• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

Carmen got herself ready to meet the handsome foreigner again. The wonderful writer who had been her company for the past two months. Her excitement was usually limited to scandals in the mafia but Henry had brought with him a sense of adventure and romance that she'd never experienced before. She headed out of the family house, making her way down into the town and stood waiting for him outside of their normal spot, looking up when she heard his voice, smiling more.

Jon arrived at her house at 8pm on the dot, banging at the front door and wanting to get inside out of the rain. He had been in a bust up again so as per usual he was heading over to take comfort in Max. The woman he was falling harder for every single day. But at the same time he was trying to keep her at arms lenght, terrified of how she would respond if she found out most of his job involved violence and felonies.

Henry walked towards their spot smiling wide when he noticed her. He had come to Italy for inspirtation to his next novel, hoping the city would bring him something. Never in a million years though would he have thought to have found possible love. He had met her in a coffee shop and was taken aback, she was gorgeous and had what he felt was a heart of gold. "Hey beautiful." He said softly

Max frowned when she heard a banging at her door. She glanced at the time giving a heavy sigh, only one person would be there at this time. She opened it and frowned assessing the damage some "Goddamn it Jon get in here." She muttered helping him inside before taking him to her small breakfast area "What did you get yourself into this time?" She asked looking him over. She had met him by chance on a shoot one day. She was at the botanical garden and he had been walking around. It wasn't until she first found him outside her house bloodied that she thought he was into something not very legal.

He shuffled in and followed her to the kitchen, sitting down and just watching her. “Just a scuffle.” He mumbled and held her hips tightly once she was stood in front of him. “That’s not why I came over though… I just wanted to see you.” He smiled a little at her. In all reality he could have cleaned himself up before coming over but he liked it when she did it. Her hands were a lot more gentle than his.

Carmen smiled a little and stood, slipping her arms around his neck, pecking his lips. “You join with me.” She told him, taking his hand and heading down the narrow streets, leading him towards the sea. “Your book is ready yet?” She asked quietly once they were sat in a shaded spot, just out of the way of any prying eyes. “You chose a topic? Romantic or adventure?” She smiled, leaning back against him

Max shook her head softly as she got our some alcohol to clean his wounds "Flattery will not get you out of a scolding." She said before starting on the small cut on his eyebrow "You need to stop getting into these 'scuffles' as you call them. You need to be careful before you get hurt Jon." She said seriously

Henry followed her out smiling more at her "Lead the way." He said softly as she took him along. He sat down with her and smiled a bit more when she mentioned his book "Not done just yet, I think it'll be a bit of both." He murmured before staring over at her. He was falling fast and hard for this woman and wanted to ask her to come back with him to England once he needed to go.

He frowned and rubbed his thumbs in circles on her hips while she cleaned him up. “But I’m serious. I came over to see my girl.” He smiled tiredly and kissed under her chin. “What did you do today?” He asked her ignoring her telling off.

She leaned back and watched him some. “There is a dinner tonight… you will come?” She asked him quietly, moving to sit between his legs and lean back against him. “You will stay in Italy now?” She asked him quietly, not liking the idea of him leaving at all but she was terrified to move to the UK. Not having ever moved anywhere else. She’d vacationed all over the world but this was her home

Max frowned a but when he called her that shaking her head a bit "Your girl huh? I thought I told you not to call me that if you're only coming for these late night meet ups?" She murmured before moving to the cut on his cheek "You're gonna have a good bruise there." She said softly giving a small shrug "Not much since it was raining all day, just did some editing booked a few appointments."

Henry wrapped his arms around her and gave a small frown "I will try, I can't make any promises though." He murmured kissing the top of her head. He sat there in a peaceful silence with her for a few minutes before speaking up again when she asked if he was staying "I can't...all of my things are in the UK. My publisher and management too...they'd fire me if I moved this far out." He explained quietly

She frowned and turned to face him. “And my father will get you work here. Very easy.” She told him seriously. “I am not safe in UK.” She told him for the tenth time. “Please. At least tonight.” She begged him, turning to face him and giving him her best pleading eyes.

Jon chuckled quietly. “I came the other morning didn’t I? It wasn’t late at night… I’m trying babe I really am but… I don’t need the wrong people in my family seeing you and getting the wrong idea.” He told her seriously, pulling her to his lap once she was done.

Henry sighed heavily but nodded "Your father would let me write? From what you have made him sound like, a writer would not be a profession he would believe in." He said softly gently turning her head to face him before kissing her gently.

Max frowned and moved to straddle his waist when he pulled her to him "And what idea would that be? Why is your family so terrible that I need to be unknown to them?" She asked before cupping his cheek gently "I just want to be yours Jon, all yours." She murmured before kissong him lovingly

She smiled and shook her head. “I would make him.” She told him seriously and held onto him. “To your hotel?” She asked him quietly and soon stood, walking back with him. She had never been this madly in love with anyone before and she knew if he just up and left she would be broken.

