• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Gea: The Greatest Adventure [IC] [CLOSED]

"Its an odd matter, but honestly I can hardly think of many that could have some insight." Sentry looked away from the pained minion so she could talk to its master in a polite fashion. "A few nights ago when we fought the cult and their dark master there was a moment when the magics of several members coursed through me. At that moment as I held your powers in me, something in my memory cleared. I remembered past events clearly where there was nothing but fog before from that cursed mage. Along with them I could also recall how to craft runes I had lost in the broken memories."

"Hours later our hobb recruit and her moody looking friend were nice enough to lend me one of the cultist weapons so I could tamper with it. I absorbed the rune's small power and the same thing happened as before, only not as intense. Cassandra said she would look into it, but I haven't heard a word from her about it and the work around camp for the company has kept my mind occupied, but I do wonder what your opinion on this is. Where do you think the connection lies and do you think there is something that can be done with it?"

The wizard crossed his arms and rolled his jaw slowly as Sentry explained her situation, taking a few moments to himself to ponder and theorize. "Hmm... Asking for an opinion from me rather than a solution is a good start - as I can only offer theories and postulations about what has transpired." Gawain explains, a few fingers rolling across his upper arms. "Despite how ancient your runes are, as far as I am aware their function has remained mostly the same across generations." he states as he vaguely gestures to the runic tattoos on Sentry's body.

"Which is to say that runes more often than not tend to be scripture and representations of a spell or ritual, activated via a command to use their stored magical essence or when said essence courses through them. As a... Runeseeker I am certain that you are keenly aware of this already, but there is a point I am getting to with the basics of runes as I recall them." His arms spread and he begins to gesticulate slowly with rolling motions as he speaks. "I am not quite an expert on anatomy, but there is a certain phenomena where specific senses such as smells or tastes can invoke very specific memories - take eating a family recipe vividly painting pictures of one's childhood where it was routinely consumed, yes?"

His palms open up as he lets the question hang, shaking his head before he continues and raises a finger. "My theory is that there is something similar taking place between your mind and your runes. So woven are they with your being that when activated they can bring you back to flashes of your past that your memories cannot find any longer, buried deep in your consciousness. I can't guarantee that you will find much success in this, but continually running magic through your runes may see the restoration of your memories." With that he put his hands behind his back, rolling his jaw yet again.

"Gracious, that mage really did a shoddy job with you if he couldn't even erase your memories right. Very idiotic." Gawain concludes with a shake of his head.

Sentry listened intently as Gawain spoke and proposed his theory. While he avoided saying what the connection was with certainty, it was still a relief to her to hear that someone with advanced knowledge in the arcane to agree with her on what the connection might be.

"His own idiocy cost him in the end." She added to his statement on the mage "Now that you point them out, these three weren't there before." She lifted her right leg to show Gawain what she was talking about. Pointing to the lower thigh area where a row of runes had been engraved on her skin. Specifically the three new ones for 'shadow', 'thunder' and 'blood'. "The rows seem incomplete by the looks of it." the barbarian placed her foot back down on the ground after the archamage had a look. The childish snickering from some fighter passing by could be heard, but she didn't pay him no mind. Some odd one they picked out. "I wonder, what else I have was tampered with?"

Gawain tilts his head when the presentation of additional runes were there, somewhat risqué positioning not a deterrence to him in the least. He recognized the runes quite easily, but he rather quickly makes the connection with some quiet mutterings to himself. "Shadow. Thunder. Blood... If memory serves correctly Sera summoned a lightning storm, and that cultist priest invoked some kind of shadow ritual. The weapons the cult carried most certainly had the rune of blood on them." The wizard snaps his fingers in realization.

"You are like a blank spell tome..! The magic you absorb is imparted onto your body as the runes associated with them. Fascinating indeed." the skull-face mage deduced with a nod of his head.

"I suppose that's one way to look at it." Sentry looked at the row of tattoos on her arm, like the one on her leg, some were clearly missing. "One memory that I never lost was being introduced to rune crafting by my elder grandmother. She was the village wisewoman and expected me to pick up after her, being the only granddaughter and all. Then the other magic became apparent and I was called somewhere else. But I had already gone through rituals and blessings before that, so I had become familiar with the words." She paused and tried to focus on another spot in a desperate hope to remember the rune. "The tongue of the spirits is a very cumbersome one to learn for a young maiden who was more interested in hitting her cousin with a big stick." She joked as she gave up on the prospect of remembering the forgotten word. "But I assume it flows better in the mind of someone adept in the arcane."

