• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Malohkyintae - Demon Kingdom! (OPEN)

Kiera Grant
Before Kiera had left the hut, Nikki had given her more arrows and a few bags of magic dust. She ran through the woods, eventually jumping in trees until she had gotten close to the castle of Oriath. The plan wasn't to infiltrate, but only to stir trouble.

With a smirk, she loaded an arrow on her bow. The tip was red like it had just came out of the heart of fire. Kiera drew back, inhaling and making her mark within the shadows. Two guards were walking towards each other. Once they were close enough, Kiera exhaled and let the arrow go. It had shot like a bullet, whirring through the air before penetrating the first guard. The second stopped and looked at the first. However, before they could dislodge the arrow the wound began to spiderweb on his body red. With a yell, the man had exploded. Due to close contact, the second guard was hit rendering him severely injured but still alive.

Kiera chuckled to herself seeing other guards come running for aid. Some were shocked and others investigating. With faint words the injured guard told them where the direction of the arrow had came from before passing out. This meant that it was time for a fun little game of chase so she took off.

Belvedere Graham
After grabbing some supplies, Belvedere decided to go into a bath house to clean up. When he had entered, a female walked up to him and had began to undress him. "What services can I assist you with..." she paused "anything."

"I'd like to sit in a hot bath to relax." He requested not caring of the flirtation.

The female began to take off his top revealing a fit upper torso. Her eyes traveled from there to his face which she then noticed he was elven. "Oh you're an elf. Well, I've always want-" she was cut off but his hand.

"That's enough. I've had enough. I didn't come here to seek pleasure. Just to relax."

The female nodded and had left. This gave Belvedere some time to undress and cover up with a towel, but had kept his things close to him. When the female had came out, she informed him that the bath was ready. He then entered and had gotten into the bath. Fresh, soothing heated water. It was great for the muscles and felt so good against the skin.

From the corner of her eye, Mira noticed a few guards whispering to each other and it immediately raised suspicion. She bit her lip, trying to use her enhanced hearing to listen to what they were saying. It was actually rather difficult with the normal bustling sounds of the street around her.
"Injured... Exploded... Girl.. New arou--"
Mira sighed.
"Max, *something* happened. Either a guard got injured or someone.. special? Entered the kingdom. Or both. I can't listen to the dam guards with everyone else being so loud." She hummed.
"I wonder if the guards will go to sis or us. Probably sis though, she is older." She was rambling off again. "I swear we need better guards sometimes, Max."
She clicked her tongue.
"I want to find out what's going on though, the patrol men are whispering 'round like school girls."

Max only heard "'round like school girls," and was pretty confused. He furrowed his brow and asked, "Sorry, what was that? I wasn't listening, I was listening to these guards. Something about this one guard exploding from an arrow wound? Also, apparently they let this one person is? I dunno who. I swear, these patrol men need to keep it down," Max sighed and shook his head, "Anyway, what were you saying? Something about school girls?" Max tilted his head slightly, his face curious. Something told him Mira wasn't talking about school girls. Oh well, at least he'd find out what it was about soon.

Ashley smoothen out the white sheet of paper, her mind wandering off to somewhere else that is definitely not reality. Her emerald eyes grew unfocused, the pencil sits loosely in her hand. She raised her hand and study the warm light that is stretching over her body. The grass dance along with the wind like some kind of festival.

After a while, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her mind traced back the tracks it left and return to reality. Immediately, she turn around and saw a guard. " What is it? " she frowned, the thought of more trouble Mira has caused have entered her head without her knowing. He began to making signs with his hand, flailing around aimlessly. " Thank you for telling me, I will go now. "

An explosion sounded in the direction she had just came from, stopping her dead in her tracks.

"What was that?" she wondered out loud. The sweet smell of blood reached her nose, at the same time the yelling of the guards reached her ears. Someone was hurt, from the smell and sound of it. Zyle wondered who would be so bold too attack a guard? Debating quickly if she should go investigate or not, she whirled around walking at a brisk speed back towards the gate. Her mission could wait, she had all the time in the world too seek out the Royal Family, but excitement came and went so fast. And, if she was honest with herself, she was eager too meet the person with the balls too do whatever it is they had done.

The city folk whispered in alarm as she passed, she didn't know if it was because of her or the commotion, probably both. It mattered not, she was bond too get some attention, for it had seemed her reputation proceeded her, even here in this great city. Which was great! As she neared the gates, she noticed what looked too be two young children, but something about the aura they gave off told her they were anything but children.

