• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wormingshire Stories - A reboot for good!

WasBroken77 said:
Yeah a really long time. What's up?
-WB77
Well, as you see, WS is being rebooted. :3 Really looking forward to it. :P

Good for you! I was really sad when WS ended so currently. Mind if I join again? I've been very bored lately and need a cool roleplay to boost me back up.

-WB77

One more person is needed to start this roleplay!!

CrimsonEclipse said:
I am interested in joining.I am interested in joining.
Then do so. :P

MrMopp said:
I'm interested!

Ps: what is religion like in this world?
Depends on your race :)

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Depends on your race :)

[/QUOTE]
How about human?

I have a character in mind who is devoutly religious.

On second thought, I probably shouldn't be in an RP right now, so nevermind.

[QUOTE="blqck phoenix]Is it too late to join?

[/QUOTE]
No, it is not too late. :) You can still join. :P

I change my mind again! I'm in!

I have a particular character in mind right now. But I can't figure what his power will be

MrMopp said:
I change my mind again! I'm in!

I have a particular character in mind right now. But I can't figure what his power will be
Cool. :) And for human religion - Christianity, Buddhism, whatever the real world has. :)

Christianity? In a fantasy role play? I'm a little surprised but it might actualy work for me. I have a shapeshifting character who's based off the Benendanti cult and The Hounds of God (both involved holy men who could turn into wolves or travel out of their body's in the form of wolves and travel down to the depths of hell to fight demons and whiches for the fate of that years crops. Came from old shamanistic fertility tradisions that had lingered into Christian superstion. It was very much discouraged by the church authority's but that didn't stop

A monk named Thiess of Kaltenbrun from claiming to be one of these holy werewolves. In court. That didn't end very well for him.)

Now is a good time to mention that I'm a little pedantic.

The roleplay has launched, but we're still accepting!!

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]The roleplay has launched, but we're still accepting!!

[/QUOTE]
I'll try to have my character sheet up tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back