• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern World War I Roleplay

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Hi! My name's Mia, and I am looking to do an RP set around World War I. I am twenty-one and would like a partner who is at least over eighteen. I am a fairly detailed roleplayer, and I like to do at least five paragraphs, though I have no problem doing more than that. I would like a partner, who has a good amount of knowledge of the time period, and also has no problem with more mature subjects, but still fades to black.

Muse A
is a maid to Muse B's family. As Muse A works for his family, she and Muse B strike up a friendship, and as time goes by, they fall in love. However, things change with the start of World War I. They decide to marry in secret the day before they go off to war. That night they consummate their marriage and say their goodbyes. Soon after, Muse A discovers she is pregnant, and that Muse B disappears. Muse B is later assumed dead. After Muse A's pregnancy is discovered, she is fired, but she stays near the manor. Years later, by the end of the war, she is struggling to support herself and her daughter. One day Muse A sees Muse B, however, he doesn't recognize her, and Muse A discovers that he has lost his memory.

This a history dorks dream! I would absolutley love to do this if you are still looking for a partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back