"Twins?" She only knew of one set of twins that could make the hairs on her neck raise the way they did as she studied them. She couldn't believe her luck! Here were the Royal Twins, walking unguarded around the city. Backing into a shadowed alley between buildings near the gate, she thought of her luck, and her next move. She couldn't just walk up too them willy nilly, that wouldn't work. The Royal Family was very suspicious, but that thought gave her pause.... Why were they just walking about? She heard rumors of the power they held and they were more than capable of handling themselves. A slim finger tapped against her bottom lip.

"What to do, what to do?" On one hand, she was still very interested in the ruckus going on outside the gate, on the other she had the Twins....

Mira rolled her eyes. "Jeez Max. Ignore the schoolgirls comment, all you need to know about that is-" She leaned in closer to her brother. "You scream like a lil schoolgirl."
She processed what he had said though. "The exploding thing.. I wanna see what happened. They probably told sis, so we can meet Ashley there. We can find the new person later and mess with 'em. Mara would be happy about that."
The girls split personal retorted in Mira's head. "Shut up!" Mira whispered before grabbing her twin by the wrist.
"Come on Max!" She dragged Max off to a random patrol guard, demanding what happened and where. They didn't know much, but you can be assured Mira took of running once she found out the general direction of the incident. She had a feeling someone else was... No. Nevermind.
She dragged her blind brother beside her as she ran towards where ever the arrow thing happened.

Max blindly followed Mira, hurt by the school girl comment. He liked to think he had a manly scream. Sure, he knew he didn't have one, but Mira didn't have to so upfront about it. He tripped over his own feet a couple of times since Mira was going so fast. Max was going to ask her to slow down, but decided to keep his mouth shut, taking in breaths of air instead. He eventually caught himself, able to keep up with Mira now.

Of course, that's when a stray branch decided his face was a good baseball.

Max's face stung. He still somehow kept up with Mira. Max wondered how he achieved that feat. Sure, he stumbled a bit, but he still was keeping up with Mira, so he counted it as a win. Max scrunched his nose when the metallic smell of blood entered his nostrils, "What do you see, Mira?" he asked.

Her bright eyes followed the Twins as they took off in the direction of the explosion. Sticking to the background as much as she could, she followed them. Well, it wasn’t necessarily ‘following’ seeing how she was headed that way as well. Apparently the noise had caught their attention as well. She grimaced as the male twin ran face first into a low hanging branch.

“That was clumsy of him.” She muttered too herself. “Did he not see it? Or maybe he wasn’t looking for keeping up with his sister?” Frowning, she kept a safe distance. The noise and the smell of blood grew stronger, she could now clearly make out what was being said.

“It came from nowhere!”
“Bleeding profusely! He needs a healer!”
“Find the bastard responsible!”
“Here come the Twins! We’re in so much trouble!”
“Shit, their sister has been alerted!” The guards were basically tripping over themselves, the smell of fear mixed in with the blood from the guard laying unconscious on the ground. It was obvious they didn’t know who or what happened. And they also feared the Twins and the rest of the Royal Family as well.

Zyle grinned like a fat cat. Not only were the Twins present, but it seemed like the older sister would be making an appearance as well. It seemed like all the hard work of finding a way too speak with them was no longer an issue. The Gods were placing them in her lap! She resisted the urge too do a victory dance, and took a deep breath. Now wasn’t the time too celebrate, she still had a long road ahead of her. Plus, one major problem still presented itself. How would she convince them she was useful? She pondered on this thought as she watched everything unfold.

Kiera Grant
As the female was running, she pulled out a long dagger that was curved. She wasn't trying to hide, but rather to have an extensive chase with some foul play. That being said, Kiera went in the trees again but still hopping from tree to tree. A demon had flew low to the ground to get a better look of finding her, but he didn't know she was above him.

Kiera jumped from the tree and hopped on his back. Before she knew it, two more were behind them which made her smirk. Taking the blade, she cut the demon's throat which started sizzling. She then pushed off the now falling corpse and summersaulted in the air. Quickly, she took out her bow and and an arrow which she had drawn back. When she let go, the arrow pierced through the second demon's head as the wound from him was also sizzling.

