Video Games Worst Part of Your Favorite Game?

Farcry 3's stealth.

Sniper Elite 4's stealth.

Assassins Creed's stealth.

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim's faction system. You do a few things and magically become leader, and then the only thing telling you your'e their leader is a few comments made by random NPC's as you walk by. Plus some factions don't like one another, yet they have no problem if you align yourself with all of them!

As much as I love the MGS series, I nearly ripped my hair out at the sheer amount of backtracking that you need to do in the series.

The Library level on CE Anniversary
My style of play is probably wrong, but it's "eliminate all opposition before proceeding so they can't sneak up from behind"
Well
There are a lot.
And
They have 3 waves of identical size
And
The map's not that small, all things considered.

Hours.
Never ran out of ammo though XD

Wind Waker had some pretty bad pacing at times. Especially towards the beginning portion of the game. Same with Twilight Princess. I still love both of those games to death though.

I'm generally bothered by the lack of a health bar for the monsters in the Monster Hunter series. Like dude. The heck. I know I'm almost dead. But what about the giant murder machine that's trying to eat my face??? When will my torment end??

At the end of Rune Factory 4, during the end credits the screen and character models will glitch out and then the game just crashes completely. This is especially irritating when the final boss is very long and tedious along with the unskippable cut scene. This is a fun game and as far as I can tell, the only way to fix this problem is to reset the game over and over until it decides to work properly.
It happened to me once, and after my initial panic over the crash, I was so pissed I had to defeat the final boss again. Thank god it worked the second time for me. I was so worried over it crashing again that I was holding my 3DS like it was a ticking time bomb.

The end to Mass Effect 3.... truly a disappointment, but i love the game play too much to hate the game in its entirety.

Mabinogi - one of my favourite MMORPGs of all time, but it's really been showing its age. It's terribly optimized, very laggy, and just generally quite outdated. I liked the controls and everything but I found the inventory system to be rather lacking, because basically each item takes up a certain amount of blocks and then your inventory is like a 6x6 square and you've gotta fit everything in.

One of my favorite games is Fire Emblem Fates, but my God, the plot is almost completely unpalatable for all three routes. Birthright probably had the best plot, but I preferred the characters in Conquest. As for Revelations, it felt like there was hardly any effort put into it at all. Not to mention, I found most of the supports in Fates way more uninteresting than the supports back in Fire Emblem Awakening.

One of my favorite games is Fire Emblem Fates, but my God, the plot is almost completely unpalatable for all three routes. Birthright probably had the best plot, but I preferred the characters in Conquest. As for Revelations, it felt like there was hardly any effort put into it at all. Not to mention, I found most of the supports in Fates way more uninteresting than the supports back in Fire Emblem Awakening.

I've played most of the way through Awakening but I've only played a few minutes so far of Birthright... I think I'm on chapter 7 or something. I found I liked the UI of Awakening a lot more than Birthright, and just the plot in general, but I also feel as though I haven't played enough of Birthright to really have an opinion on it!

I've played most of the way through Awakening but I've only played a few minutes so far of Birthright... I think I'm on chapter 7 or something. I found I liked the UI of Awakening a lot more than Birthright, and just the plot in general, but I also feel as though I haven't played enough of Birthright to really have an opinion on it!
Yeah, the UI in Fates takes some getting used to, but I love the debuffing that shurikens/knives can do in this game. Plus, a lot of the skills are fun to mix and match. And yeah, definitely keep playing so you can see if you yourself can enjoy the game. Don't let me stop you!

Yeah, the UI in Fates takes some getting used to, but I love the debuffing that shurikens/knives can do in this game. Plus, a lot of the skills are fun to mix and match. And yeah, definitely keep playing so you can see if you yourself can enjoy the game. Don't let me stop you!

Haha I keep saying I'm going to play it, but then I keep buying new Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games, so yeah... And I'm currently all obsessed with Animal Crossing and have been playing that for hours every week. xD Hopefully sometime soon, though, as there are some mechanics I've heard of in Birthright that I'd like to learn more of!

Haha I keep saying I'm going to play it, but then I keep buying new Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games, so yeah... And I'm currently all obsessed with Animal Crossing and have been playing that for hours every week. xD Hopefully sometime soon, though, as there are some mechanics I've heard of in Birthright that I'd like to learn more of!
I want the newest Story of Seasons so badly, but I'm broke. ;; Lol, I feel bad about playing Animal Crossing because I only do it every couple months or so. My sister always gets pissed about that-- she adores Animal Crossing.

Mine gonna be for driver here there's no GPS like Ubisoft for the last 2 games you've put GPS in your games now you don't Jesus crisis (Driver San Fran cross platform)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back