• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial Would you like to see some tutorials?

Would you live to see live streams tutorials about bbcode?

• I'd love to join the live stream!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nah I'm good mate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd love to join the live stream, but might be busy so I'll check out the videos afterwards

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Nah I don't need no stinking videos. I'm the KING.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ola homies!

As I've got a lot of time on my hands (not really - but anything to get out of studying teehee), I was thinking about offering some video tutorials for yall! Not just video tutorials - but also live streams via my twitch account! Basically, I'll set a date and time for these live streams and if you're unable to attend, they will be available for you to view afterwards. I'll create a thread dedicated to these tutorials also.

Now, I'm still learning as much as everyone else is also. The concept of live streams is more for us to collaboratively work together and share ideas and knowledge rather than me sitting there saying THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. Also, it'll be an environment where you can ask questions and we can all learn together. So, we'd LOVE to see as many people there!

My question for you all is if you're interested in these live streams / tutorials and also what time/days are best for you? Also, what topics would you like for us to cover? We can do anything from basic work (learning about Font Awesome and Google Font etc -- or me showing you the sites/cheat sheets I use) to more complexed (using transform - rotation + scales - making your own music player and learning how to make tabs). What are your thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back