• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World's Worst Adventurers Party

Thank you FungKu FungKu (:
Weird, I got an email notification of the post, but it just didn't show up in the thread. </3 Elm Elm Zachary looked cool, lol.

Idea Idea I wouldn't mind increasing the player count if it mean you are interested in joining.
What were you hoping for though ?

What were you hoping for though ?
Well, the main thing are the posting requirements, single paragraph posts just tend to be very bland to me as a very detail-oriented player. So I usually look for RPs with higher post requirements. I also have a preference for more developed magic systems and anime faceclaims, these two being more negotiable for me than the first one.

So, no need to worry about it. It'll help me manage my time to cut down on some roleplays anyway.

Antaeus "Ant" Ophidian
"The Ascient Paladin"
Male | Nineteen | Heterosexual | Human

Appearance: Antaeus stand at just over six feet, a rather imposing size. He has a strong build and appears very fit, though it's hard to tell due to his armour. He has unruly jet black hair run through with streaks of crimson as well as blood-red eyes, stark against his incredibly pale skin.
His armour sports a ridiculous amount of spikes and is coloured chrome and black with what appears to be dried blood covering sections of it. The red blood most noticeably coats sections of the armour's hands, forearms, greaves, chestplate, and horns, though drops and streaks of the dried blood can be seen all over the armour.
tiger_release_final_20190118_172306 3.png
Ignore the gun. Ant's armour resembles this, just with dried blood splattered haphazardly all over it. There are also additional spikes at the knees and on the soles of the feet.

Magic: Antaeus has a small amount of magical proficiency. This comes from his mother, who was a fledgling mage. His small skill with magic allows him to boost his speed and strength by a significant amount for a short time, while his armour was enchanted to be near indestructible, allowing him to take an incredible amount of damage without faltering. However, when his magic runs out and his boost ends he finds himself so exhausted that he can't support the weight of his own armour, making him both deadweight and an easy target for a while.

Equipment: Ant carries several weapons on his person. They include a claymore, a short sword, a hunting knife, brass knuckles, throwing knives, basic grenades, and a small mace. However, most of these are useless to Ant even though he displays all of them on his person; he has no idea how to throw knives, the hunting knife is dull and the grip is too small for him to hold, has no way to light the fuses on his grenades that are actually filled with water, and his small mace is made of wood painted silver. The only weapons he can really use are his claymore and his short sword.
The claymore holsters against his back, the sword at his right hip, the hunting knife at his right thigh, the throwing knives in slots in the front of his chestplate, the grenades at the front and back of his waist, and the mace at his left hip.

Personality: Edgy as all hell, but harbours a secret that he hopes no one ever discovers. Find out more in the roleplay!

Backstory: I'm sure you can ask Ant all about it in the roleplay!

Other: Antaeus's blood-coated armour bears a striking resemblance to a somewhat well-known story of a highly successful serial killer. He isn't actually a Paladin, as his title suggests, though he does claim to have a license denoting his Paladin status. He chose the title of the 'Ascient Paladin' because he thought it sounded cool, still unaware that ascient means being unknowing. He also claims to be ambidextrous.

I forgot to say before but I did see that Elm Elm had posted their character, I even gave it a skim read so I think you should reserve a spot for them. Just in case.

Elm Elm Err The guns are a bit too Modern ? Maybe something like a flintlock gun since I did say we are in a.. Medieval Fantasy setting.

Dorgdwarf.jpg

Looks a bit grumpy dun he. maybe imagine him with a smile and easy atmosphere.

(Credits to the Owner)

well that was perfect timing as I was actually going to delete my post again
I'm really only capable (at the moment) of dealing with 2 RPs at a time -which I currently have, so I'm going to excuse myself from this one

Oh, damn. A Konosuba thingy? I'm on phone right now but I'd be willing to join once I'm home in a few hours.

Also, you guys, this needs more sexual perversion, like letting yourself be mauled by a direwolf due to masochistic tendencies or being turned on by fire magic or straight up stealing someone's panties with magic. A dysfunctional party isn't dysfunctional without some kind of sexual deviancy smh. If there's still slots when I get home I'll make a bard attracted to inanimate objects but disgusted by people.

Well, assuming this isn't dead like that thread necromancer above me claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back