• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World of Strife 2028

JB5899

Only on here because I lost my pen.

World of Strife

world_map_flags_HD-wallpaper.jpg

The year is 2028. The World is in turmoil, the Islamic State controls vast stretches of land in Iraq and Syria. Revolutions surge through South and Central America and the oppression of minorities in The People's Republic of China has reached a boiling point with open rebellion in China's Western Provinces and Tibet. With collapse of the EU and the world's oil reserves run low, prices soar causing hysteria and food riots across the World. This is the World of 2028, A World of Strife.

We have just begun RP so it's not to late to join! We currently have 18 nations and they're running out fast so don't miss out on the opportunity to join a fun, friendly rp and please sign up if you are interested.

If you have any questions at all be sure to ask in this thread or the forum here 2028 A World of Strife (Modern) or just private message me!

Enjoy, and be sure to check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back