Video Games World of Warcraft Players (non-classic)?

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, now that my tests are over and we all have to stay at home, I thought about the possibility of temporarily acquiring a 3 month subscription to wow. I’ve been playing with the free version only since getting to college, as time didn’t really permit me to play enough to make it worth a subscription... but now with all the circumstances at play, it might be worth trying.

So I was wondering who else here plays wow, or rather, non- classic wow.

I do, usually with my husband. I'd say try a month first to see if you like it, that way if you don't, you're only down 15$.

I do, usually with my husband. I'd say try a month first to see if you like it, that way if you don't, you're only down 15$.

Ah don’t get me wrong, I do like the game- At least, I really used to like it back when I played with full subscription. The game did change quite a bit, but I still like it in the early levels even with the free version restrictions and it’s not like I’m buying the full game past legion anyway.

Alright, so I've decided to actually go for a subscription this month, for a single month. Still pondering on whether to go for an EU or NA account though (I can play on both, but one can't play with people from the other with the same account).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back