Jon frowned some and kissed her softly. “In time I can tell you everything. Not yet though beautiful… remind me… which way to your bedroom?” He chuckled and picked her up swiftly, carrying her up there

Henry gave a small sigh before nodding softly "Mmm yes let go." He said quietly before getting up. He layed with her panting about an hour later smiling "How do you say, You are so beautiful in Italian?" He asked quietly as he stroked her face gently

Max lay with him after panting cuddling into him "Please don't go." She whispered not wanting him to go. He always left, she always woke up to an empty bed and just once she wanted him to pick her over whatever was keeping them apart.

She smiled and lay with him quietly in the afterglow, placing gentle kisses on his lips and jaw line. “Tu sei cosí Bella. Or Bello if it’s boy.” She told him quietly and held him a little tighter. “You stay in Italy.” She begged him quietly. “Cuore mio.” She frowned some holding him as sh drifted off.

Jon frowned a little and held onto her. “I’ll wake you if I have to leave.” He murmured to her and pulled her in closer before reaching to turn off the lights.

Henry frowned as he listed to her. He whispered it gently back to her before she fell asleep. He shook his head knowing he really couldn't stay no mater how much he wanted to.

Max frowned a bit as she started to drift off knowing he wouldn't wake her. She kept close to him all night until she finally woke up to yet again an empty bed

She woke around lunch time to the smell of food and sat up, going to find him at the door with room service, pulling the covers up over her chest and watched him shut it before getting up to get dressed again and watched him tiredly.

He was downstairs for once, heading up to see her and placed the mug of coffee on her nightstand. “Hey,.. I gotta go in. See you later?” He asked her, pecking her cheek before standing up and leaving to go in for a job.

Max looked over at him in a bit of shock seeing he actually stayed. She gave a small nod before gripping his hand in hers "Be careful Jon." She said softly before letting him go off.

Henry came into the room with lunch smiling wide when he noticed she was awake "I've got lunch made, I hope you like it." He said softly as he set her up to eat in bed.

She frowned some and just nodded. “Will you please come tonight?” She asked him quietly and rest her head back watching him. “They want to meet you.” She explained quietly.

He grinned and watched her. “Always am.” He said winking at her and headed out to go get his list of jobs for the day. He essentially did work as intimidation. Someone not paying their bill they sent Jon in.

Henry gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly when he saw the saddened look in her eyes "Okay okay, I'll go." He said softly before kissing her gently "Eat before it gets cold."

Max sighed heavily before gettimg up and ready for the day. She constantly worried about him, worried if she would see him again or if he was safe. Sometimes she wouldn't see or hear from him for days on end.

She smiled and nodded, sitting back down to eat and watched the ocean out the window. “Is England as beautiful?” She asked him curiously.

He was thinking about her all day long but struggling to get finished to get over to see her. He cared about her more than anyone else in his life he just didn’t know how to go about being more official with her without putting her in danger.

Henry chuckled some and shook his head as he stared out at the sea "No, but it has it's charm. Out in the country side is beautiful, city is eh. It can be muggy a lot of the time from all the rain, but its beautiful in its own way." He explained quietly to her.

Max went on with her day getting some shoots done and was soon editing when night arrived. She made herself some dinner and a glass of wine watching her TV quietly. It was getting late and Jon hadn't come by yet, she guessed he wouldn't make it tonight.

She smiled and just watched him, going through the day quietly with him until it got time to get ready for the dinner.

He eventually made it to hers around 11 once he finally got off and just rang her doorbell standing there looking exhausted.

Henry took a deep breath as they stepped up to her family's house "Beautiful house." He murmured before wiping his sweaty hands on his slacks "I hope they like me." She murmured softly to her

Max frowned when she heard her doorbell go off. She shuffled down and opened the door "Jon, its late, why are you here so-" but she stopped talkimg when she saw how exhausted he was "Come to bed." She whispered taking his hand and bringing him inside

He hummed in response and let her lead him up there, going to lay with her immediately after kicking his shoes off and undoing his jeans. “You smell nice.” He mumbled, pulling her in close and burying his face into her hair.

She smiled and shook her head. “They’ll be fine…. I like you. That’s important.” She told him, pecking his lips before opening the door and leading him inside to the back patio where everyone was gathered.

Max held him close running her fingers through his hair "Thank you, I showered." She said giving a small laugh. She kissed the top of his head giving a small sigh "I love you.." she whispered

Henry gave a small nod walking through with her. He glanced around seeing everyone noting how each one had some kind of fire arm on them. His italian was by no means perfect but he could pick up words here and there.

He was half asleep by that point and just holding her gently to him. “Love you too.” He mumbled out and drifted off, snoring softly the whole night.

Carmen smiled and said hi to everybody, taking Henry to have a seat at the table. “Henry this is my mother and my father. Mamma questo è Henry.” She told them both and smiled a little, giving his hand a squeeze under the table.

Max woke up early that morning. Way too early for her liking. She frowned when she noticed it had been Jon's phone that had woken her up. She groaned softly before swiping the decline option knowing he deserved and needed his sleep.

Henry smiled softly at the two giving them a small greeting before gently squeezing Carmen's hand. He frowned softly when his father started to speak very quickly to him unable to understand before looking at Carmen for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back