Afterwards, Kiera landed to the ground and watched the two bodies crash to the ground. One more to go. She put her bow away and still had the dagger in hand. The demon had stopped, but the blade was what made him nervous. "Oh what's wrong? Never seen a blade soaked in holy water and blessed?" Kiera chuckled menacingly. Before he knew it, she had ran and stabbed him in the chest slicing upwards and then running into hiding.

Mira finally pulled to a stop, holding her arms around her brother in case he went stumbling forward. "Sorry about that branch Max, I was giddy. I should've told you it was there, I know you can't sense that stuff."
The metallic smell of blood was normal for her. "Max, the guards are frantic. We need new ones. Better ones that know how to handle a situation around us." She chuckled a little, patting her brothers shoulder before stepping away from him.

"Hey!" Mira shouted. "Someone fill me in!" Her eyes wandered to the guard who had been severely injured. "And for the sake of hell! Someone actually call a healer, not just scream that one is needed!" She looked around before spotting a young boy off to the side, pointing to him.
"You! Run as fast as you can for the nearest healer, that man needs it. I'm sure more will to if they keep STUMBLING AROUND LIKE IDIOTS."
Mira raised her voice. Yeah she seemed to take control of the situation, but she really was disappointed in the show in front of her. Guards stumbling left and right, wondering where to go or what to do.
Like, damn. Do they need new commanders or something?

The boy ran off to get the healer, Mira crossing her arms.
"No ones given me info yet! I'm sure my sister was sent for, but I want the details!" A few guards froze, staring at her. She face palmed.

"Go jump in holy water...." She mumbled, her orange eyes turning red again. Poor Max, having to deal with her every day. Nearly every hour.

She noticed a few demons running off, probably looking for the one who did this.
"Max!" Mara had taken over, her intentions for doing so unclear.
"This is an easy situation, and even though you can't see, explain to the damned soldiers how to make a situation good, not a group of chickens with their heads cut off. I'll be back, make sure Ashley isn't mad at me!"

And she ran off, following the demons. Staying far enough behind, Mara watched as they were killed by what she could assume was a girl.
"Tsk." She summoned up her whip, even though she probably wouldn't need it. Mara loved to over react and make everything dramatic, as if Mira didn't do that enough. She stepped over to one of the fallen demons bodies after the suspect ran into hiding.

"Pity you killed them. It's a wonder too. I don't take too kindly to people randomly killing my kind though, kay?" She called with a large smile, her red gaze scanning the area around her.
"Hit and runs are a very big no-no! How about you come out, eh?" She giggled. Mara... really? Just...really?

(casually does something longer than usual)

Max had no clue what to say. What was he? A military commander or something? Heck to the no. He sighed in relief when he heard Ashley, maybe she could help him. If he could find her. Oh well, time to be inspirational.

Or... something. Max took a deep breath, "So uh," his voice was small and pretty quiet, but the people who where close enough to hear him were intent on listening to him, Max felt their eyes on him, "To make this situation better... you have to... do stuff...?" Max cringed. Yeah, great explanation, "Like, don't... just... stand there... I guess...?"

This was getting more of a mess. He inched towards where he had heard Ashley, his feet barely lifting off the ground, minimizing the chance of tripping over unseen obstacles. It did, however, minimize his speed. Slowly, but pretty confidently, he headed in the direction of where he thought Ashley was.

By this time, Zyle had reached the gate, watching the disaster with amusement. Her eyes went too the guard laying on the ground, the one who had spat at her. So much for her coming into the city and causing problems. Scoffing, she shifted slowly, leaning against the wall. She had a good vantage point. She watched the female Twin take off after ordering her brother too take charge of the situation. Her instincts flared, urging her too give chase. But she remained where she was, she had learned long ago too ignore her beastly instincts of her Dragon species. In this form it was easier.

After watching the male Twin stumble over his words, she watched with intersect as he slid his feet across the ground. Her mind wondering back too when he hit the branch, she dismissed it as odd. The older sister came into view, causing Zyle too straighten up a bit. At the same time a whiff of tainted blood hit her nostrils.

“Demon blood?” Her eyes widening “Someone killed a demon.... no more than one!” She couldn’t believe it. Any idiot knew the Royal Family were demons, killing one of there kind wasn’t exactly the smartest thing too do this close too the city. This made her want too meet the offender even more. She yarned too go investigate, following the female twin into the trees.

