• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Worldmakers.com

If you had the power of creation, What would you make real?

• Pocket Monsters

• Superheroes

• your own dimmension

• Heavens & Hells

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
The year is 2120, You are relaxing at home when you come across a peculiar website. The website in question is called worldmakers.com and it is run by a quantum physicist looking to create a Universe on earth. The universe is connected to the website and once you log in, you can become a God as everything you type in this forum-like thread will actually happen in the universe. The only limits are your own imagination & time.

How would this work as an RP? Considering everyone can basiclaly kill everyone and rewrite every aspect of reality, even what others decided...

How would this work as an RP? Considering everyone can basiclaly kill everyone and rewrite every aspect of reality, even what others decided...

In all honesty I indended to be a creative Sandbox. Since you asked about the RP side of things, Your character isn’t controlling their surrounding universe, but a scale universe is created in a giant laboratory vacuum camber. The character’s post would only effect that scale universe. As far as posts are concerned, some of it gets filtered by my charater (the scientist who’s running this experiment in the first place) or by the automated system. The actual thread explains it better, so if you’re still interested I can link you.

In all honesty I indended to be a creative Sandbox. Since you asked about the RP side of things, Your character isn’t controlling their surrounding universe, but a scale universe is created in a giant laboratory vacuum camber. The character’s post would only effect that scale universe. As far as posts are concerned, some of it gets filtered by my charater (the scientist who’s running this experiment in the first place) or by the automated system. The actual thread explains it better, so if you’re still interested I can link you.
I was mainly curious but it's not like I'm not interested at all. Just not sure if it fits into my schedule yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back