Devereaux said:
"My mother often sends others after me in attempts to convince me to return to her. And to every single individual she sends, I say no. Her friends sending servants after me will end the same way. No. I will not return to her. She can continue to speak of me, her 'dearest Colin', as much as she likes. She can wish, want, beg, cry, and scheme as much as she wants. She owes me, and my beloved father, the most sincere apology she can muster from her beautiful frame for what she has done. Until then, she continues to be... well, dead to me."

The sly grin on Radoš' porcelain face grew wider when Devereaux revealed that his mother was completely dead to him until she apologized for what she did. "Most... amusing... an apology? For granting you such blessing? You must be those... eh... how does the phrase go... Svetiji od tebe?" The vampyr looked away for a moment before looking down at his Hob employee, the stout and muscular short man raised a brow as his employer clicked his finger repeatedly, as if asking for a clue.

"Sanctimonious... something like that, but in a phrase!" said Radoš, his eyes growing as wide as his fanged smile as he found all of this quite amusing. "Uh... holier-than-though?" said the confused little stout man, but his answer made Radoš chuckle out loud. "Exactly!" he said before he turned to face Devy again, eyes still wide like a wild creature. "...holier... than... thou... you see this as a curse, don't you?" asked the vampyr while his face kept approaching Devy again. "Funny creature you are, monsieur Devereaux... Ah... I suppose your opinions on vampyrism don't matter, but it's rather curious. Well, I digress, tell me monsieur, could you kindly tell me about your lovely mother, please?" He asked while his face leaned a bit closer to Devy's.

Devereaux said:
"...why do you want to know my mother's background? There's nothing special to it. She came from the same travelling troupe as my father. She was a master contortionist. Quite flexible, in all regards. What else would you want to know beyond that?"

"A master contortionist?" repeated the vampyr with a coy grin on his face. "I see why the Baroness took a liking on your mother then!" Devereaux watched as Radoš looked down at his Hob employee, waiting for some clever and witty joke or comment from an otherwise simplistic man. "Uh... sounds like uh... saucy lass, eh?" said the stout Hob meekly, Radoš didn't press on and returned his attention to Devy. "...saucy indeed, but honestly I do not understand why you are so offended by your mothers actions, she gave you a powerful blessing... and is now in a fruitful relationship with a powerful Eranoiran lady, she's happy... aren't you glad for her?" the tone of his voice wasn't as friendly as before, it was clear he was teasing Devereaux now. "...wouldn't a good child understand his mother, even through her mistakes?"

But before Devy could answer, he watched as Radoš lifted a finger. "Oh... I feel him..." he said while turning his face to a wall. "...that lovely Cat you've been travelling along with." Devy's eyes opened slightly as the foreign vampyr looked somewhere else. "Yes, his exotic aura... I can read it clearly." He said, his eyes slowly drifting back to look at Devy's. "While I watched you from the shadows... I also watched your friends, each of them with an unique, delicious smell. That Runeseeker woman has the rarest of all bloods... and I'd love to eat a blood sausage made with the thick ichor in the Minotavurs veins... but that cat boy you travel with, he has such a delicious aroma..." At first, Devereaux thought that this strange Vampyr was trying to fool him, after all, how could he smell and feel auras? But then he heard it, the distant shouts of Abasi looking for him in the city. He was getting closer to his location.

"That lovely cat boy... he'd make for such a lovely addition to the baroness' court." Radoš said while showing his fangs, his eyes growing wide once more, still looking into Devy's. "An exotic, beautiful young man... might as well bring him, since I clearly cannot bring you to the wide reaching arms of your mother, monsieur."

Everyone was getting ready for the day ahead of them in the camp. While Sentry and Gawain discussed the nature of her runes, Cassandra can be seen nearby, trying to hide behind barrels while seemingly taking notes. Of course she wasn't very well hidden and Gawain was able to see her without any issue, but he'll let the Hob do whatever Hob nonsense she's doing. Undoubtedly, it must be related to what Sentry mentioned early. Perhaps the Hob hasn't given up in her research on the Runeseeker just yet. "I must say, I always wanted to bisect the brain of a Runeseeker." said Edgar, who had been rather quiet this week. "All that power, and yet most of them become monster hunters instead of studying the arcane, what a waste." said the Lich before speaking again in a more amused tone. "Oh? Is that rotten sense of smell of yours deceiving me? I smell... Paprika!" Surprised that the Lich was able to actually smell through him, the undead sorcerer looked around to see a large caravan approaching the camping spot of the company.

