• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World Of Warcraft Rp.

maps and races

Races:

Human- No immunity. Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Mage, Priest, warlock, hunter, monk, and death knight.

Dwarf: Frost Immunity. Classes: Shaman, Warrior, Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, monk, Death Knight.

Night Elf: Nature resistance, Demon Hunter, Druid, Rogue, Death Knight, Hunter, Monk, Mage, Priest, Warrior.

Gnome- Arcane resistance, Death knight, Hunter, Monk, Priest, Warlock, Warrior, Mage, Rogue.

Draenei: Shadow resistance, Death Knight, Hunter, Monk, Mage, Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Warrior.

Worgen/Werewolf: Shadow/nature resistance, Death knight. Druid, Rogue, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Warrior.

Pandaren: No resistance. Monk, Rogue, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warrior.

Horde.

Orc: No resistance. Death Knight, Monk, Hunter, Mage, Rogue,Warlock, Shaman, Warrior.

Undead: Shadow resistance. Deathknight, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior.

Tauren: Nature resistance, Death knight, Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Warrior.

Trolls: No resistance. Death knight, Monk, Hunter, Druid, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Warrior.

Blood Elf: Arcane Resistance. Demon Hunter, Death knight, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior.

Goblin: No resistance. Death Knight, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Warrior.

Attachments

• broken isles.jpg
    broken isles.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
  • pandaria.jpg
    pandaria.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
  • draenor.png
    draenor.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • northrend.jpg
    northrend.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 1
  • outland.jpg
    outland.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Eastern Kingdoms.jpg
    Eastern Kingdoms.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 1
  • alimdor.jpg
    alimdor.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 1
Poll: Which race should we do first.
Human
Draenei
Undead
Blood Elf
pick 1. I have already chosen my choice

Last edited:
It was dark times for Azeroth the cataclysm just happened and Stormwind suffered heavy damages, the horde pretty much sat back and chilled while they watched their mortal enemies suffer, then thrall was all like, hey we need to help, and the horde was all like hey we'll listen to you. Garrosh became the new warchief and they fought against deathwing and won. now everyone wants peace. A new discovery was made new continent and guess what you live on an island next to it. So good for you, now Tim Whitewalker, you just woke up from some scary friggin dream about the giant turtle your on, and about how it just got hurt, so now you like have to tell your sister and stuff. btw your sister is Xue Ping she should be meditating over by the pond next to your house.

Tim Tom) I wake up and punch the rat sleeping under my pillow, squashing it devastatingly. After licking its blood off my fingers I take its hide to the outhouse to do my business. But then just realise. I'm not home.

Realizing your under the cherry blossom tree your neighbor planted you look to your house sitting on the hill nearby. Theres a pond just over the hill that Xue Ping meditates at go on and tell her your dream.

I run to the blossom tree under the cherry seed. Time to tell my sister of my amazing tale! I run over wiping the rat blood all on my shorts

you hop over a log and rush past your neighbor who stands with a shock face, all pandaren look funny in a way. You soon arrive at the pond where master Xi is watching over Xue Ping as she meditates floating over the ground. (Xi) "Shhh... she mustn't be disturbed"
(Xue Ping) "It is fine master I will resume training later today. What is it you need brother?" She lands on her feet and faces you. Man was she pretty. Her blue braid reflected in the light and she was skinnier than other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back