, I would like to partner with you in a 1x1. I would prefer Fantasy, because dang, I want to play a dolphin. I would do romance. Like, a Neko rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back