In another part of the camp, Dakarai accepted a drink from Gsera, the Sobekan gave the disguised Ddraig a genuine smile -- or the closest thing to a smile. Before the cleric of Goddess Sobeka could speak, however, he heard the distant singing and cheering approaching the camp, he then got up and stood next to the confused Sera. Alberto began hearing the crowd as well, and got off the tree stump he was sitting on to walk towards that direction, Cécilia and various other members of the company quickly joined the old knight to see what the singing was about. That's when everyone saw them on the road coming from Eranoire into Waterham, a massive caravan with around 30 wagons, all of them transporting spices, trading goods, foreign travellers and most importantly, the Qurai. The Old-World Travelers.

"The Qurai?" said Alberto while crossing his arms. "Haven't seen one of their caravans in a long time. Was starting to think they all settled for good." Cécilia let out a loud chuckle upon hearing that. "Nothing but utter tyranny would force the Qurai to settle down. They are free spirits weather people like it or not... such a shame they've arrived in our last day in Waterham!" Alberto nodded in agreement. Both knew that asking the Qurai for maps would help the company a lot in their cartographing task, but sadly the travelling nomads were not exactly trusting of outsiders unless they payed them to travel with them.

But while the company continued to gawk at the approaching Qurai, a woman dressed in fine colorful clothing riding a stout grey horse approached the company first, ahead of her clan. She began talking to the nearby warriors that were now facing her who noted that she was brandishing a curved blade in her hands and her green eyes did not look happy. "Bonjour, this is our spot! Why are you on our spot?" She asked rather aggressively which the warriors didn't take too kindly, but they quickly explained that she should speak with Cécilia, the actual leader of the company, before pointing at her.

"Oh boy..." said the scholar before waving at the Qurai leader who quickly approached her. "Bonjour, why are you on our grazing spot? this is where our horses normally eat!" she asked once again, this time sounding even more biter. "Hmm... bonjour mademoiselle! je suis Cécilia Delafousse, ravi de vous rencontrer... You do not have to worry about us madame, we are leaving today in a few hours." She said before asking the leader something. "What's your name, mademoiselle?" The Qurai leader eyed Cécilia and Alberto for a moment before speaking. "Sukhjeet... Sukhjeet Bhichar, sorry if I'm a bit cranky today... Gōbalina sāḍā pichā kara rahē hana... little green vermin been chasing us for a while, I think they even followed us here. Chōṭā kīṛā."

Alberto raised a brow upon hearing this, he knew she was talking about Goblins now. "Ah, you think they might have chased you here? Then maybe we can he-" Then, almost as if the gods were watching the Qurai and the company, a group of Big-Head Goblins appeared from the other side of the road and began to use slings on the Qurai caravan, and now the company members. "Well! Everyone... these are big-heads, don't kill them just... just scare them off!" he shouted before leading the company against the goblins.

Qurai Fight.png

Alberto pondered why would these Goblins attack while being so close to Waterham, but whatever the reason it didn't mattered now, all it mattered was driving these little runts away. It was rather clear that they were not attacking the Qurai and the company in an attempt to kill everyone but rather in an attempt to see what they can take from the nomads while their more physically fit distracted them. Their attacks are coordinated and clearly meant to distract and annoy than to actually kill someone. Some of the goblins are lucky and manage to steal a few hens from the Qurai and a few metal pots from the company, however, their little raiding time is quickly cut short when Kastalli starts to ring her bell, creating a haunting tune in an attempt to scare the little men away. (1d20 = 17 | Success!) It was so successful that all goblins run away, hauling what little spoils they could get and dragging away their wounded. Thanks to Kastalli, nobody was seriously injured.

"Your cat woman saved us a lot of time!" shouted the Qurai leader as she watched Kastalli get surrounded by her friends. "What are you folks anyways? You are not traders nor you appear to be mercenary company." She said before eyeing Angelica, who was nearby watching as the Goblins ran away into the woods. "Well... some of you look like mercenaries but not all of you." she added. Cécilia nodded before giving the same explanation she always gave to people who asked, an expeditionary company in a grand quest to make the most detailed map of all Gea. The woman raised a brow before scratching her tattooed chin. "Cartography, hm? Hmmm... I might have people you might be interested in." she said while looking over her shoulder, her people began to prepare the tents. "Us Qurai always allow strangers to join us in our travels as long as they pay and help... there are a few vagrants looking for opportunities among us." said the chieftess while looking for any sign of any of these vagrants.

