• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Malohkyintae - Demon Kingdom! (OPEN)

Ashley sighed. The healer might not be coming for who-knows-when, the guard will probably be dead by the second those bastards come back with one. She stared at the ground, having a road trip inside of her brain. Based on what she know about Mira's personality, Mara should be taking over by now. And based on what she know about Mara, she is probably trying to get a good fight with whoever dared to disturb the peacefulness of Malohkyintae. However, the killer's intention isn't going to be revealed soon, and probably, they won't be too retarded to attack a Royal.

" Mira should be fine, if it takes another hour and a half, we'll have to go look for her, " she told Max, " let's go back to the troops. They probably didn't do any good on their own. "

Max nodded, "Well... I was thinking... maybe we should get Yoongi? I mean, he'd probably be able to rally the troops better than us," Max shrugged. He didn't want to face those men again. Once was enough, anyway, his older brother would know what to do, right? He always seemed to have the answer, so wouldn't it be smart to ask him about what to do. Max sighed, "I just don't know what to do. Also, the troops seem to trust him quite a bit."

" ...Sure. He'll know what to do, besides, we didn't go very far with the investigation. " First, a guard got shot. Then, Mira goes missing... technically. Yoongi is way more responsible than the rest of them, and he is wiser, he'll probably get the situation under control. This is troublesome.

"Yeah, he'll probably be able to figure this out," Max agreed, nodding, "So, uh, do you mind helping me get there?" Max asked sheepishly. Sure, Ashley was his sister, but he almost never asked her to guide him. Mira was usually there to guide him, and if not her, Yoongi or Max would just manage without. This was probably the third time he asked Ashley? Max didn't know for sure, but felt it was somewhere near that number. He help out a hand for Ashley.

" Sure. " She grab his hand, tightly enough but not gripping. She led him toward where they came from, the scene is still there, with the body that is getting cold. She sighed. Ashley was curious, why? Everyone is smart enough not to mess with the Royal, but this is one exceptional case. Is this a war declaration? Thoughts completely filled her head, which should be exploded by now with all the thoughts it can concealed inside its tiny wall.

She shake her head, Yoongi will take care of it. She told herself. The feeling of guilt and frustration crawl up her back, buried her with sins. I should probably stop relying on him so much.

Last edited:
Yoongi was still waiting, hearing the bickering of Mira fade away. Maybe she took a detour and saw he was waiting? He didn't know and he didn't really care.

He was thinking about what had happened, and could pin his ideas down to a few. The one he thought seemed the most plausible would be a form of a terror attack. Get everyone on guard, searching everywhere for a culprit, make it the talk of the town. Then they'd do something similar which relates, and frame someone. There'd be no way for that person to defend themselves... But now he had to think about who the culprit might be trying to target.

Or, again, it could be that the guard had relations to someone who cared deeply about them. It might be payback, plain and simple, and as the surrounding area was scared as well, the person getting 'payback' should probably be feeling pretty shit right now. But either way, it seemed to Yoongi that only time could tell. Depending on how the area reacts, the plan may be long term or short term- if it's long term, there will likely be instigators keeping rumors fresh and circulating, but if not, it might be the complete opposite.

Moving his center of gravity away from the wall he was leaning on, Yoongi starts venturing forward slowly. He wasn't going to strafe too far, but he wanted to try to see if the other siblings were nearing the kingdom, or if they were taking the initiative and investigating the scene. He hadn't heard from any messengers, so they were either coming back or doing unspoken research.

He wouldn't be surprised if they were coming back, but it would certainly make him feel less worried.

Mira went silent, just ignoring Mara right now. Out of boredom on the walk, she swung her whip bag and forth, watching as the glowing end trailed on the ground before getting sent flying lightly into the air. She was actually strangely quiet for being alone right now. She realized that she sensed another individual in the area and looked around slowly, still walking. In the distance she noticed someone and she smiled, giggling slightly.
And as Mira opened her mouth to call to him, Mara spoke for her orange eyes turning red yet again.
"Can't go one hour, can't you, Mara?" Mira thought.

"Broothheeerrrr!" Mara called to Yoongi in the distance, giggling as she approached him. She kept smiling as she coiled her whip around her arm, clicking her tongue as she slowly stepped beside him. "Why are you alooneeee?" She had drawn out her words for no reason.

