• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern World War Z in 1944

im.. basicaly the anti-nazi. jewishish, queer, non-theistic, anarchist, slavic, neurodivergent, educated... i have almost everything. is it a competition? no. im just really bitter.

Wew lad.

I largely dislike them because they smeared my preferred fashion and cultures. Can't express any preference for them without immediate and incorrect assumptions being made about my political orientation.

Very petty, I know, but it's something that actually affects me personally. As far as I'm aware my family did have PTSD from the bombings, but both sides were farmers during the war who kept their heads down for the most part.

I do remember how my grandmother told about hiding a bunch of guys in the apple storage when they were about to be pressganged into service. They also hid their fine wines in there. So the guys ate out the centre of the apples to make improvised cups and drank the lot. The moment the manhunt got called off grandmother went to go look for them, only to find the lot completely and utterly sloshed.

As for asians on DDay, it's not impossible.

EDIT: Also I feel like we need buffed zombies. No offense but we're dealing with a situation that has fully mobilised armies already out and about. The allies have the Royal Navy blasting Rule Britannia just off the coastline, there's entire heavy panzer divisions dicking about, the yanks are toting the Arsenal of Democracy malicious intent and even the most basic bitch grunt is slinging around big boy rifle rounds. I say we need some Resident Evil style bioweapons running amock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back