Cécilia wanted to say that they were not actually recruiting at the moment, while the company could use more people, at the end of the day, the company was leaving today and recruiting more people would only cause a few unnecessary issues, sadly it appeared that the chieftess wasn't listening, and began to talk about these vagrants regardless of Cécilia's words. "There's a half Ork woman... ever seen an Ork? strange creatures... very strange... there's also a half-Cobold!" Alberto let out a slight chuckle upon hearing that. "Hamalan right?" he asked, the chieftess nodded, sharing the same sly grin on her face that Alberto had. "Oh... Hamalan women, am I right." Cécilia at first didn't get this strange joke, but eventually caught on and simply rolled her eyes while Alberto and the chieftess shared a small laughter fit.

"Haha... oh! yes... there's also a... dwarf woman, but she's very small and... some say she's cursed... but if there's anyone truly cursed... it's the witch." Cécilia raised a brow upon hearing about a witch. "What do you mean by a witch, madame?" the chieftess looks around cautiously before speaking. "Pale like death itself... from those northern lands inhabited by straw-haired savages! My people avoid them... she and the dwarf lady, they carry a strange... cursed aura to them... maybe you'll have a better use for these vagrants than us." Cécilia was a bit confused by all this, basically she was being asked to accept people into her group for no reason other than the chieftess doesn't want them in the group anymore. It was a strange request, but these people sound interesting. A half-Ork, a half-Cobold, a small dwarf lady and a witch? All of these are rather unheard of in the west, specially near Waterham. Now the question was...

Where are they right now?

Kat.pngZiggy.pngNoradriia Besile.pngAnija.png

"An exotic, beautiful young man... might as well bring him, since I clearly cannot bring you to the wide reaching arms of your mother, monsieur."

"No, I don't think you'll be doing such a thing." responded Devereaux quickly. At this point, his eyes were burning a hellish red, locked squarely onto Radoš own. "Abasi is with me, you see. As are the rest of the members of the company I travel with. And thus, to get to them, you go through me. And there's a problem with that, as I'm sure you realize."

Devereaux raised a finger. "Harming me likely would upset my mother. Which, in turn, would likely upset the Baroness. Now, you wouldn't want to do that, would you?" he stated, slowly tilting his head. Almost as if he were smiling under the mask he still wore. "I'm sure your lady would be QUITE displeased. Perhaps displeased enough to hurt you? Or have someone hurt you. Or even kill you! I know how vampyr royalty works, Radoš. Tit. For. Tat."

He lowered his hand, straightening up. "Now, I am not the sanctimonious type. How could I be? I'm a harlequin. A jester. A common actor and bard. How could I place myself above others? But I do view what my mother bestowed upon me forcefully as a curse. I did not ask for this to be given to me. I did not want this to be given to me. But she forced it onto me anyway." he said, waving a hand off to the side as he spoke of his mother once more. "The constant cravings. The sleepless nights. The fear of infecting someone else, thrusting it upon them. Having to hide my face from the world using this mask. Every day, for the past one hundred years. Every. Day."

He sighed, then tilted his head once more. Eyes still locked onto Radoš. "...Tell my mother that I'll be seeing her eventually. A nice family reunion, I'm sure, for her. And we'll have a very long chat over things. Perhaps that'll be enough to get her to stop sending people to find me. And maybe it'll satisfy the Baroness too. Rather not have you skulking around in the darkness, tailing me like you've been doing for the past week."

As he straightened up, he blinked a few times as a thought crossed his mind. "...Why didn't you approach me sooner? You had a full week to do so. Do you just like stalking people? Watching their every move..." he asked, motioning a finger towards Radoš as he folded his arms.

"Goblins. Cute, but often annoying." muttered the Half-Ork as she stood among the Qurai that had been defending their caravan. She straightened up, resting the butt of her halberd's shaft on the ground and shifting her grip slightly on the large leather-wrapped shield in her off-hand. She glanced about afterwards, making sure that the goblins had all departed with whatever they were able to get their hands on, before shifting her attention to the others that the Qurai leader Sukhjeet was speaking to. An odd mixture, they seemed to be. Some looked like warriors, while others looked like simple travelers. As she approached, she heard Sukhjeet speaking of her as well as the other non-Qurai members of the caravan.

