• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion

Prince Arcann
- Legend of Zelda (Beyond the Fantasy) -
Most of the travelers that Arcann doesn't know of are focused on the beautiful elf-looking lady, the Prince now acknowledge her as some sort of a leader of this planet or a nation. Arcann looked at the travelers one by one and he was confused that why there are bloods splattered on their armour.

A guy who have a robe approaches the Prince as he holds a familiar lightsaber, judging by his appearance and Arcann's Force sense, the Prince acknowledge him as a Jedi. Arcann looked at Vadcus seriously as the Jedi questioned him.

"I'm disappointed that a fellow Jedi doesn't acknowledge a deadly conqueror of the Galaxy." Arcann scoffs, "I am Prince Arcann, the Prince of Zakuul Empire or should I say-.. the Eternal Empire?" Arcann slowly steps forward to Vadcus into a Niman low-guard stance. "Jedi, I should have killed you right now but for now, it's a no." Arcann chuckles. It is obvious that Arcann and Vadcus are making a scene right now.

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172 @StardustBonBon @Angelostar4 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald billthesomething billthesomething
Bulvarr turns around to face Arcann. "If you start a fight, I will promise I will shout you to pieces. Don't think I won't, because I can and will." Bulvarr said with deadly serious voice. "And the 'Eternal Throne' means nothing to me. You are just as arrogant as the Thalmor."

Meanwhile, Mr Dark had approached Zelda (he doesn't give a fuck about guards). Darkray follows him with a very...discerning laugh. A laugh of pure maliciousness.

"Greetings, Princess...it appears that your kingdom is under threat. May I ask why? I must say though, I have never seen such a kingdom in the Glade of Dreams. Nor a species such as your own."

Just like, most likely, she wouldn't have seen anything like Darkray.

@StardustBonBon

Bulvarr turns around to face Arcann. "If you start a fight, I will promise I will shout you to pieces. Don't think I won't, because I can and will." Bulvarr said with deadly serious voice. "And the 'Eternal Throne' means nothing to me. You are just as arrogant as the Thalmor."

While Arcann is doing a Niman low-guard stance in case something happens, he shifts his gaze towards Bulvarr. "No one asks your opinion and in fact, I could bring you down right now if you threaten me again. It's obvious that the fight will not occur unless the Jedi wants to fight first." Arcann chuckles as he holds his yellow-bladed lightsaber gripply. He currently eyes Vadcus and Bulvarr.

While Arcann is doing a Niman low-guard stance in case something happens, he shifts his gaze towards Bulvarr. "No one asks your opinion and in fact, I could bring you down right now if you threaten me again. It's obvious that the fight will not occur unless the Jedi wants to fight first." Arcann chuckles as he holds his yellow-bladed lightsaber gripply. He currently eyes Vadcus and Bulvarr.
"You would not be the first one to try, Arcann." Bulvarr said back as he looks towards Arcann and Vadcus. His hand moving close to the handle of his sword. Ready for a fight if it will come to that.

Monster_Hunter_logo.png
Lyla jumped the moment the Dar'en got closer and jammed her blades into the beasts shoulder. Nearly feet away from the man. "Just hold on! I'm going to get you to the sand ship and to safety!"

billthesomething billthesomething The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Prince Arcann
- Legend of Zelda (Beyond the Fantasy) -
Most of the travelers that Arcann doesn't know of are focused on the beautiful elf-looking lady, the Prince now acknowledge her as some sort of a leader of this planet or a nation. Arcann looked at the travelers one by one and he was confused that why there are bloods splattered on their armour.

A guy who have a robe approaches the Prince as he holds a familiar lightsaber, judging by his appearance and Arcann's Force sense, the Prince acknowledge him as a Jedi. Arcann looked at Vadcus seriously as the Jedi questioned him.

"I'm disappointed that a fellow Jedi doesn't acknowledge a deadly conqueror of the Galaxy." Arcann scoffs, "I am Prince Arcann, the Prince of Zakuul Empire or should I say-.. the Eternal Empire?" Arcann slowly steps forward to Vadcus into a Niman low-guard stance. "Jedi, I should have killed you right now but for now, it's a no." Arcann chuckles. It is obvious that Arcann and Vadcus are making a scene right now.

