• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would Anyone Be Up For A Supernatural RP? (Probably Always Open)

Not sure I want to make this too fancy.

My simple pitch: I would love, love, love to roleplay in the Supernatural 'Verse. Here are a few guidelines for myself. And before you start, just in case anyone out there is searching only for a particular pairing in mind, I'm really only interested in a few and right now, the main one is Destiel. I'm up for doubling and will gladly play Sam to a Male OC or even indulge in a new ship I've been wanting to do, that being Sam/Gadreel (not whilst he's possessed, however).

Anyway, my lovely guidelines for yooooou lovelies:

Some Rules and Information:

• I'm a male and am over 18, I do ask that you be over 18, as well, just so that I'm more than comfortable with the RP we are doing. It's just a preference, really, for any 1x1's that I do. I apologies for this. I do not care if you are a male, female, other, it does not matter to me, as long as you're willing to RP with me and some of my terms. They're relatively loose terms, I'd have to say, as I don't think I'm asking much. It's just long because I have a lot to say. I'm not a stickler for rules, but I do have somethings that I do require and I think they're pretty basic things.

• Politeness is key! I love being nice and I ask that you do the same. This is a really, really simple. Don't be a jerk and if you are, you can expect that I will drop you like a fly. I've yet to roleplay with anyone who's rubbed me the wrong way and it usually doesn't happen, even in real life. I'm a very amiable individual and like to give people the respect that they deserve. I treat everyone I can with kindness and don't have any nasty pet peeves that aren't too general. Honestly, it's hard to make me angry, but if you do, you can expect me to be gone within the millisecond.

• I do ask that you have a keen grasp on grammar and punctuation. I make plenty, plenty of mistakes and typos and I won't rail you on those. In fact, I try to be extremely nice about this. However, I will request that you are literate and I your posts are coherent. If you're drunk and RPing, then please say so and I'll know not to indulge your drunken writing habits. That was a joke.

• Another thing in regards to your posts, I do ask that they at least match mine in length. Well, maybe not. I can get carried away from time to time and I apologize if I do. That's another bullet point. This one is in regards to yourself. I will reply to you if you give me a one-liner, but it will mostly be me asking that you at least post a bit more. I need something to write off of and I usually like to churn out three paragraphs or more. I don't mind if yours is just one, but if it's below that limit, then I will kindly ask that you give me a little more.

• My posts are long because I get carried away. I am descriptive, but I also touch on other points in the plot while writing. I like to set things up, whether it be the setting, NPC characters, or future plot instances. You know, the foreshadowing, the symbolism. I've started to love using symbolism in my roleplay, so you can expect things that may not make sense at first glance, but I do have a method to my madness. I try not to make it vague, though, because that would defeat the purpose. I don't ask that you do the same, but I do ask that you bare with me when my posts get hella long. If you have an aversion to Walls-of-Text, then this probably isn't the place for you. If you're wary that they're mindless wall-of-text, you can be the judge of that, since I'm self-conscious and not a good source of criticism for my own writing. I like to think that they have good, coherent, and plot driving detail in them, but who the hell knows?

• I have things that I will not do, ever, in a roleplay and will give you that list if you ask. Among them is rape, incest (sorry Wincest shippers, nothing wrong with Sam/Dean, it just doesn't float my boat!), and excessive and gratuitous amounts of gore. Violence is okay, but if you go overboard with the blood and guts, I will gladly tell you how uncomfortable that makes me. In particular, gruesome, macabre body horror is a definite no no. I can't—it makes me vastly uncomfortable.

• Group roleplays I will do in threads, but I do my 1x1's via PM. I don't like having an audience for things I deem private, and I deem this rather private. It's my own little story I get to make with someone else and I'm a shy person, so unless I'm with a group of people, I don't like others lookin' at mah writin'. It's just something I'm not comfortable with doing and I would rather no one ask this of me. I can keep track of PMs and if you need help doing so, then tell me and I can poke and prod you, but only with permission. I don't like annoying people, so I tend to let things sit if because I don't know if you got it or not and if you did, and you're just busy, it'll feel like I'm being a nuisance. So, if you often lose track of things, just give me the say so and I'll poke and prod you at intervals I deem regular. That being maybe a day or two.