"I despise being called a 'vagrant'. I do not beg." said the Half-Ork, before looking to the others. Particularly the older looking knight. "Katarrik is my name. I am Orkey." she stated.

Last edited:
Noradriia's eyes flicker open, the brief clashing of blades waking her from her bored slumber. She was alone within a darkened caravan, and because of this, she breaths a sigh. Another night of being avoided. She loved to interact with others, but the challenge was finding those who did not ostracize her for her heritage. Thinking about it a bit further though, it might have been for the best, at times during her travel, that she was kept further from others. There was usually trouble to be had when she got too careless. She most certainly had stories to tell if... anyone actually bothered to spend enough time around her to listen.

As the sound of combat slowly faded, she undoes a flap along the carriages travel tarp, positioned just behind her. She was glad that her hosts allowed her a space with a view, even if the rest of the carriage was filled to the brim with goods and did not offer her much room for movement. She pokes her head out, a hand keeping her hood pulled down. The wind was very nice to feel upon her face. Before the carriage even comes to a stop, she had carefully worked her way over boxes of supplies and leapt out into the open air. The moment she had touched down onto the ground, she stretches her arms, legs and body. Her form, less covered, revealed her scantily armored body, geared in but straps of hardened leather. It didn't seem to have any use defensively, but a mere look at her skin seemed to drive the senses wild. Thankfully she shuts her cloak swiftly once she had worked the exhaustion out of her limbs.

Her blackened eyes look to the sky, the whites of her iris' growing as her pupil, as black as the sclera, shrinks. After a moment of relaxing in the open, her gaze shifts to the group near the head of the caravan. It appeared that the leader was speaking with other travelers. Little did she know that she was being passed from hand to hand as if her coin didn't matter. Nonetheless, she returns to her own carriage and fetches her blades, wrapped and bound in a tough cloth that she slings over a shoulder. Soon enough, she jogs towards the group, keeping her head low. Better to keep most of her more distinct features hidden as to not cause trouble for those who provided her space, even if it was a difficult thing to do.

Nishiki.(Fire.Emblem).600.1896658.jpg

Ziggy

Make a leaf levitate. That was the first assignment Ziggy had been given when he first convinced Anija to teach him magic, and it was the same assignment that he had tried to complete this morning. Much like his magic practice at home, his attempts resulted in things blowing up, unintentionally transforming, or with simply nothing happening. Approximately thirty minutes in, the half-Cobold had found himself distracted by the Qurai who were singing and cheering. From then until presently, he had joined in the chorus.

Although the carts stopped, the voices of those around him continued, though Ziggy himself fell silent as his ears perked up at the sound of something out of place. He sniffed the air a few times before letting out a low growl which was drowned out by the merriment around him. The singing stopped when goblins fired rocks at the caravan from slings and was replaced with panicked shouting and Ziggy's barking. After the chief's command, when other Qurai leapt into action, the twenty-five-year-old joined the fray as well. He allowed his body to shrink down into a quadrupedal canine form, fur growing to cover his skin. Moments later, an orange-coated dog jumped from under his clothes to bark at, claw at, and bite the attacking goblins.

Before the fighting could draw out too long though, the sound of a bell ringing seemed to scare them away. The haunting melody also caused him to let out a whimper and fold down his ears until the tune was completed. With the green pests shooed away, Ziggy allowed himself to return to his human form. He started back towards where his clothes lay but the sound of the chief describing a half-Cobold nearby caused his ears to perk up.

"Chief!"
he called, running over unclothed with his tail wagging. "Are you-?" His eyes fell on the two new faces she was conversing with. "Ooh! Are these new friends? Will they be joining us?" His tail continued to wag happily. He stepped forward, sniffing with a curious look. He was starting to encroach on their personal space when his ears perked up with realization. "Wait, the way to greet people is..." he muttered with a pensive look for a moment before extending his right arm out with a smile. "My name's Ziggy! My master is Franziska von Klausen, daughter of Lord Franz von Klausen from Hamala. I'm traveling to learn about the world and hone my magical abilities. I may still be a beginner, but one day I hope to be a great magician!" The introduction certainly sounded rehearsed, but it also had a genuine tone to it.

Not long after, his eyes shifted to the two other familiar faces that joined the group. "Kat! Nora! How are you today?" he asked with his tail ever wagging. "I hope the goblins didn't cause you any trouble."