He only walked a little before encountering Mira- or should he say, Mara.

Yoongi sighed at her antics... He could bear Mira's personality, but Mara's got way too exaggerated for him. Of course, that wouldn't be deterring him any time soon, though. He walked up a bit closer to her, their small height difference allowing him to look down on her a little bit. That, for sure, made him feel a little more confident.

"I'm alone because you and the others irresponsibly left the castle alone and displayed troublesome actions somewhere else entirely. But, surely," Yoongi drawls out the surely, "you would know that. Right?" He speaks monotonously while deadpanning her, not here to wait for an answer. "Ashley and Max... are they still at the scene or coming back? Hopefully you realized that even if you can't fix your own actions right now, taking care of your little fucking brother would ease your punishments," Yoongi snarled a little, feeling protectiveness over Max. He always had a painfully obvious soft spot for him, but now wasn't the time to pick out his faults.

"Go home, or come with me to help. And Mara, if you cause trouble again, I won't be afraid to torture you with my words. Because you'll deserve it," He states, glaring at her straight in the eyes, before turning to walk back to where he assumed the other siblings were.

"Little brother? He's older by half an hour." Mara was being picky like that to be annoying "And trust me, Mira really wanted to stay with Max, but oh well.. And brother, you won't me torturing me with your words, it'll be her." Mara pointed to her head, meaning Mira. She giggled, sticking her tongue out at her older brother before running off towards the scene she left Max at.

Mira and Mara could act the same, but at the same time they were completely different. At least when Mira was younger she could keep Mara at bay, but now Mara took over whenever she wanted and did whatever she wanted.

Max followed Ashley's lead, stumbling a bit, but otherwise ok. He listened for his other siblings, only hearing whispers of normal citizens. He ran along, hoping they’d be at their destination soon. Max knew he couldn’t ask for obvious reasons, so he waited for Ashley to tell him they had arrived.

Yoongi gave a sickly sarcastic smile towards Mira as he easily kept up beside her. "Well, thankfully, I can stop just with a halt of my words, and only your brain will feel it, so I guess your point was pretty invalid," He immediately deadpans afterwards, even the fake act of a smile feeling unfamiliar on his stoic face.

"And Mara, even you know Max is the least mature of us all- whether he's technically your older brother or not, he could easily be younger," Yoongi shakes his head as he finishes. "This isn't the point though anyway. Care to fill me in from your firsthand view of what happened out there?" He asks dryly, glancing at Mara from the corner of his vision.

"No fun." Mara pouted. "According to what Mira was told, a guard was shot with an arrow or something and ended up exploding. It hurt some other guy pretty bad, Mira sent someone to get a healer for them." Mara sounded bored now, showing no intentions of letting Mira back soon.

(Short but I've been busy sorry)

Last edited:
((Reality has been consuming! Apologies! Gonna catch up!))

Zyle watched the family as they walked off. Something had distracted her, causing her too miss the chance. Fine, she thought, she was going to have too resort too old fashion methods. Adjusting her pack a little she made a beeline to the nearest Inn. Shelter, food (hopefully fresh) and a bit of information gathering would be her main goals. Heading deeper into the city, she passed up a few questionable looking spots, searching for one who’s outward appearance satisfied her.

“Ahh, this should do.” She declared, taking in the large building before pushing open the door. Inside well lit, a few folks occupied the main lobby, eating and drinking, conversing in low tones. A short woman with pale skin maned the counter, taking payment from a patron. Eyeing one of the stools in front of the long counter, Zyle plopped down with a sigh. Good too be off her feet, she had walked for two days too reach this city.

“What is it I can do for ya?” The woman asked her, now done with the gentleman she was serving earlier. Zyle glances up at her, placing a few coins on the counter.

“I need a room, and if there’s any place too hunt.... That’ll be great.”

The woman scoffed “Dragon kin are ya? Well I got ya room, and we got hot meals. As for hunting, nowhere in the city. Don’t think there be much issue if you hunt outside the gates, so long as you leave everyone livestock alone.”

Zyle tilted her head, interest peaked. “How much would you charge me for some fresh meat? None of that cooked stuff.” Her lips twisted in a frown, showing her distaste for cooked meat. Only time she would eat charred meat, if it was from her Dragon fire. The lady chuckled, shaking her head.

