Other Worst candy?

Anyone ever get those Crispy Crunch bars for Halloween? Those things stuck to your teeth like sticky cement and had an awful, manufactured peanut-caramel taste. Literally unchewable.

I really also don't like lifesavers, or any hard candy in general. Might as well be drinking corn syrup.

candy corn, for sure. anything with marshmallow. cinnamon candy. ugh, three musketeers and twix. jelly beans have a weird texture and i’ve never liked them.

Hershey bars - they taste like vomit. Luckily we don't really have them in my country. XD

Lindor- I basically love everything made of chocolate or chocolate flavoured but I cannot stand these things. It just tastes like eating margarine coated in chocolate. Everyone else I know loves them. I think the problem might be with me. :/

I'm a sugar fiend so sweets I hate are few and far between, but one time I tried one of those Sugar Daddy lollipops and it took me half an hour to get it off the roof of my mouth. And I vaguely remember trying candy corn and disliking it.

Please send me all your coconut candy you coconut haters. I love coconut things. :3
Honestly, same. Coconut is awesome!

And least favorite candy? I don't know if dark chocolate counts as a candy, but anything with dark chocolate and peanut butter. I don't like peanut butter, and I'm super sensitive to bitter flavors so dark chocolate is out of the question. As long as it's sweet (or it's butterscotch) I love it. I haven't really come across a candy I didn't like. Hell, I like black licorice. Technically speaking, it's the original flavor.

Dark chocolate COUNTS AS CANDY AND IT IS DELICIOUS

ESPECIALLY WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Yes, I anger my family with my tastes too lol! My entire family loves peanut butter. I'm literally the only one in our household who doesn't eat it besides my mom, but she can't eat it only because she's allergic and not because she doesn't like it. If she could, she'd eat an entire jar of it in one sitting. Also, call me evil, but I love candy corn as well. I like some of the most hated candies.

skeleslime-phantom-popular-opinion-mint-ice-cream-and-other-mint-flavored-43202189.png

Unpopular opinion probably, but sour candy! I just can't do it. Oh, and those cinnamon/hot things that basically burn your tongue! Red Hots?

Sweetarts. I can't stand em'. They don't taste good to me, and I always, somehow, seem to choke on at least one in a pack.

Anything with almonds or walnuts. You just ruined a perfectly good anything the minute you put those garbage nuts on or in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back