Interactions
: Cecelia, Alberto, Sukhjeet ( EdwardDewey98 EdwardDewey98 ), Katarrik ( Infab Infab ), Noradriia ( Vexumin Vexumin )

Cassandra, Cécilia, and Alberto each offered—or in one case, ordered—that Calocis eat something. And so to appease them, he did so, though he made a great show of turning up his nose at the Dwarvish fare. Though it pained him to break his fast somewhat against his will, Cal could not deny that he felt better for the food in his belly. At least it had stopped its grumbling as he observed the camp’s various goings on. Until the sounds of singing reached his pointed ears, and drew his attention to its source.

Of the Qurai, Calocis knew precious little. Horses and caravans could only delve so far into the depths of his people's subterranean kingdom, after all. Of Goblins, on the other hand, he knew somewhat more. Vile vermin, sorely lacking the good sense necessary to recognize true nobility, true divinity when they laid their black, beady eyes upon it. Though he had rarely seen their like in person, he had often read that the faithful in generations past had led Night Crusades against them, driving their ilk from the land in the name of the Great Dark One. They had their uses, surely, those that knew their place. This rabble, unfortunately, did not. One of them had tried to make off with one of Cal's unholy adornments. Another had tried to steal his left boot... While still attached to his leg. Vile, indeed. He was grateful to hear the tolling of the bells that finally drove the little cretins away, even if it did leave him feeling as though his skin fit wrong.

Eventually the sickly feeling and the echoing chiming of the bells abated... Just in time for Cal to overhear the leaders of this company extending an invitation for other woebegone travelers to join their expedition. From what he'd gathered, these four were unwanted by the Qurai… And so Cal could not help but wonder, why their company would have them?

Calocis haunted the space behind Cécilia and Alberto, his body a formless, shapeless mass of billowing midnight-blue, crowned with a mantle of silver sat atop his shoulders. His arms were crossed, his expression dour. His mind worked to try and understand why they would accept these lost souls. Speaking of, here they stood… An Ork. A dwarf. Together the pair of them made quite the stark juxtaposition. And at the last…

Calocis’ eyes widened in alarm as a stark-naked, chimeric wild man approached. Surely this fellow would not be necessary on their journey. And yet… The longer Calocis leered at him, and the Ork and Dwarf as well, the more clear became the shimmering halo of light that surrounded them. They were touched by moonlight. Like the woman from the city. Like a selection of the other members of this very company. They were yet another sign. Nyarlaexedum had not abandoned him after all! Which meant, Cal thought with an unavoidable touch of disgust…

We… Ought not turn them away.” Said the dark elf through only slightly-gritted teeth.

Last edited:
"Kat! Nora! How are you today?" he asked with his tail ever wagging. "I hope the goblins didn't cause you any trouble."

Katarrik glanced over as the young half-cobold strolled up and introduced himself. Naked. She cocked an eyebrow in response, a smirk appearing briefly before she spoke. "No. Goblins are more annoying at times than anything." she said. She then motioned the butt of her halberd's shaft in Ziggy's direction. "I believe that you're missing a few things, Ziggy. Like your clothes." she said, with a hint of a chuckle. "Bold is the one to present themselves in such a manner to new associates."

She then looked down, and noticed that the odd dwarf lady was among then. Quiet, that one. Nora. Katarrik eyed her for a moment, before looking around. Where was the other one? The pale witch? She had to be around here somewhere.

Meanwhile, Malthara finally made her presence known by stepping up near where Calocis was standing. She cut the dark elf a look as he spoke, before looking towards the newcomers. A half-ork, a short dwarf female, and... a very naked half-cobold. Her eyes widened slightly as they travelled downward from his face to the rest of his form. And it wasn't long before she was blushing. This one wants to become a magician? He can't even remember to clothe himself!

The small woman, though often one to wield the benefits of showing excess skin, blushes, her cheeks flushing a dark purple as she saw the half-cobold spring out from wherever he had been hiding amongst the caravan. It seems that she is one to get flustered easily, but in response to Ziggy's very revealing arrival, she raises an arm, hiding the sight of his lower body with the cloak covering her. "Y-Yes, hello, Ziggy. I am well enough, I suppose. Thank you." In an effort to find something else to look at, Nora turns her gaze to the half-orc. Her eyes seem to travel up the womans form, but before she could meet her eyes, Nora looks to the ground. Her mind was spinning with the thought of the womans eyes. She has had... "business interactions" with orcs before. Well, hired assassinations of some orcish individuals that is. Nora has always been able to stay calm and collected on the job, but she has always feared the eyes of an orc.