“Lemme go ask my mate.” She walked off, disappearing behind a door at the far end of the counter. A few minutes later, she came back out. Behind her followed a large man. With the same pale skin, and black horns arching proudly from his head. They stood before her, the male looked at her with narrowed eyes.

“Been some time since I’ve last seen one of your kind.” He leaned on the counter, large hands resting under his chin. Zyle knew what be meant, and sighed. Her kind prefers mountains and high places over city dwelling.

“Been awhile since I’ve seen any either, sir.” She countered.

“Mhmm,” he shook a hand at the coins laying in the counter “Double this, and you’ll get fresh meat once a day, everyday that you’ve paid too stay.” He lifted up, back too his full height, chest puffing out a bit. Demons, she thought as she pulled out some more coins, adding them too the small pile. The male nodded, smirking as he scooped up the payment before walking off.

“Show her too her quarters, mate, and I’ll go prepare her meal.”

Max's hand started slipping, he was trying to tell Ashley, even though he knew it was useless. Max sighed, now standing in the middle of... well... Max didn't know. He huffed and crossed his arms, "Ok... uh, let's just go this way," Max said to himself. He walked forward. Tree. Of course, "Ok then, this way," Max walked forward. Into another tree, "Well, it's very unlikely there'll be one here..." Max stepped forward. There wasn't a tree! Max walked with more confidence. Into a tree. Again.

After a while of walking and running into trees, Max ran into something again. Not a tree this time, but a wall. Max felt along the wall, mumbling to himself, "Ok... wall, wall, wall," Max felt a cold metal and some squishy flesh, "guard, wall, wall, wall, gate!" Max smiled. Of course, that didn't give him many clues as to where he was. He could be anywhere there was a gate. Max sighed, sitting next to the gate. He didn't want to run into any more trees.

Mara sighed. "I am going back to the gates, have fun Yoongi!" She called, suddenly running backwards. She spun on her heel, skipping back towards Oriath. "Hmm, hmm!" In the distance she noticed a figure sitting next to the gate.
Person. Person? Demon. Max? Max!
Mara halted near the gate, crouching next to Max.
"I'm baacckkk! It's ya sis, Mara!" She laughed.

Last edited:
Max shrieked, jumping back and hitting something behind him. He frowned, "Really Mara?! You know I don't like when you do that!" Max pouted. He furrowed his brow, crossed his arms, and turned away from Mara, biting the inside of his lip to keep himself from laughing. Max coughed, ruining his Betrayed Moment™. Max cursed under his breath and sighed.

(( Oh my gosh! I'm SO sorry! For some reason every rp I'm in has suddenly stopped giving me notifications. I hope I'm still in :) ))

Belvedere Graham
The hot water felt soothing against the elven prince's skin. It was a long time since he had felt relaxed after leaving his home to carry out on his own journey to find himself. The world was a cruel place indeed, but at the same timeut also had the same amount of beauties along side it. With a deep sigh, he had spread his arms out and closed his eyes. Peacefulness. It was as if every problem he knew or contemplated on happening faded away.

That was until he had felt a presence behind him. Without faltering, Belvedere whipped around and grabbed the person's throat before grabbing his dagger that was in his clothing. The knife was now resting on her throat. Her? His eyes widened at the realization that it was the hostess. "State your business." The female began to smirk. "I'll kill you where you stand. Now. State your business."

Her smirk slowly faded as she realized how serious he was given his bloodline. "You seemed like you had something valuable. That's all."

"So you had planned to rob me? That's not better in the situation you're in." He had put the dagger away and took a towel while drying off as well as getting dressed. "Thank you for your service. I shall be going."

"Are you going to pay?" The female asked dumbly. With that Belvedere laughed at her before leaving the building to find a place to rest.

Last edited:
"Awee, I know you don't like it. But it's fun every now and then!" Mara giggled, patting his head. "I found Yoongi, and left him again." She stated. "The situation should be handled, hopefully. Let's go find some stuff to do!" She pulled on her brothers arm eagerly.

Max stumbled as his sister pulled him along, "Where are we going?" Max asked. He followed along without resisting since he had nothing else to do.

Max sighed, "Ok, fine. Lead the way, I guess," Max stumbled a bit, but nothing too major. He wondered how Yoongi was handling the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back