Okay, now that that wall of text is over and done with, I have a few things to say about talking about myself. I don't like filling in space about myself because I always feel like I'm missing this or missing that tidbit, so if you want to know more about me, then just kindly ask questions. You can bombard me with as many questions as you so kindly want and I will gladly, gladly answer them all, as long as I'm comfortable with doing so. If it's a question in regards to anything personal, I will have to kindly decline. I don't like sharing that stuff on the internet.

Also, I wouldn't mind RPing on a message board or anything, but just know that if you ask me to do that, then I'll either have to download it AND get an account, or just get an account. I don't have anything but a YIM, but if you're patient, then I'll kindly get whatever you feel most comfortable RPing on. I've done plenty of instant message RPs, but bare with me there, please, because I still have that text-post state of mind engraved into my brain. I don't mind that some of the replies are short, it's just that mine usually aren't. Shorter than in forum-based RPs, but in regards to a IM based RP, they are kinda long. I apologize for that and am willing to work on that, as well. Bleh. I unfortunately don't do e-mail RPs because my inbox has well over 6000 unread e-mails in it and if that's not enough of a hint that I don't look at my inboxes unless prompted to, then I don't know what is. I also easily lose track of my e-mails because I have multiple ones for the purpose of unloading all the unneeded game spam into it. That didn't work out to well, if you can't tell... ._. if my main e-mail is anything at all to go by.

Great Jumping Jehosaphat, Batman! What're You Lookin' For?!

I'm glad you asked, kiddo! What am I lookin' for? Well, right now I'm looking for a Destiel Supernatural RP! What does this entitle, you ask? Well, anything really, I don't mind at all. I have no plot preferences in mind and will gladly, oh so gladly, hash out a wonderful plot with you! Do you need anything to go off of? If so, I'd be more than happy to give you a list of things that pop into my mind. Please, please, feel free to suggest any kind of AU or Canon plot you may have in mind and if you don't have one, then hell, like I said, I'll gladly come up with one with you! I love plotting and planning and you can bet your darn, dang, diddly behind I'll be happy to do the same with you!

Now, I don't think I can come up with everything I have in mind right of the bat, but I can come up with a few things. This is something I'm more than willing to brainstorm with you. Just remember: None of this is the end all be all. This list is only to tell you things that have come to me this instant that I'm willing to do. If nothing intrigues you on this list, don't worry, I will more than gladly listen to anything you have in mind and if you don't have anything in mind and nothing on the list has piqued your interest? Well, that's where the talking comes in. As long as you're willing to communicate, then I'm willing to hash out something that will interest the both of us, so don't you worry your little head off if you can't find anything below! Because I will guarantee, unless you really have no interest in Destiel or Supernatural, that I can help come up with something that intrigues the both of us. :) HAVE FAITH IN ME, FRIEND! Oh and I do ask that these remain M/M. I'm not too into Fem!Dean or Fem!Cas. Would prefer they stay male... or genderless-angel-in-a-male-body.

• Canon Dean/Cas: I will gladly do anything that diverges from the show; you don't need to know everything that's happened up to Season 10. I'm caught up minus 3 episodes in S10, but I'm willing to backtrack if you haven't gotten that far, but have made it past Season 4 or up to, as long as you've met Cas.

• High School/College AU Dean/Cas: This ranges anywhere from Bully!Dean/Nerd!Cas to Jock!Cas/Outcast!Dean. Man, you have something outlandish and crazy on your mind just say so and I'll go with it. Hell, this can go into summer camp or whatever you feel like. It doesn't have to be set in a high school or college environment. That's there to determine their age group, whether it be 13 or 24, as long as it's somewhere in the HS/College range. I like cute shit, so don't be afraid to offer anything adorable; I eat that up.

• Modern AU Dean/Cas: Again, this is very general and can range from Office Assistant!Cas to Barista!Dean to Florist!Dean to whatever. I'll hash this one out with you if you just want to do a Modern AU. I don't mind coming up with plots; I cannot emphasize that enough. This can go into Modern Fantasy or Supernatural Genre too!

