• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{WORM} LFG

Weissplus

Uncanny Blood Tale
Hi all!
My name is Weiß,and I am an Italian geek who has read the Worm web serial after being introduced to it by a friend over the interwebz. Simply put, I am itching for a Worm roleplay set wherever, using wathever system (FATE, Weaverdice, PbtA and whatnot). I'd prefer discord for chatting both IC and OOC, since it can be used to roll dice right on the chat as well.
In a pinch I could storytell too, so don't worry.​

Similar deal - I'm already running a bunch of stuff but a casual Worm game would be fun! Discord for voice is great and I personally like using Roll20 for rolling dice and whatnot. It's got some good tools.

Also - I'm personally in favour of using FATE (because I like it :P ) But I've used PbtA (specifically, Worlds in Peril) for it before. I don't think I've ever seen a comprehensive rulebook for WeaverDice, though. Even just a link to that would be awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back