• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

On the way home Demoman was excited. For he was getting the one thing he loves most, Alcohol.
In the early hours of morning the boat docked at Hargeon. From he they'd make their to Magnolia. It was a three days walk for anyone without the ability to fly at faster than sound.

"Nah lad, Booze is the best thing to exist on this forsaken planet. Hell, It's one of the two things I love, the other love of mine is fighting." he said
"Yeah. Ya sure yah don't want to add medieval conventions to da list cyclops?" He asked, "What wit dat haunted sword and all."

"Yeah. Ya sure yah don't want to add medieval conventions to da list cyclops?" He asked, "What wit dat haunted sword and all."
"It's a hobby lad, something to do while we don't got em missions, I don't love it as much as my two main loves, the closest to that would be them conventions."

"It's a hobby lad, something to do while we don't got em missions, I don't love it as much as my two main loves, the closest to that would be them conventions."
"Right." Scout said. "Scout it's Pauling." He heard on his comm. "Hey Miss Pauling. 'Sup?" Scout asked. "Sorry to cut you're guys trip short but Blumond needs you guys in Hyrule." (Realized that this is probably the thread that'll give me the most freedom) Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back