"Good morning to you," she speaks, though she soon just lowered her head and facepalms herself lightly. She couldn't exactly explain why it felt difficult to talk to Katarrik, but it could be the eyes and their gaze. So stern and intimidating. Despite being an assassin, it was the eyes of others that affected her the most. Always the worst feeling when you look into the eyes of another as you "finish the job".

Nora's eyes soon shift to the dark elf and it is here that she grew very quiet. Her head had lowered, but likely not enough to hide the frown on her face. She could see the look in his eyes, being sensitive to such thoughts through them. She didn't like it. "Guess this will be just another caravan," she mused quietly to herself. She reaches a hand for a coin pouch on her belt and sticks it out from her cloak, ready to provide it to whoever managed this groups coin, if that's how their dynamic worked. "Here. It's the last I've got, but I can dance for more when we reach another town or city if that proves not to be enough. I never shirk my dues."

After having a brief and pleasant conversation with Korzhev concerning tea, the nomads arrived, along with goblins that had been chasing them. The skirmish wasn't really a skirmish, more of a morning exercise of shouting and trying to run the little fellows off before anyone got hurt. He was quite sure he saw one disappear with a squash pilfered from the company. Maybe they were just hungry? Despite the thievery, he wasn't going to chase the creature down over a probably not-very-fresh squash.

Petrocoles noticed the small gathering nearby, where some members of the company and Qurai caravan were talking. By the looks of it, some of them seemed to be joining the expedition.

"Hello, strangers," Petro said on approach - then the nude half-cobold appeared, speaking in a very excited and energetic manner. Petro covered his eyes with one hand, but after a second, had to peek through his fingers to see what was going on. Maybe the half-cobold people were more inclined to dress... light. He himself wasn't very well covered, as he was dressed in his chiton, little more than a short tunic belted around his waist. His fighting attire was even more skimpy, being just a loincloth and apron, but that was good work attire, as most wore it in the quarry back home. Clothes to fit a minotavur could be expensive in other lands, and durability was often dubious. Simplicity was important. Completely nude on the other hand, that was different.

He glanced over at the half-ork, a large and strong woman, another good warrior judging by her weapon. A polearm in the hands of someone like that was fearsome indeed. Then there was the dwarf, who Petro thought seemed shy with their hood pulled low, until they spoke up. They seemed polite, though given their attire and weapons, another warrior. He didn't think Cécilia would take the offered coin, as the expedition was the ones paying them.

"Does anyone need help with anything?" he asked, glancing back towards Ziggy with his gaze half-averted. "I can fetch some... coverings. Unless this is an outsider thing, Abasi also dresses similarly. Undresses might be a better word."

The skull-faced mage elected not to comment on dissecting the brains of one of Sentry's kind, even if he did somewhat agree on their wasted potential. All that mattered was that the woman was formidable, and for that reason he saw her as a reliable ally that could aid him in his task. He tilts his head as he does manage to smell paprika wafting on the wind, starting to move toward the caravan as it appeared that all manner of rabble was going on inside and out of it. Things only got more chaotic when an impromptu goblin raid came in, Gawain giving a groan of dissatisfaction when instructed not to kill them, his mind racing with illusion spells that could work rather than his usual methods of magical vaporization. Fortunately, Kastalli saw to a quick and painless solution that meant he would not have to cast anything at all.

He stood near Cécilia equally puzzled at the chieftess for so quickly wanting to dump off people to join their company as if they were goods that were about to expire, prompting him to cross his arms and roll his jaw. "Ah... Though I have an elevated position within the company I don't tend to dabble in recruiting affairs." Gawain starts, his wraith poking its head up from his shadow as he said that, prompting the wizard to reconsider with a clack of his gum-less teeth. "Of that sort, at least."

As the newcomers gathered and made themselves known Gawain was soon assaulted by full nudity, his skull unable to transition to the indescribable emotions he was feeling. "We already have a nudist half-animal boy." he stated completely dead-pan. "Can you keep that one? Actually maybe you can take ours with you too."

Last edited:
As the newcomers gathered and made themselves known Gawain was soon assaulted by full nudity, his skull unable to transition to the indescribable emotions he was feeling. "We already have a nudist half-animal boy." he stated completely dead-pan. "Can you keep that one? Actually maybe you can take ours with you too."

