• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Worlds Away OOC

Wren93

Writer
We just need the basic information going in. Details or our backgrounds can be fleshed out and explored while we play. It’s also kinda fun when we don’t go in knowing every detail about each other’s character.

Name-
Race- (if no longer human, eg. elf, dwarf)
Profession in the old world-
Appearance-
Age in the old world- (as old as you want)
Age in the new world- (the equivalent of a young adult based on your race)
Gender-
Inventory when you wake up-
Personality-

Face claim if you want one, any source.

Ah, here we are. I’m assuming this is where the characters will be created?

Ah, here we are. I’m assuming this is where the characters will be
Yes, there is a bit more info on the recruitment page.

Name: Valentine Grasse

Race: Ancient Fanged Elf (Not a Vampire; thought extinct)

Profession in the old world: Ph.D. Student in Synthetic Biology

Appearance: Platinum silver, long hair with iridescent, monochromatic eyes. 5'11" with a thin but muscular body. Hair sparkles when exposed to light. Sharp angled face with white, fanged teeth and golden skin.

Hair and face are the pictures on the left, while the ears, skin, and face (combination of the two photos) are in the picture on the right (I do not own these images):

Screenshot_2021-06-01 Pinterest(4).pngScreenshot_2021-06-01 Drawings of Dark Elf Girls - I'm not just cute, right .png

The image below is the hair and eye colors (I do not own this image):

Screenshot_2021-06-01 Pinterest(1).png

Age in the old world: 27

Age in the new world: 127

Gender: Male before waking up, female after waking up (male to female)

Inventory when you wake up: They wake up in the clothes they were wearing (image below) but without any items in their pockets because they had none when they were transferred. The clothes are still the men's size they were beforehand, so they do not fit the character now that they have become an Elf (I do not own the image below).

Screenshot_2021-06-01 Pinterest(6).png

Personality: Can be socially awkward, kind, ambitious, intelligent, slow to judge, unable to sit still, a hard worker, very passionate about their interests, stuck in their own head often, and calm in tense situations (College and their Ph.D. track have dulled their sense of stress).

Name- Jacques Roullard
Race- familiar (low level demon)
Profession in the old world- mechanic
Appearance- I do not own this image.
Light blonde hair and aquamarine eyes with small white horns. 5’9”, 132 lbs. Lean and wiry.
F3DBC6E4-57FF-47FE-B2A3-0E893FE11E3D.jpeg
Age in the old world- 23
Age in the new world- 382
Gender- Male
Inventory when you wake up- blue jeans, boots, black shirt shown in the picture. Wallet. A backpack with a notebook, some pens, a hoodie, some snacks, a couple odd tools.
Personality- He is a somewhat serious and hardworking young man. He has a calm almost cold demeanor. But under the surface he is a bit nervous and unsure of himself. He likes to help people but in his own quiet way. He might not be the one to get into a fight with someone, but he will help the loser off the ground after the bully leaves. He is very smart but lacking in confidence. Hiding under his cool exterior is a kind person that doesn’t like attention. However, despite his shyness he knows how to be quick and witty and get the last word. He is very loyal to those who are loyal to him.

Name- Diedrich Mayer
Race- Half-elf (He doesn't know, really.)
Profession in the old world- University Student
Appearance- half elf.jpg
Age in the old world- 20
Age in the new world- 44
Gender- Male
<10 days of rations>
<2 Quills>
<5 pots of ink>
<6 Hiss of rope>
<Backpack>
<Bedroll>
<Candles>
<Clothes>
<Large notebook>
<Lighter>
<Mess kit>
<Salt>
<Small knife>
<Tinderbox>
<Waterskin>
<Wool blanket>
<Compass>
<Shovel>
Personality- Diedrich is highly analytical and self-reflective, ultimately focusing on his own gain. This doesn't prevent him from being kind to others though, and he doesn't mind interacting with people when necessary. Still, he prefers to interact with people who are beneficiary and who reciprocate. Diedrich is open to new experiences and usually quick to act, although he sometimes becomes neurotic if he doesn't have a objective to focus on, or if his current objective becomes insurmountable. This neuroticism has over time become more inward though, leading to a calm demeanor despite his inner struggles. When meeting new people Diedrich will try to appear friendly, but might struggle to do so.

