Other Worst candy?

Oh man....how I just pick one....? Alright, so I despise any type of sweet with coconut in it. Almond Joy or Mounds, chocolate covered coconut in Russell Stover. I can't stand any of it.

Starbursts - always had a distaste for them

those chalky heart things people get on valentine's day- bleh.. why not just eat a stick of chalk at that point, really?

I would have to go with Skittles, the top of my list of disliked candy. Not only do they taste just horrible, reminds me of the time I accidentally ate a very old grape mentos, their sweetness is also offputting.

Last edited:
those chalky heart things people get on valentine's day- bleh.. why not just eat a stick of chalk at that point, really?
Came here to say this. Like why tf would you give these to people you like? Ugh! Might as well give them a bottle of elmer's glue to wash it down while you're at it.

Last edited:
Oh man....how I just pick one....? Alright, so I despise any type of sweet with coconut in it. Almond Joy or Mounds, chocolate covered coconut in Russell Stover. I can't stand any of it.

Preach. Almond Joys are awful.

Bottle Caps.

I'm sorry, but once you use an every object and try to put FLAVOR to it, you're already ruining some poor child's life. Namely, mine.

Bottle Caps.

I'm sorry, but once you use an every object and try to put FLAVOR to it, you're already ruining some poor child's life. Namely, mine.

I remember I won a box of these things in English class because of a classroom game of bingo. I only got a couple of them down before I ended up trashing the whole box. Chalky and disgusting.

Nerds, all of 'em. I never have and I probably never will understand why so many people are into'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back