• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ramise McGuire

This rp would be set in the wormverse, but in a different city/state. So the wormverse is about “parahumans” people with superpowers. There’s a website that can generate powers for you. If you’ve read worm, or if you want to play a hero/villain or rogue, a cop or a henchman, I want to make a submersible world where we take turns telling the story of what’s going on in this world far away from the OC’s and before the events of the books. Let me know if you’d like to run with this, I’m thinking an indefinite amount of people, we can start with 2-4 people, but it can be bigger. Let me know if you’d be interested.

Idk the next chance I'll get to RP Wormverse so I pledge thee my interest. Let me know if you want to make any significant world changes and how "spoiler-heavy" we can be since a lot of how Worm's superpower-science is rooted in the Big Reveal, I think.

Idk the next chance I'll get to RP Wormverse so I pledge thee my interest. Let me know if you want to make any significant world changes and how "spoiler-heavy" we can be since a lot of how Worm's superpower-science is rooted in the Big Reveal, I think.
I’m not looking to change the world and I haven’t finished the book yet. I’m thinking the setting can be west coast or even middle states of the US, or we can go overseas. We can’t have characters that top the triumvirate in power, but we can still have powerful characters in their own right, or even prt soldiers, soldiers like coil’s. I think we can definitely work something out. Either be a character that drinks potion to gain powers, or a trigger event. There’s a power generator online that we could use

Hmm id be up for this, I recall playing one before though it kinda died off after a month or so.

I’m not looking to change the world and I haven’t finished the book yet. I’m thinking the setting can be west coast or even middle states of the US, or we can go overseas. We can’t have characters that top the triumvirate in power, but we can still have powerful characters in their own right, or even prt soldiers, soldiers like coil’s. I think we can definitely work something out. Either be a character that drinks potion to gain powers, or a trigger event. There’s a power generator online that we could use
I don't think I finished Worm either, actually... I think I parsed the ending from TVTropes, haha. So there would be a PRT but the characters themselves would be different, right?

Also, when you mention the power generator, do you mean that characters' powers will be randomized that way? Or would it depend on whether or not the player wants to choose their character's power? Also also, do you want a character-per-player limit?

U.S. is probably the most accessible for me but overseas could get really funky considering Worm's altered version of Earth so I'm personally down to try either!

Its been a while since i read it myself, Last character i recall having a Trigger....and then there was something about a Crucible group experimenting or something. Also there was alot of confusion on what they would be classified as....think it ended up being Changer but then elements of Trump/Tinker/Brute etc depending on how the Changer thing was used....so think it ended up just being Trump/Changer. Always found it confusing at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back