• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lithia Lace

The Restless One
One world destroyed by light, one world destroyed by darkness, from these two worlds a single soul was spared and reborn into a world of grey. Together these souls must save this new world and learn there is more to life than black and white.

The Basic Idea
A World of Grey is kind of an Isekai RP but a little different. Our characters are originally from two different worlds. Where darkness and light were not in balance, this brought forth the destructive light and the consuming darkness. Our characters are the greatest of heroes from said worlds, the warrior of light and the warrior of darkness. However, we both failed to save our worlds and were reborn into a new one. Please be aware while our characters may be strong it doesn't mean everything will be easy for them, this us a new world and there are bound to be things different about it from their previous respective worlds. Not to mention the Arcus (Forces of Destructive Light) and Hellions (Forces of Consuming Darkness) will always, for the most part, be difficult to deal with. Our characters are both strong and weak against our opposite elements meaning light is super effective against the darkness but darkness is super effective against light, light is just okay against the light but it's like hitting a fire type with flame, it can harm but it would be much harder to take down as opposed to using a water type, same goes for darkness against darkness.

Relationships
Now the other part about this is that I would somewhat like this to be a romance, a slow burn but still. The idea is that the two at first don't like each other because of their views on the light and or darkness so needless to say the champion of the opposite side isn't going to sit well with them. However, they begrudgingly decide to team up in order to save this new world and new home as they don't want to lose another one. Along the way, the two obviously get to know each other better, start to understand the other's views and the effect the light and or darkness had on their world and their desperate but in the end futile efforts to save their respective world as well as seeing first the what the harm light and or darkness does first hand as well as seeing the good it thanks to their partner. Of course, they become friends first and lovers later. This RP isn't purely about romance but there will be time dedicated to building their relationship as partners and friends and love interests.

However, if you do not like romance, then I am fine with the relationship being platonic, going from friendship to a more family-like dynamic like that of siblings. The buildup would be much the same only instead of going the route of lovers they would become more like family.

Preferances & Expectations
Now I do prefer to play female and while you are free to choose which world you hail from the world destroyed by light or the world swallowed by darkness.

I like detailed roleplays, I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm simply not a fan of short responses. I won't rush you to reply, at best I might remind you the roleplay exists, but don't feel like you have to rush out a response. I understand IRL comes first and I expect you to give me the same understanding. If there is a point and time you feel this RP isn't for you if you have to drop it for some reason or you won't be on for a while, baring circumstances that prevent you from informing me just tell me ahead of time. You don't have to go into detail just say you have things to take care of and won't be on for a while.

I have maps we can use to keep track of where everything is but we can flesh out the world and lore together. Now you can be in charge of the lore for your original world though since your character would know it best, as will mine with their original world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back