• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

(Well sort of. Ya see this character is... The embodiment of us and our literal godhood over this world. Normally we'd debate over what happens next but figured you wouldn't mind getting stronger) "Reworking statement. Super Saiyan Red authorized."
(I think in the Beerus Saga, he did know it, but didn't use it for one reason. It drains way too much energy that he can't keep up with.)
"Oh well guess the demon isn't seeing the light of day!" he said as he turned Super Saiyan God

(I think in the Beerus Saga, he did know it, but didn't use it for one reason. It drains way too much energy that he can't keep up with.)
"Oh well guess the demon isn't seeing the light of day!" he said as he turned Super Saiyan God
(Well what about when Goku mastered SSJ3. I think Vegeta skipped it because he didn't think the for was befitting) Digon went Super Saiyan 3. "I'm unable to use that form." He said. (Digon is SSJ4)

(Well what about when Goku mastered SSJ3. I think Vegeta skipped it because he didn't think the for was befitting) Digon went Super Saiyan 3. "I'm unable to use that form." He said. (Digon is SSJ4)
(I like SSJ4 more than God. DK why though but it would take years to master SSJ3 and even then it would still drain energy at a slower rate they could control.)
"Your one of them saiyans that can't go god...huh." he said as he charged up ki

(I like SSJ4 more than God. DK why though but it would take years to master SSJ3 and even then it would still drain energy at a slower rate they could control.)
"Your one of them saiyans that can't go god...huh." he said as he charged up ki
"Well. I never had a chance to. All the Saiyans that could do the ritual lived one Earth." He said.

(Ya know what? Not the GT's continuation manga has made ssj5 a thing) "Super Saiyan 4 authorized." "I don't need help to get stronger. RAAAAAAA!" He yelled going Super Saiyan 4
(Welp ya done it. Finally get to see some transformation that's non-canon in Xenoverse.) "I see you can go SSJ4 as well. Impressive..." he said

(Welp ya done it. Finally get to see some transformation that's non-canon in Xenoverse.) "I see you can go SSJ4 as well. Impressive..." he said
He looked at the Demon. (I'll play Deliora and my other characters for a bit cuz I have an idea.) Digon looked at the Potara earings. "Prince Vegeta. I assume you know how these work?"

He looked at the Demon. (I'll play Deliora and my other characters for a bit cuz I have an idea.) Digon looked at the Potara earings. "Prince Vegeta. I assume you know how these work?"
"Indeed. You put one on your ear and the other fusee puts it on the other ear, you come crashing together to become a fusion like Vegito." he said "Don't tell me, you want me to fuse?"

"Indeed. You put one on your ear and the other fusee puts it on the other ear, you come crashing together to become a fusion like Vegito." he said "Don't tell me, you want me to fuse?"
"If you think you can beat that thing without help be my guest. I already know there are several people here more willing to fuse than you." Digon said

(For whoever gets to control the fused form it was heads)
(So when we do Gogeta or Vegito we will do this again. If we do a timeskip can we make the Broly movie semi-canon? like the events happened but it was altered differently due to Universal Merge?) "Alright Digon, let's get this over with..."

(So when we do Gogeta or Vegito we will do this again. If we do a timeskip can we make the Broly movie semi-canon? like the events happened but it was altered differently due to Universal Merge?) "Alright Digon, let's get this over with..."
(Of course, we probably can, and yes just let me get this ready for you) They fused together. The fusion was similar to Vegeto is some ways different in others. Digons green eyes mixes with Vegeta's to dark green ones. The hair was spiky like vegeta but also all over the place like Digon's messy hair. The gloves and boots were vegeta's as well. The Gi on the outside was the same color as the cloth under Vegeta's armor and the undershirt was once again orange. On the chest of the out gi where the heart is was the white Fairy Tail symbol. The new figure looked at his hands and looked up at Deliora. "I am the greatest fighter ever to live. Stronger than Vegeto and Gogeta combined. I am Vegegon." He said. (Now he's all yours.)

(Of course, we probably can, and yes just let me get this ready for you) They fused together. The fusion was similar to Vegeto is some ways different in others. Digons green eyes mixes with Vegeta's to dark green ones. The hair was spiky like vegeta but also all over the place like Digon's messy hair. The gloves and boots were vegeta's as well. The Gi on the outside was the same color as the cloth under Vegeta's armor and the undershirt was once again orange. On the chest of the out gi where the heart is was the white Fairy Tail symbol. The new figure looked at his hands and looked up at Deliora. "I am the greatest fighter ever to live. Stronger than Vegeto and Gogeta combined. I am Vegegon." He said. (Now he's all yours.)
"Now demon, prepare to die!" (Can I get a list of Digon's moves to combine with Vegeta?)

"Now demon, prepare to die!" (Can I get a list of Digon's moves to combine with Vegeta?)
(Um... well he only has one original move that I've come up with. Fairy Star. It's small crimson ki orb that explodes on contact with a target. As for other moves. He basically steals techniques like there's not tomorrow go wild) Deliora roared and a magic circle appeared in front of its face. A purple beam shot out at the Saiyan.

Scout ran through the temple battling Zalty. It was a real pain in the but. Zalty used a lost magic. Time Magic. It couldn't affect people but it could affect almost anything else. This was how the pillars that Demoman and Scout blew up go fixed. (Hey question I want to trade characters. Specifically I'd like to trade my Pyro for your Spy. Mainly cuz I really like playing Spy.)

(Um... well he only has one original move that I've come up with. Fairy Star. It's small crimson ki orb that explodes on contact with a target. As for other moves. He basically steals techniques like there's not tomorrow go wild) Deliora roared and a magic circle appeared in front of its face. A purple beam shot out at the Saiyan.

Scout ran through the temple battling Zalty. It was a real pain in the but. Zalty used a lost magic. Time Magic. It couldn't affect people but it could affect almost anything else. This was how the pillars that Demoman and Scout blew up go fixed. (Hey question I want to trade characters. Specifically I'd like to trade my Pyro for your Spy. Mainly cuz I really like playing Spy.)
(I love Pyro, in fact he's my main besides Scout and Heavy so that's a absolutely)
Vegegon quickly teleported behind the demon. "Well then, You must be stupid to try tangling with me!" he then charged a red Galick Gun. "FAIRY GALICK GUN!" it he shot out a bigger Fairy Star with a beam behind it. It would then explode upon contact.

(I love Pyro, in fact he's my main besides Scout and Heavy so that's a absolutely)
Vegegon quickly teleported behind the demon. "Well then, You must be stupid to try tangling with me!" he then charged a red Galick Gun. "FAIRY GALICK GUN!" it he shot out a bigger Fairy Star with a beam behind it. It would then explode upon contact.
(Yay instant transmission)

The Dog Man Toby and the Woman Sherry arrived at the town. "Well the master still does want them out of the way." Sherry said. "And I guess we're the ones to do it." Toby said. Engineer looked down. "Heavy, Demo I hope you two are fighting fit." He said as the sentries pointed at them.

(Yay instant transmission)

The Dog Man Toby and the Woman Sherry arrived at the town. "Well the master still does want them out of the way." Sherry said. "And I guess we're the ones to do it." Toby said. Engineer looked down. "Heavy, Demo I hope you two are fighting fit." He said as the sentries pointed at them.
"I am ready." Heavy said and Demo nodded "Let's do this..." (CUT TO BLACK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back