“Slow down girl” she took a deep breath, feeling her nails lengthing, she wanted too hunt. But she fought the urge, calming herself. Her eyes landed on the older sister, taking her in.

Kiera Grant
Within the shadows, Kiera chuckled at the female's words. The urge to attack was convincing, but it wasn't the right time. 'Soon filth. Your blood will also spill by my blade.' she thought before going further into hiding. The plan was going along fine. For now. It was just a start. There needed to be time. If the timing was rushed, things comes great hairy. If it waits too long, it could've been done for nothing. So, for now Kiera had decided to lay low.

So, she had went back to Nikki's hut. She stormed in, laughing. Nikki jumped out of her seat, knocking a beaker over which caused a small explosion followed by her hair charred back. "Um... Hi? Thanks for the new makeover."

Kiera gasped and grabbed a rag to help clean her friend up. "I'm sorry. I just had so much fun just now!"

With a chuckle, Nikki motioned for her to sit down so they could start talking. After a while of laughing and story telling, they had finished up and looked at each other. "Time for phase two." Nikki nodded. "And things will be getting more dangerous. I'm going to teach you how to draw an incantation and then speak it so whenever you're in danger, you can use it."

And so it began.

//i have a coded character sheet, but if it doesn't work with your device just let me know and i'll get the specifics. the info you'll probably need to look at is under 'persona'.

[div class=container]

[div class=bigimage][div class=bigimghover]
min yoongi
(민윤기)
[/div]
[/div]

[div class=window1Open]
LOOKS

[/div]
[div class=window2Open]
PERSONA

[/div]
[div class=window3Open]
BIO

[/div]
[div class=window4Open]
CREDITS

[/div]

[div class=wcontainer0][div class=window0Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window0][div class=scroll0] N A M E : min yoongi.
A G E : 21.
G E N D E R : male.
S E X U A L I T Y : bisexual.
B I R T H D A Y : 9th 03 '95.
Z O D I A C : pisces.

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer1][div class=window1Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window1][div class=scroll1]

large.jpg

C-Z2NjCU0AAIyK2.jpg

tumblr_p0avu2HnSX1wvbht2o1_400.png

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer2][div class=window2Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window2][div class=scroll2]

RP SPECIFIC
--
n a m e : yoongi matsui.
s p e c i e s : hark demon.
a b i l i t i e s : due to being a demon of those who hark (speak), he can tell when one is lying. offensively, he can describe something and direct what he is describing towards someone. if he were to describe paralysis to someone and will that they experience what he is describing, they will paralyze. he cannot actually create anything other than a trick placebo effect through his words, but if he loses his focus and imagination of the feeling, the effect on the victim will wear off.
b l o o d l i n e : royal (eldest prince).
p e r s o n a l i t y : standoffish, reliable, observant, and irritable. is easily mistaken for someone who cares about absolutely nothing, yet he is extremely thoughtful in his actions. he usually seems quiet, but if you approach him he isn't afraid to speak his mind. if you don't annoy him and let him enjoy your companionship, he'll always be something for you to lean on or brighten your day with.
b a c k s t o r y : as the eldest prince, he grew up with a lot of pressure to become a responsible, confident, and powerful young heir to the throne. however, being taught this and that in preparation for his future position as king did the complete opposite- he became a sort of a shut in, pursuing writing, art, theology, and (secretly) studies of the other races. as his siblings came into his life, he felt it was his responsibility to protect them from any possible effects of pressure that he had received, and made sure to act like a big, strong brother they could all rely on.

a p p e a r a n c e :
588f0cdbe24eac1ac777d21866c3479e.jpg

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer3][div class=window3Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window3][div class=scroll3]

l i k e s :
  • observing things
  • strong emotions
  • video games
  • archery
  • loyalty
d i s l i k e s :
  • lies
  • standards
  • exercise
  • unrealistic ideas
  • delusional people
q u o t e s :
Life is tough, and things don't always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.
Every moment is memorable to me.
In the end they'll judge me anyway, so whatever.
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer4][div class=window4Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window4][div class=scroll4] [div class=fancy]uxie♡[/div]
uxie, back at it again with another messy cs code
(why do u only do cs codes)
i can't really say i tried something that new this time but i've been slowly figuring it out. this one only took me like, what, 5 hours? haha. ): the layout and general aesthetic (is there even one) is credited to my good friend /u/roommate. her ideas r fresh and great and good for me bc im uncreative af
ive been harassing her 2 give me layout ideas as of late bc she's p new to coding while i am (???) not. so it's fun.