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172 @StardustBonBon @Angelostar4 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald billthesomething billthesomething
He slightly relaxes his stance. "I want honesty, the Zakuul empire collapsed over 3,000 years ago. Who. Are. You?" Vadcus, despite suspecting this is an alternate universe, hasnt quite realized that people from different times of his OWN universe can be here. Rysesaka Rysesaka

David Stone - Monster Hunter

Meanwhile, David had also jumped onto the Dah'ren and had actually strangely pulled out a pickaxe and started whacking it into the small rocks on the back. Gotta get those Dah'renstones. After shattering a few nodes, getting a few ores, he runs over to the skull of the beast to stab at it.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

He slightly relaxes his stance. "I want honesty, the Zakuul empire collapsed over 3,000 years ago. Who. Are. You?" Vadcus, despite suspecting this is an alternate universe, hasnt quite realized that people from different times of his OWN universe can be here. Rysesaka Rysesaka

Arcann was laughing at the Jedi. "Are you a fool, Jedi? I've already introduce myself to you, I'm the Prince of Zakuul, son of the Immortal Emperor Valkorion and the Zakuul Empire collapsed over 3,000 years ago? Nonsense! 3,000 years ago, it was the Hundred-Year Darkness when some Jedi fools turned to the dark side and establish the Sith Empire, it was like a civil war. You don't know what's happening do you? Our invasion to the Galaxy have just begun. We will destroy the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire and we will cleanse the Galaxy from the corruption and greed from the Republic and the Empire-..for eternity. Do you understand, Jedi?"

Arcann relaxes his stance but he still gripply holds his yellow-bladed lightsaber on his right hand as he looks at Vadcus. Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Arcann was laughing at the Jedi. "Are you a fool, Jedi? I've already introduce myself to you, I'm the Prince of Zakuul, son of the Immortal Emperor Valkorion and the Zakuul Empire collapsed over 3,000 years ago? Nonsense! 3,000 years ago, it was the Hundred-Year Darkness when some Jedi fools turned to the dark side and establish the Sith Empire, it was like a civil war. You don't know what's happening do you? Our invasion to the Galaxy have just begun. We will destroy the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire and we will cleanse the Galaxy from the corruption and greed from the Republic and the Empire-..for eternity. Do you understand, Jedi?"

Arcann relaxes his stance but he still gripply holds his yellow-bladed lightsaber on his right hand as he looks at Vadcus. Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"By the Nine, please make them shut up." Bulvarr mutters as he already loses his patients with the two. He moves his hand away from his sword and turns to Zelda. "If I may suggest, seperate those two before they try to fight glowing sticks." Bulvarr said as he points towards the two behind him. "So we can talk about why we are here."
@StardustBonBon

Vadcus stops, and straightens his posture in realization. "I think you've already decided that we probably aren't within any easily recongizable planet. I believe we are far outside of our own galaxy... and that we may yet come from differing points in it's history. It is not my duty to fight you." He deactivates his saber and returns it to his belt. Then, making sure he will not be attacked in the rear by surprise, he turns to the larger group. "Greetings, I suppose we haven't made proper introductions with our new host."
(Just trying to avoid a long drawn out fight with 12+ hours between posts)

Xeilian Arc Start
AX-1337, a space station in the Braxius system. It was home to a holdout of the Rebaal Confederation, a group of alien races that united to resist the expansion of the Vadian Empire, but was shattered after a long hard-fought conflict. However, the station has been silent for the last 30 days. Communication outages are regular, especially in a broken organization like the Rebaal remnant, but in truth, the fate of the station was much darker. Unbeknowst horrors have set upon the station, and said horrors have the potential to devastate on a galactic scale. What will befall those heroes from across the multiverse that find themselves cast upon this station? I don't know but it should be pretty damn entertaining.
Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Vsland Vsland Crenando Crenando Donder172 Donder172 TrueBananaz TrueBananaz

Xeilian Arc Start
AX-1337, a space station in the Braxius system. It was home to a holdout of the Rebaal Confederation, a group of alien races that united to resist the expansion of the Vadian Empire, but was shattered after a long hard-fought conflict. However, the station has been silent for the last 30 days. Communication outages are regular, especially in a broken organization like the Rebaal remnant, but in truth, the fate of the station was much darker. Unbeknowst horrors have set upon the station, and said horrors have the potential to devastate on a galactic scale. What will befall those heroes from across the multiverse that find themselves cast upon this station? I don't know but it should be pretty damn entertaining.
Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Vsland Vsland Crenando Crenando Donder172 Donder172 TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
-Glace-
"Where is everyone?" Glace looks around, she assumed she was in the world tree, like she had been earlier, but this place didn't seem very...tree-like... and where were all the F.O.E.s (Field-on enemies) "My map is blank too..." she sighs before pulling out a blank piece of paper, map-making was such a pain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back