• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Name:Unnamed (See Extra)
Important Characters:
Xeilian forces
Rebaal resistance fighters
Players I need:
I want at least 4 characters to start but I will take more
Glace Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Veronica Donder172 Donder172
Unnamed char @Crenando
OPEN
Plot Idea; Several characters wake up in a derelict space station. Upon walking around, they encounter a random Rebaal fighter who has gone insane and will jammer for a few minutes before (REDACTED FOR SUSPENSE) Upon more wandering, they will encounter the full bulk of Xeilian forces upon the station
Theme Song (optional):
Extra:
the Xeilians are a custom nation of genetically modified abominations that borrow from several of science fiction's most famous horror creations. This arc will have some heavy horror themes, and I'd like characters who go well with that element.
Reply for application to the arc.
I'll join with Remor and Fran Bow

Name: RWBY (Volume 3)
Important Characters:
Penny Polendina, Ruby Rose(Volume 3 & Volume 4 Variants), Pyrrha Nikos,
Players I need: Around 4 would suffice. Anyone who could play as Pyrrha or as Mercury would also do.
Crimson Rose Crimson Rose (I'm calling out to your Ruby!)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Plot Idea; Chapter Null:Changing Destiny-Due to the gate's awakening, Ruby Rose found herself back during the Vytal Festival, the day before the Fall of Beacon. Will Ruby be able to prevent the fall now that she knows what lies ahead?
Theme Song (optional):

Name:Unnamed (See Extra)
Important Characters:
Xeilian forces
Rebaal resistance fighters
Players I need:
I want at least 4 characters to start but I will take more
Glace Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Veronica Donder172 Donder172
Unnamed char @Crenando
Remor and Fran Bow TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
Ben 10 @Ethan Hart
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Plot Idea; Several characters wake up in a derelict space station. Upon walking around, they encounter a random Rebaal fighter who has gone insane and will jammer for a few minutes before (REDACTED FOR SUSPENSE) Upon more wandering, they will encounter the full bulk of Xeilian forces upon the station
Theme Song (optional):
Extra:
the Xeilians are a custom nation of genetically modified abominations that borrow from several of science fiction's most famous horror creations. This arc will have some heavy horror themes, and I'd like characters who go well with that element.
Reply for application to the arc.
I'd like to join with my Goro Akechi

Name: RWBY (Volume 3)
Important Characters:
Penny Polendina, Ruby Rose(Volume 3 & Volume 4 Variants), Pyrrha Nikos,
Players I need: Around 4 would suffice. Anyone who could play as Pyrrha or as Mercury would also do.
Crimson Rose Crimson Rose (I'm calling out to your Ruby!)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Plot Idea; Chapter Null:Changing Destiny-Due to the gate's awakening, Ruby Rose found herself back during the Vytal Festival, the day before the Fall of Beacon. Will Ruby be able to prevent the fall now that she knows what lies ahead?
Theme Song (optional):

I would like to join with Judeau

Users who are viewing this thread

Back