• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré Emperor Palpachu Emperor Palpachu Angelostar4 Angelostar4

dont worry, i havent forgotten about the universe or anything. im just letting you have time to interact before i keep the plot rolling. also, as a heads up, since Truth is having problems ill either introduce him in later if he gets in or ill just say he isnt there. for the time being sonic is definitely not in the alleyway with you all.

Name:
The Tenth Doctor

Universe:
Doctor Who

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Time Lord

Appearance:
tumblr_nfvwswTBw21tsfx8ro10_1280.jpg

Height:
6' 1"

Powers/Skills:
  • - Absolutely clever!
  • - Beyond supergenius-level intellect
  • - Brilliant
  • - Gallifreyan physiology (in the roleplay, regeneration is nullified)
  • - Skilled in various Earth and extraterrestrial martial arts
  • - DID I MENTION CLEVER?
  • - Severe ADHD
Weapons/Items:
  • - Sonic screwdriver
  • - Psychic paper
  • - A bouncy ball
  • - A bag of marbles
  • - A bag of jelly babies
  • - A yo-yo
  • - A roll of string
  • - A wind-up mouse
  • - A clapper
Grail:
His TARDIS

Time of Gate Awakening:
Before the episode "The Waters of Mars", but after "Planet of the Dead".

Backstory:
Benefitting from the healing undergone by his immediate predecessor, the Tenth Doctor possessed an outgoing, lively and genial demeanour that hid his underlying guilt.
For more information on the Tenth Doctor, click here.

I've decided to go with the Tenth Doctor instead of the Eleventh Doctor if you guys don't mind.

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré Mind if I send a notorious Star Wars character to the Legends of Zelda universe? It will be good if the Prince of Zakuul/Prince of the Eternal Empire would met the Princess of Hyrule.

Stardust... there's a lore retcon being planned in the Discord rn that may render the idea of Zelda and FF having always existed in the same universe null. I'm just warning in advance. Also, can we finish this fight relatively quickly and meet up with the throne room group.

Oh... Uh, Ok. But I can't finish the fight today... I have an overhaul of work to do tonight.

But, I will wrap up the fight and bring everyone to the throne room sometime tomorrow early morning.

Ok so, I'd like to announce that a significant Lore change will be coming soon, If you want to get in on the discussion, reply to this msg and ill send you a link to our Discord.

Name:Unnamed (See Extra)
Important Characters:
Xeilian forces
Rebaal resistance fighters
Players I need:
I want at least 4 characters to start but I will take more
Glace Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Veronica Donder172 Donder172
Unnamed char Crenando Crenando
Remor and Fran Bow TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
Ben 10 Vsland Vsland
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Plot Idea; Several characters wake up in a derelict space station. Upon walking around, they encounter a random Rebaal fighter who has gone insane and will jammer for a few minutes before (REDACTED FOR SUSPENSE) Upon more wandering, they will encounter the full bulk of Xeilian forces upon the station
Theme Song (optional):
Extra:
the Xeilians are a custom nation of genetically modified abominations that borrow from several of science fiction's most famous horror creations. This arc will have some heavy horror themes, and I'd like characters who go well with that element.
Reply for application to the arc.

Last edited:
Name:Unnamed (See Extra)
Important Characters:
Xeilian forces
Rebaal resistance fighters
Players I need:
I want at least 4 characters to start but I will take more
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Plot Idea; Several characters wake up in a derelict space station. Upon walking around, they encounter a random Rebaal fighter who has gone insane and will jammer for a few minutes before (REDACTED FOR SUSPENSE) Upon more wandering, they will encounter the full bulk of Xeilian forces upon the station
Theme Song (optional):
Extra:
the Xeilians are a custom nation of genetically modified abominations that borrow from several of science fiction's most famous horror creations. This arc will have some heavy horror themes, and I'd like characters who go well with that element.
Reply for application to the arc.
Can I join with Glace?

Name: Dragon Quest 9
Important Characters: Stella, Sterling, Aquila, Pavo, Celestria
Players I need: Five at most...
Plot Idea; Grotto hunting, Legacy bosses and the loot that comes with it, all while Pavo and Celestria find the odd new visitors a way home
Theme Song (optional):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back