Other Worst candy?

Bruh wax lips are trash -- they just took the leftover rubber from ye old boot factory and was like 'hey lmao lets sell it as candy kids will eat anything if it's red right'

also SMH ALMOND JOYS ARE GREAT. ALSO BABE RUTHS. Wth those are like- literally my two favorite candy bars ;-; I feel outcast oof

I remember whoppers. They're definitely the worst.
I think whoppers are an acquired taste. I used to hate them, but my brothers and I raided a candy bowl full of them on Halloween one year, and now I think they're not too bad. Not my favorite, though.

I think whoppers are an acquired taste. I used to hate them, but my brothers and I raided a candy bowl full of them on Halloween one year, and now I think they're not too bad. Not my favorite, though.
...We can never be friends.

Twizzlers, especially the really dry cherry flavored ones. They're disgusting. How anyone can eat them is beyond me.

Those who've said candycorn are the rightest people who have ever been right. Even if they were in a bad shark attack that left them with only their left side, they're still right.

Good N' Plenty candy
Y'all
That's some new level bad stuff

Bottle caps, anyone remember those cigarette looking chalk candy sticks? Those were nasty. I think three musketeers had a either a mint or dark cherry flavor I tried by accident once thinking it a mini musketeers bar, that was possibly the worst of the lot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back