she's getting p good at it actually monkaS

anyways, as always, this code is free to use as long as you keep this cool little thing here. notice i always do this 4 the ones i spend way too much time on lol. it might be a bit laggy when ur editing it bc there's so much text oops. have fun with it, try not to edit too much it might break? i hope not. i've been trying to get mine to break less • ͜ > •
for the background i lit just googled vaporwave background LOL
palette used (w/ a few edits from me ofc)
ya
enjoy!

disclaimer: this code isn't mobile friendly nor tablet-friendly (bIG SAD) bc the dimensions are way too big!! the stuff itself might not fuck up, but a lot of things'll be cut off, so it's recommended it only be viewed on pc. then again, you couldn't see this part if you were on mobile or tablet, i'm p sure ?

[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]

[class=container] height:450px; width:500px; background:url('https://a.wattpad.com/userbg/arcticflowerxx.30946.jpg'); background-size:160%; background-position: 40% 20%; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=bigimage] height:250px; width:350px; background:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PointedBreakableEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif'); background-size:100%; border:8px solid #c773d1; [/class] [class=bigimghover] height:250px; width:350px; background-color:#8795E8; position:absolute; opacity:0; transition:0.8s; [/class] [class name=bigimghover state=hover] opacity:0.8; transition:0.8s; [/class] [class=wcontainer0] height:140px; width:290px; position:absolute; top:270px; left:100px; [/class] [class=window0Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window0] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:120px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34); [/class] [class=scroll0] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:127px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll0] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer1] height:160px; width:290px; position:absolute; left:420px; top:15px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window1] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:130px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll1] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:127px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll1] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer2] height:230px; width:215px; position:absolute; left:-218px; top:128px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window2] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:200px; width:215px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; padding:3px; background:white; [/class] [class=scroll2] padding-right:7px; margin-top:2.5px; height:197px; width:212px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll2] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer3] height:200px; width:290px; position:absolute; left:480px; top:198px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window3] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:170px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll3] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:167px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll3] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer4] height:170px; width:280px; position:absolute; left:180px; top:120px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; z-index:6; [/class] [class=window4] border:5px solid #cedae5; border-top:22px solid #cedae5; height:160px; width:160px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll4] padding-right:8px; margin-top:2.5px; height:157px; width:157px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll4] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=fancy] font-size:35px; color:#ff9ee3; text-shadow:1.5px 2px #cd6cd8; position:absolute; left:-15px; top:165px; font-style:oblique; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=boxshadow] box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=window1Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window2Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.8px; left:209.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window3Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window4Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:155px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=windowX] font-size:15px; color:white; font-weight:bold; position:relative; left:3.3px; top:-2.5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=window1Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window2Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window3Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window4Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [script class=window1Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer1 addClass boxshadow window1 removeClass windowClose wcontainer1 [/script] [script class=window2Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer2 addClass boxshadow window2 removeClass windowClose wcontainer2 [/script] [script class=window3Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer3 addClass boxshadow window3 removeClass windowClose wcontainer3 [/script] [script class=window4Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer4 addClass boxshadow window4 removeClass windowClose wcontainer4 [/script] [script class=window1Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer1 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer1 removeClass boxshadow window1 [/script] [script class=window2Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer2 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer2 removeClass boxshadow window2 [/script] [script class=window3Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer3 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer3 removeClass boxshadow window3 [/script] [script class=window4Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer4 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer4 removeClass boxshadow window4 [/script] [class=windowOpen] animation-name: {post_id}windowOpen; animation-duration:0.8s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=windowClose] animation-name: {post_id}windowClose; animation-duration:0.5s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=windowOpen] [keyframe=0] opacity:0; transform: scale(0.05,0.05); [/keyframe] [keyframe=1] opacity:1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:1; transform: scale(1,1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=windowClose] [keyframe=0] opacity:1; transform: scale(1,1); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] opacity:0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:0; transform: scale(0.05,0.05); [/keyframe] [/animation]

((Really cool BBCode! However, half of it doesn't work with mine. I just wanted to know status and race so you're fine since I already know! :) ))