• Priest!Castiel or Priest!Dean: I only put one-sided roles in this because I don't mind, at all, what Dean or Castiel is in this, as long as one of 'em's a priest. This can tie into Modern AU or it go into fantasy, it doesn't matter to me. And I don't mind anything creature or supernatural related, just pitch an idea and I'll see if I can go along with it. There are somethings I won't do in this one, but don't be shy with it because I'll tell you very politely that I'm not interested in that particular setup.

• Medieval/Fantasy AU Dean/Cas: This can be very, very world buildy if you want it to be. I'm willing to go on for days building up the lore to this world with you, if you so wish and I don't care what Dean and Cas are in this, whether human or otherwise. If you don't care either, I can suggest a few things. But, know that you can do the same and we both can say no to them and find something else to pique our interest.

• Something Dark-ish: Now, nothing that is borderline psychopathic or murderous or crazy, but I've been craving a weirdly dark relationship between Dean and Castiel. Now, I will say this, I kind of have a thing for happy endings and a deep aversion to character deaths or Dean and Cas going their separate ways in the end. This can be so full of angst and crap and all of that fun stuff that just screams conflict, but I do ask that it end on a happy note. At least, a note that is relatively happy. Give me an idea or I can pitch one out if you don't have one.

:)

• Demon!Dean/Castiel: This can be like the one up top, I don't mind that, but it can be vastly different as well. I do like this idea and I've been craving something akin to it. I don't mind if Cas is a human or what, either, and I don't mind, at all, if this isn't Canon!Verse, either. I can do this is any of the settings I've mentioned or any setting you come up with.

• Something Lovecraftian: Now, I don't mind where this goes and what setting, but I don't want this to be an Inter-Dimensional Being/Human kind of romance. Something about that turns me off and I don't know why. This is just a suggestion and I don't have a plot in mind, but coming up is never a problem for me.

• Creature/Human Dean/Cas: The setting doesn't matter, but there are a few creature-esque entities that I would definitely mind doing. So, please, if you want to come up with one or hash one out with me, then I ask you come to me with the idea of the creature one of 'em will be before going crazy on the plot idea. I might say no to it.

• Alpha/Beta/Omega Verse: Just know that this can still be PG-13 rated, so don't give me crap about this! I've just read a few really good fanfiction stories based in this universe and I've fallen in love with some of the things inherent in it. This is just if you know the verse, if it appeals to you, and if you've actively read some of the fiction in it. If not, ask about it, and I can give you a run down. But please, if you ask me for this, just know that there are aspects of this that I will not, WILL NOT, do. So, don't get your hopes up with it and make sure you have a back up if the aspect I do not like is something essential for you to RP in it.

• Catstiel!: This is definitely not a Catboy!Cas RP. I'm sorry, terribly, actually. I have a lovely plot idea for this that I intend to make into an individual work, though if we RP with it, I will not, and I promise you this, use any of our RP for it. Like, the story I write will be purely from myself and none of it will come from you, if you have any worries that I'll discredit you. If there are ideas that you come up with or anything that you thought of that I use in the fic, then I will credit you when I post it up and give you the link to the fanfic if you so wish. Honestly, even if I don't, just ask me and I'll give it to ya. But, yes, if you want to do this particular plot, then say so and I'll give you a rundown of my idea. I trust that you give me that same respect if this inspires you to write a story of your own. I by no means have this thoroughly written and I'm determined to make it vastly different from our RP, so I doubt, even if we do end up writing the idea separately, that it'll be the same. It's in its beginning stages, anyways, so I'm sure I'll have it changed a bunch. Shit, I might even decide to make it medieval and crap. Ugh. Whatever.

• Anything Sci-fi: I've never had the pleasure of reading a Dean/Cas sci-fi anything, really, and would so love to do something with this. Again, the plot can go any which way. Alien!Cas, Human!Cas, AsteroidMiner!Dean, whatever your imagination can come up with, I can probably work into a plot. Yes!

That is not the be all end all of what I will do, just for emphasis. Come up to me with an idea and we'll see what we can do about it. I am open to almost anything in regards to Dean/Cas, so don't be afraid to pitch an idea. I'll work with you to make something we will both love and cherish and want to pour our hearts into. I'm not going to judge you for your idea and I am not going to scoff and so no if it doesn't intrigue me. I'll kindly decline, tweak the suggestion if you want, so that we can both enjoy it and if not, then it's pretty simple that we just move on. Sometimes people just aren't compatible with each other.