Name- Akira Fauste
Race- Human
Profession in the old world- Neurosurgeon
Appearance- As shown in the picture

Credit to the Artist - Not my image

o6Hz3h3E3XkzKiV5mqFB6eupwNTUCmaB6PQNIgqRwkLyp-1xWubtPbEAfucX0nooTmXIE-w1olHlK-n57i-i6o1INtWh0q42uhgZNFa8sQoJBSctJKCmvMLnMMz-xGtzr2JP8OY7

Age in the old world- 32
Age in the new world- 24
Gender- Male
- Button up shirt, Pressed pants, Non-slip black shoes, labratory coat
- Personal set of scalpels
- Unusable cellphone
- Set of syringe, needle, and unmarked vial
Personality- Akira, as a joke, was voted as the most boring person in his high school graduating class. His outward personality is quite bland and he is quite possibly the most easily overlooked in conversions with his coworkers. With his patients, He seems to be quite warm. In his mind, He is calculating and quick to assess his surroundings and base his reaction on the situation and what relevance it has to him. Most times, He keeps his nose in his own business unless it were to benefit himself.

Ah wait, now I'm confused. Do we wake up in a new body with our old clothes or a new body and new clothes?

Ah wait, now I'm confused. Do we wake up in a new body with our old clothes or a new body and new clothes?
It looks like most people so far have picked old clothes but I don’t think new clothes are a problem. Maybe the old clothes were destroyed or something lol.

Name- Juniper Darden
Race- Tiefling
Profession in the old world- Veternarian
Appearance- Juniper is a slender tiefling. Her hair is stark white, laying in soft curls around her face. She is short and unassumingly muscular. Her horns protrude from the sides of her head.
juni.jpg
Age in the old world- 28
Age in the new world- 103
Gender- Female
- Vet tech scrubs, full gloves and mask and all.
- A granola bar tucked into the back pocket of her scrubs
- A thermometer
Personality- Juniper is a bright, bubbly soul who seeks to aid those in need. She's clumsy and often comes in conflict, though that word is her nightmare, with more perfectionist types. Ever the optimist, Juniper tends to persevere, and err on the side of recklessness. Juniper is passionate about healing others, though she tends to bond close to animals than people. Not that she has anything against people, she'd argue, just that animals need her more.

Last edited:
Name - Cordelia

Race - Elf

Profession in the old world - Aupair

Appearance - Short and slender. Young looking with soft, rounded features. Light brown hair with soft waves, that is worn down freely; at a length which falls just below her breasts. Green eyes along with obviously pointed ears. I like you to be able to imagine so I won't include a photo :)

Age in the old world - 20

Age in the new world - 87

Gender - Female

Inventory when you wake up - A traditional nanny's uniform in navy blue, with a separate top and skirt, and a white pocketed apron tied around her waist. (Pictured) These pockets contained nothing but a pen, a hair tie and a loose button.
chrome_screenshot_1624081531047.png

Personality - Cordelia is shy and unassuming. Eager to please and terrified to disappoint, she learned from her host family in the old world to be seen not heard. Often she carries naivete as a way to deal with the demands of others and the assumption from most people that they know better than her, but when faced with a task she can express real wit and determination.
Cordelia is furiously loyal but often emotional; feeling that the social aspect of her life is the most important part. In spite of this, she can tend to treat maintenaning her relationships as her job. Stress and worry are a constant for Cordelia, and switching off the multitude of things she feels responsible for swirling in her mind is almost impossible. In general, she can be taken as sweet but not very helpful. However, when utilised correctly, Cordelia can be a trusted asset in any situation or friendship.

(Not sure if this is the place but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry I was gone for a few days, I moved out of my old uni accommodation. I really should have warned you but the deadline took over before I noticed the date! Thank you all for your patience with me xx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back