//oof, that sucks. i think it's pc only, ngl... anyway. this is the compiled stuff which should fill the bio:
n a m e : yoongi matsui.
s p e c i e s : hark demon.
a b i l i t i e s : due to being a demon of those who hark (speak), he can tell when one is lying. offensively, he can describe something and direct what he is describing towards someone. if he were to describe paralysis to someone and will that they experience what he is describing, they will paralyze. he cannot actually create anything other than a trick placebo effect through his words, but if he loses his focus and imagination of the feeling, the effect on the victim will wear off.
b l o o d l i n e : royal (eldest prince).
p e r s o n a l i t y : standoffish, reliable, observant, and irritable. is easily mistaken for someone who cares about absolutely nothing, yet he is extremely thoughtful in his actions. he usually seems quiet, but if you approach him he isn't afraid to speak his mind. if you don't annoy him and let him enjoy your companionship, he'll always be something for you to lean on or brighten your day with.
b a c k s t o r y : as the eldest prince, he grew up with a lot of pressure to become a responsible, confident, and powerful young heir to the throne. however, being taught this and that in preparation for his future position as king did the complete opposite- he became a sort of a shut in, pursuing writing, art, theology, and (secretly) studies of the other races. as his siblings came into his life, he felt it was his responsibility to protect them from any possible effects of pressure that he had received, and made sure to act like a big, strong brother they could all rely on.

Mira took back control, now insanely upset at her split personal.
"Mara, god dammit. You see one chance to stir up trouble, just one small itsy bitsy chance, and you do it! I hate taking your punishments! This would have been a fun fight, yes, but you know you can't leave Max like that." She literally started arguing with herself, knowing it would look strange because the voice was only in her head.
Blah blah blah. Yes, Mira is kind of smart and knew that the chance of catching the victim right off the bat was very slim, but Mara didn't care.
How she isn't even dead yet is a wonder.
She was bickering with her split personal the entire way back to the kingdom, which caused her to ignore her senses about any ither living creatures in the area. Yet she still seemed to stand on guard, refusing to let her whip fade away just yet.

This girl was certainly...strange to say the least. And that's what she tells herself everyday.

As Max shuffled towards where Ashley was, at least where he last heard her, he bumped into something... er... someone. Max grunted from the impact, hearing the clank of metal. He muttered, "Sorry," and was about to continue. Max then realized Ashley could bee long gone from where she used to be by now, and asked, "Um, where's my sister, Ashley?"

Max heard an older man's voice, "Here, I'll take you to her," the man offered. Max hesitated. Should he really trust one of the guards when they apparently couldn't do their job correctly? Max decided against it.

"No, I don't need you to do that. Just tell me where she is," Max answered, his voice was small and even cracked a little, but it became more confident as time passed, though only by a small margin. Mira sometimes told him he needed to be more bold, so why not start now?

Max heard the man chuckle a bit. Frankly, he was kind of offended by that, why did the man laugh at him? Max pushed the thought to the back of his mind, that could wait for later, "She's right over there," the man said as he turned Max towards his older sister.

Max nodded and strode in Ashley's direction, confident in the path he took.

Yeah, that was a mistake.

Or so he thought! To his surprise, the path was clear of obstacles. His hands were held out slightly, hoping to find something... Aha! Max felt cloth under his fingers, cloth with quality a royal would be able to wear. He signed, "Are you Ashley?" Max spoke it as well, just in case it wasn't Ashley and they didn't know sign language.

Yoongi heard familiar bickering from quite a while away. Mira... He thought to himself, already having heard news of the ruckus that had been caused.

As the eldest sibling, he felt (and knew) it was his responsibility to take care of them, and so he waited near the entrance of their kingdom for his siblings' return. As he carefully listened to the bickering, he knew Mara must've caused some trouble, as he knew Mira would never 100% allow herself to do anything that crazy. But even so, they were in the same body, and so Yoongi continued to wait.

He only hoped the other siblings would be here soon, as he worried over Max a lot of the time.

Ashley was surprised by the boy. He should be with Mira, where did that little girl run off to? A questions led to more, and more, and more and more.

" Max? Where is Mira? " she place her hand on his shoulder. If she runs off to trouble again, I am going to kill her.

Max sighed in relief. Finally. He shrugged, "I don't know, last I know she left me to handle the troops, big mistake on her part, and went to who-knows-where," he still talked as he signed, finding it easier that way. Max frowned, Mira was probably going to get in trouble. He didn't want that to happen, but he didn't know what to say to ease the backlash that was sure to come her way. Max stayed quiet, trying to think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back