Now, this isn't a first-come, first-served kind of deal, since there are numerous possibilities for any of these ideas. If you have an idea then come to me with it; if you don't have an idea, but still want to do a Destiel RP, then come to me regardless. I'm here indefintiely, hopefully, and will do as many Destiel RPs as I can handle. And if I have too many (woe is he who hopes too soon) then I will offer to do an RP with you another time. I'll say so in this thread if I've closed any requests and will say so if I open it back up.

There isn't too outlandish an idea for Dean and Castiel. Boy, am I going to regret saying that so much, just you watch. "I wanna do Mecha!Castiel/SludgeBoy!Dean! Super dark and angsty sci-fi in the outskirts of an apocalyptic wasteland city!" Ugh, what have I done?

Oh, and I forgot to say this in anything up above, but I am more than willing to play either Castiel or Dean. That part is totally up to you and if you wanna fucking rock, paper, scissors for it, then by all means, I'm game. And I am more than willing to play Sam on the side, and the NPCs or minor characters such as Jody, Donna, Meg, Ruby, Crowley, Bobby, Garth, Gordon, Alistair, Whoever from the Canon you can think of. I just hope to god I don't butcher them. But, I have faith in myself and in whoever wants to do anything crazy like this with me. :)

And please, ask me to RP with you regardless of whether or not you have a plot. I don't want to leave this all up to you unless you either demand it of me or already have an idea in mind. I love plotting and planning, so don't be afraid to say something along the lines of, "I want to RP with you, but I don't know what I want." We can talk it out, for days if we need to. I can rattle off a list of ideas and you can tell me if anything piques your interest. I don't mind doing whatever it is for you to be invested or for you to be comfortable, just say so. I'm a sickeningly accommodating individual and I thrive off of other people's happiness. It makes me happy that you're happy! Don't forget that. But know that I too have feelings and interests. Remember, that, even if I like making people happy, it gives you no right to treat me as anything less than a human. I give you respect as a human being, I do expect it back. I'm no doormat, but I have a feeling that doesn't need to be said. I said it anyways. Boom.

Don't be afraid of me, pleeeease! In all seriousness, I'm more than likely to be afraid of you with my social anxiety than you are of me. This is what comes with being an introvert! I know that pain of, "Oh, what if he/she doesn't like me?!" no, no, no, unless you're a downright jackass, then I will like you. I will love you to death. I am sunshine and rainbows and kittens and I will smother you with it. I will smother you with it. Talk to me. I don't bite and if I did, it'd be like a puppy wanting to play a little rough. Play bites, my friend, play bites! Leave all your worries at the door because I will not judge you for anything, ANYTHING (minus being a jerk), just lay whatever you need on me and I'll be more than happy to be your friend.

Sickening, right? Just so sick with how gushy, mushy I am. Ugh. Gross. I am gross. But I still love you.

But, man, if you got through all of that, congratulations. I rant so much, it's insanity. Insanity. This is normal for me, for the OOC, at least. I will talk your ears off and only because I have anonymity. And most of it will be me tripping over my words hoping that what I'm saying isn't offending you, isn't boring you, and isn't confusing you. I'm almost certain, however, that the latter of the three is the thing I am most guilty of when I rant in the OOC. Bleh.

This is unedited because I can't be bothered to right now. So, yeah, there are probably typos and weird grammatical errors in there. I apologize for that. Wish that I could say 'in advanced' but this is the end of the post and that would be both redundant and kind of stupid. I am probably both of those things.

I figured I may need a tl;dr, but I don't want to do that because I'd love it if you read most of this. :( To be honest, you can skim over the ideas and what not and I wouldn't mind. Maybe a few other stuff. I don't know. Ugh. I'm sorry that this is gigantic; I got carried awaaaaay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read through your whole post, but I didn't see anything regarding if you do Canon/Oc romances with the Oc being female?

I may have missed it, seeing as I'm pretty tired, please forgive me if I did, but would you be willing to do that? I am always willing to double as anyone for my partner, so I'm open to playing anyone you like as well.

If you'd rather not, I understand!

I'm interested in a medieval/fantasy AU. Would you maybe be interested in Sastiel as well? If not, Destiel is fine as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back