Other Worst candy?

I hate the 3 Musketeers Candy Bar, it's absolutely disgusting.

If I wasn't a totally self-controlled person I'd deem you a heretic and sic the Spanish Inquisition on you, but I am, so all I can do is scream into my pillow about how much I disagree with this statement.

Have a good day.

;-;

Okay only responding because last night I had sad, gross candy. Sour patch kids tropical flavor. What a sad, gross and disappointing candy. Do not recommend. Just stick to the classic.

Any milk-flavored candy. Powdered milk is just not a flavor that anything else should ever try to match.

The worst candy I have ever had was probably.. some of you guys are gonna hate me, but I can't stand.. the Da Le Rosa Marzipan Peanut Candy is just way too sweet for me. Its basically like a crumbly circular piece of sugar. I can't say its the worst, but I can eat about two bites before it makes me a little sick. Its way too sweet and rich for my liking.

Mint-flavored chocolate. Absolutely cursed. Mint? Fine on its own. Chocolate? Great. The combination of the two, however, is an abomination.

Mint-flavored chocolate. Absolutely cursed. Mint? Fine on its own. Chocolate? Great. The combination of the two, however, is an abomination.

we absolutely cannot be friends now or ever

crunch bars.
they just have a flavor i absolutely cannot stomach.

Those little banana shaped candies. I think that whatever company produces them should be prosecuted for committing chemical-based war crimes.

Please don’t kill me

For me it’s wax candy bottles, and only because of a specific event that happened with it.

I tried them only once when I was younger, and let’s just say I wasn’t the smartest. I thought you were supposed to EAT the wax, not just chew it, but actually swallow it as well. So I ate an entire pack of wax candy bottles, and I had a very bad time afterwards with stomach troubles.

Now when I see them it’s like I get flashbacks.​

I really hate Twizzlers.
I don’t hate licorice, I don’t hate the pull n peel Twizzlers, just the original kind. Hard, dry, taste like plastic kind. BLEGH.

Anything with artificial banana flavoring, it's the worst. Why do when need artificial when they are wonderful on their own or covered in chocolate? We dont need banana laffy taffy, it's the worst of the worst in my opinion.

Zombie Skittles. The rotten zombie flavored ones taste absolutely fucking horrendous and I never want to taste them again.

Any salted candy. Or spicy candy. I just can't.

Personally, I really hate these banana Cheeto puffs. I remember eating them when I was younger in Korea when I lived with my dad, they tasted disgusting. They were considered a candy because they were almost malt-like. Anyways, I don't know ... maybe the chocolate See's Candy loli ... I really don't like those.

It's already been said but those chalky valentine hearts. Not only do they taste like compressed dyed sand but they always make me feel fat just just seeing them which I guess is true for all candy but especially those.

I think it's rather interesting to look back on our lives and take note on how our tastes have changed. I used to absolutely hate anything mint flavoured and really enjoy strawberry - mainly ice-cream. Today, it's quite the opposite and I do love a good bit of mint chocolate chip every now and then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back