Other Worst Black Friday Experience?

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
I personally don't have any experiences from hell, however, my friend (That's right, I have FRIENDS) when he was younger, he was caught in Best Buy's black Friday event, and he was stabbed in the eye with a cardboard corner on a box. This was when we were really little, so the Monday after the weekend, when he came back to school.. He was wearing an eye patch. It was interesting. Now, me and him just laugh about him being a pirate but I was wondering.. does anyone else have a bad experience? There has to be a story too good to pass up out there.

Oh. I remember when a friend of mine bought a new iPhone like 2 years ago in Black Friday. Basically what happened was that like the week after the sales were over, she was telling some jokes and screwing around with her friend when she dropped it and the entire screen was shattered. That was like, one of the few moments in my life where I felt bad for laughing uncontrollably.

I work at lush and honestly I felt like I had just witnessed an air raid when a child dropped a handful of bath bombs, it was just dust, technicolored dust everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back