• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Breakfeastclub

norah jones sunrise
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• N
    SERIES

Worlds Collide

Have you ever heard someone call your name ---and no one was there? Or a cold chill in the heat of night ----that rose the hairs on your neck? Welcome to the City that never sleeps. Where things go bump in the night. And peace is not too wicked men

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:

• Have you ever heard someone call your name --- and no one was there?

Or a cold chill in the heat of night ---- that rose the hairs on your neck?

Welcome to the City that never sleeps. Where things go bump in the night.

And peace is not too wicked men.

Here in New York City is where Worlds Collide between supernatural and humans. It’s an open role-play. Where you can be a human doctor divided between helping both humans and the supernatural. Or a human hunter seeking revenge for a fallen loved one. Or newly turned vampires and or shapeshifters coming to terms with their powers. Or a witch looking for their coven. The skies are the limit.

I am looking for a leader to run Wolf's fraction. The Vampires are The Acheron’s Legion, Shapeshifters are The Alphas, Witches are the High Priests Coven, and The Black Badge is a secret human society. These fractions are open to join.

The leaders would be the strongest members from their fractions. For example, the strongest Vampires would be the oldest. Shapeshifters would be lycanthropes. Witches would be the strongest ancestry lines. For the humans, they would be the best trained. However, leaders from the fractions can be overthrown, and coupes can form. A cold war is brewing between the fractions. May the strong survive

Last edited:
Interested in the Shapeshifter faction as a pureblood. If need be, I'll take one of the roles of an Alpha. I was also wondering all shapeshifters were just lycanthropes or if other species would come into play

Interested in the Shapeshifter faction as a pureblood. If need be, I'll take one of the roles of an Alpha. I was also wondering all shapeshifters were just lycanthropes or if other species would come into play
That's great! I hope I'm answering your question right. For shapeshifters, you can either be a werewolf or a werecat. I am open to the possibility of different types of species of shapeshifters. If you want to be an alpha for a pack then you would be a werewolf or werecat. However, if you want to be alpha within The Alphas Clan, then you would be Lycanthrope because they would the strongest.

That's great! I hope I'm answering your question right. For shapeshifters, you can either be a werewolf or a werecat. I am open to the possibility of different types of species of shapeshifters. If you want to be an alpha for a pack then you would be a werewolf or werecat. However, if you want to be alpha within The Alphas Clan, then you would be Lycanthrope because they would the strongest.
You answered exactly what I wanted to know, thank you. So I'd like the position of an Alpha werecat within the werecat clan, if possible I'd probably make something like a liger since it outclasses other cats in size and power

I think realist art is great of the creature aspect of the character. But in human form I would prefer realist face claim. But if you really have your heart set on something pm me the picture. Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back