• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Would anyone be interested in a Fire Emblem roleplay?

I'm a huge FE fan and so I'm tentatively interested, but I'd like to hear more details about how it's going to happen before I commit to joining.

Specifically, like someone already asked, canon or OC characters? Would we have our own totally unique plot or would we use the already existing plot of one of the games? What FE continent are you thinking of this taking place on, if any, or are you thinking of creating your own?

The man who made this thread seems to be MIA. Hasn't logged on since the day he made it, apparently. That said, if we're interested in actually doing something with this, seems like someone else'd have to take the helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back