Video Games Worst Part of Your Favorite Game?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Lets keep this problems you have with a game itself, its design flaws, not including mods or additional content. For me it's Fallout: New Vegas's crashing and instability or Telltale Walking Dead's non-meaningful choices.

At the end of Rune Factory 4, during the end credits the screen and character models will glitch out and then the game just crashes completely. This is especially irritating when the final boss is very long and tedious along with the unskippable cut scene. This is a fun game and as far as I can tell, the only way to fix this problem is to reset the game over and over until it decides to work properly.

New Vegas' constant crashes are a definite thorn in my side, especially when you've been exploring for a while and it's been a hot minute since you quicksaved or autosaved.

But honestly it's sad to say that my biggest disappointment is what Dragon Age: Inquisition could have been

There's so many seeds for a wonderful wonderful story with actual dilemmas but so many things like the pacing, the over-the-top villain with very bland motivation, and honestly lackluster character interaction just makes me feel disappointed. I love the game constantly think about the potential.

I play and like minecraft story mode but my problem is the fact that I can't download the last two bonus chapters and I'm really irritated by that. Also the failed use of voice acting in Botw.

Still glitches even after the constant updates like transparent characters, stuck fighting monsters that have an infinite amount of life, and the fact they keep giving bits and pieces of a game that should have been complete from the get go.

And since someone said what a game COULD have been then No Man Sky, I was so hyped for that ever since it was announced for the first time and was more a disaster than 9/11

And since someone said what a game COULD have been then No Man Sky, I was so hyped for that ever since it was announced for the first time and was more a disaster than 9/11
Dude! You can't just say that! A bad video game dosnt even compare to 9/11

Worst part about League is the community. Overwatch used to be my favorite, but the community bumped it back down. People who cling to the meta and kick anyone who plays heroes they hate are terrible.

Worst part of League of Legends for me is the fact that Malphite exists. I hate his stupid fucking ult and his playstyle. He's so boring but holy shit it doesn't even matter when you can just slam into an entire team with 2 AP items and kill the ADC and win a fight because you literally like watching paint dry.

Something something community sucks, too.

You know what I have noticed? Almost every video game has a bad community. I mean it's not really that surprising but kinda crazy that it is the standard. The only community that I can think o that honestly does not have that bad of a community is GTA 5

You know what I have noticed? Almost every video game has a bad community. I mean it's not really that surprising but kinda crazy that it is the standard. The only community that I can think o that honestly does not have that bad of a community is GTA 5
Well... Every game that's not Nintendo at least. But the whole family friendly thing has nice fandom as a presiquite. And even then... *shudder*

Severa's recruitment chapter in Fire Emblem Awakening. If you have strong enough units to be able to line the walls and make sure this chick doesn't kill herself every few steps, you do not need an extra unit. I've met a lot of people who hate her character, too, so it might not even be worth it.

In Stardew Valley you can only save when you go to sleep, so you feel compelled to finish the entire day if you so much as check the mail or water your crops. Thus impossible to put the game down and go to bed.

And, a more obscure reason specific to weirdos like me: The Sims 2 is pretty much the best game in that franchise IMO, but unlike in The Sims 4 you can't give your male sims long flowing hair. This makes it unplayable for me since I've been spoiled by The Sims 4 because I only want to make male sims that have long...flowing...hair.

The fact that the multiplayer is dead now for the older Call of Duty games. Used love playing COD 1 and 2 online, but the community is finally dried up for the most part.

honestly it's sad to say that my biggest disappointment is what Dragon Age: Inquisition could have been

There's so many seeds for a wonderful wonderful story with actual dilemmas but so many things like the pacing, the over-the-top villain with very bland motivation, and honestly lackluster character interaction just makes me feel disappointed. I love the game constantly think about the potential.
I agree. As much as I love this game (playing it right now actually) after the first play through I now just skip all of the dialogue - I find it either unbelievably cringy or just plain boring. I love game itself but the script and story could have been better.

I have a dislike of the low level cap in recent Pokemon games. I'm just so much more powerful than all the npcs. It's gotten better with sun and moon but it's still a little too easy.

Robocraft has the shittiest, most privileged "community" ever. Every update gets exclusively criticism for not having turned the game into the next Minecraft. FreeJam is only so large, asshats!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back