Video Games Worst Part of Your Favorite Game?

Why the fuck is the weapons so unbalanced in Splatoon 2? We have weapons like the Charger class, which don't do jack-shit in Turf War. Then we have the Slosher class, which are so god-damn overpowered. The Roller class I think also needs to be downgraded a bit as well and weapons like the Umbrella class should be upgraded.

Honorable mentions for worst part:
  1. Salmon Run isn't always open to play.
  2. The voice chat system is confusing. (Maybe that's actually a good thing so I don't hear any twelve year olds.)
  3. Octo-Shower and DJ Octavio are some of the worst bosses I ever faced. (At least it's not as bad as Dark Crafter from Kirby Rainbow Curse. *shivers*)

Microtransactions and changing the feel of a game to appeal to a different audience halfway through a game's lifespan.
*cough cough* dead space 3 *Cough cough*

The goddamn Dark Elf boss from Final Fantasy IV. I hate that guy. His gimmick is that he can't be hurt by metal weapons, so you have to use crappy wooden ones that do crap for damage, and you have to lose the first time. God, I hate him.

Dark Souls is pretty popular here...
How about Manus and his 100-0 combo where you cannot do anything back?
Or any dragon boss fight in general with their giant aoe flying fire attacks that kill almost anyone that doesn’t have high vit and fire resistance?

Dark Souls is pretty popular here...
How about Manus and his 100-0 combo where you cannot do anything back?
Or any dragon boss fight in general with their giant aoe flying fire attacks that kill almost anyone that doesn’t have high vit and fire resistance?
just use giant dad

XD I used giant armor, the halberd and my grass shield along with sif

XD I used giant armor, the halberd and my grass shield along with sif
I ended up using the same tbh, I was pretty much at the end and had hit the soft cap with almost everything.
I think I used one of Artorias’ swords, the one with a scaling in everything.

Lets keep this problems you have with a game itself, its design flaws, not including mods or additional content. For me it's Fallout: New Vegas's crashing and instability or Telltale Walking Dead's non-meaningful choices.

The end of SOMA when you realize the character you created didn't actually make it out after all the fighting he did to get to the "ship." You knew that you were uploading a computerized version of him into the system when you had to go to the deep, but you put it out of your mind when you focus on getting off the planet. And you feel just as gutted as him that you're stuck at the bottom of the ocean with no other living soul and, at that moment, surrounded by darkness. Sending the end scene where your computerized self is living in a fantasy that they made it out when in reality you didn't doesn't help.

Harvest Moon, the slow everyday grind when you're trying to hit certain points in the game: shipping a certain number, getting your bachelor/bachelorette to a certain heart level, etc. etc.

THE FUCKING ANOR LONDO ARCHERS
Yes!! When I first started playing Dark Souls, it was on my 360, and they almost caused me to quit. I got so frusterated that I went and beat Pinwheel and Sif before I finally got past them. When I got to the safe spot behind them, I was thinking "Well, where's the bonfire?" I managed to get pass them my first try when I was playing Dark Souls on the PS4.
Here is a few of mine:
* Trying to solo Gwyn when you can't summon any help, because you screwed up on Solaire's questline, and had to kill him. Damn sunlight maggot.
* The second phase of the Twin Princes boss fight in Dark Souls III. My character relies on pyromances to help with boss fights, but when I use basically almost all my regular, and ashen estus flask just to beat Lorian, and then I have to fight the two of them... I hate quickly I die when I managed to not die and then get hit with a sorcery in the face.
*How every time I go through the boss fog to fight the Twin Princes, and Lothric would teleport Lorian right to the damn door where I am at. What a way to start a fight.
*Blighttown, and those toxic giving jerks.
*Those bug eyed creatures that can curse you if you're not careful.
*Ornstein and Smough. Enough said.
*Darkeater Midir, this is what I get for playing The Ringed City dlc at ng+3, at the time I first tried to beat him.
*The glitch that the Spear of the Chruch boss had that when you have summon sign down in the area, and you get summon even if you are not part of that covenant. I was part of Rosaria's Fingers when that happened to me.

The non-balanced controls in TWD;Michonne, doesn't matter if i tap or swipe, they don't respond that much..
the fact that my choices doesn't matter in TWD (besides, i don't like the serie that much, but i was curious enough to play it).

Worst part of Okami (for me) was Blockhead Grande. I’m really unsure if that was hard for everyone or if I just sucked very bad (which is entirely possible)!

Worst part of Spyro 2: Riptos Rage was the stupid turtle soup orb challenge. I have no idea why this was so hard when I was little, but I feel slightly traumatized every time I play it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back