"It could be their customs," Petrocoles said. "We should respect that." Presumably, of course. He couldn't imagine any other reason why someone would greet strangers in the nude unless it was a foreign cultural aspect he was unaware of. He knew traveling away from home would be strange. "And Abasi isn't so bad, Mister Gawain, you just need to get to know him better. Clothing does not make the person."

Gawain tapped his chin at that suggestion, part of him wanting to call out Petrocoles for being so ridiculous to bring it up while another had to actually admire the tolerance on display. "I certainly hope it's not a cultural custom. I know most cities wouldn't tolerate it, and I can imagine that it would cause a great deal of issues for the boy if that were the case. Not something I would wish on them to be frank." Shaking his head, he sighs and gives a few nods of resignation.

"Yes, yes I know Abasi isn't that bad. He has more than earned his keep so to speak, and his attire does at least make sense based on his geographical origins... Some sense at least. Regardless! As I said I'm no authority on this, so best to see my commentary as venting. I find ways to do my work, distractions abundant or no." Having a floating skull berating you constantly in your mind was the best way to build patience and concentration, it seemed.

The barbarian's attention was drawn away from the wizard and towards the goblins. The small runts were an annoyance to just about anyone it seemed. But before she could do anything to really put the fear of the spirits into them, the creatures turned and ran. Not wanting to leave them without a parting gift, she picked up a rock and tossed it their way. A yelp could be heard as it found its target.

"Nice throw my lady!" Waylound could be heard from behind her. The knight and his squire had prepared themselves for battle, only to have the big headed menace flee before they would join the fray.

"Thank you Swifty!" She answered the compliment with a friendly smile "I think that taught them a lesson. At least that one."

"I don't think those goblins have a long memory, lady Sentry." Pot spoke up "Or maybe I'm thinking of something else?" The squire pondered if he made the right call on the creatures as he scratched his smooth chin.

"I haven't the foggiest." She shrugged as she noticed something. The lack of calm in the air.

"Do you hear that?" The knight noticed it as well. "It sounds like..."

"A love song? Right after a battle?" Sentry turned her head towards the source of the singing. It was behind a caravan obstructing their view. The trio walked closer and rounded the corner to face another trio that had their back turned to them. They were cambions. The revelation made Waylond grab the hilt of his sword, while Sentry stood with her head slightly tilted. Something about their voices was...bewitching.

Once I touched your heart
Held you in closed arms

Built a haven for your love
Until I let you fall apart

Please forgive me

Gods I miss you like hel
I was wrong I can tell
For the heart can be blind and frozen

Now I live with the pain
Every night, every day
As I read those letters you wrote me

How I long for the time
When your lips would kiss mine
And the promise was still unbroken

I will wait for tomorrow
That may never come

I will wait in the name of love

They stopped as one of them turned to see their new audience members behind them. Their eyes instantly lit up as they saw just what type of audience it is.

"Olga, look. A gallant knight has stopped to see."

"Ohoho, and who is that with him, perhaps his wife to be?"

"You two are very rude, so please leave the introductions to me." The one called Olga stepped forward and bowed her head. The knight didn't exactly feel at ease after that exchange, but the barbarian next to him was very intrigued.

"Eh...hello?"

"I am Olga."
"I am Volga!"
"And I am Holga!" The other two piped up like it was rehearsed. Maybe it was?

"We are the traveling bards, three."
"That is plain to see."
"But there are things we can offer thee!"

"Oh really?" They now had Sentry's attention "I am traveling with a band of rough and tough men and women with the goal to explore the world and discover its mysteries. Now you three ladies are very pretty and can sing a nice tune. But before I even suggest you to my commander, can you tell us why you would want to join us and what you can offer us?"

"Talent scouting my lady?"

"I like to give people a chance."

"We are students from the school of the bard."
"The one who's symbol is a hand holding a card."
"And who's teachers are vigorously hard."

"School of the Joker." Potrey spoke up. "They're from the School of the Joker. A specialized school for bards that combines melodies and magics in order to produce an effect. Its often times unpredictable, like the joker card in a deck of cards. Hence the name. They're sought after by nobles as support from one can turn the tide of battle."

"Magical songs that can inspire us and also provide some benefit in a fight. Sounds like an interesting offer, but why would you want to join a journey like ours?"

"In order to better their craft, a bard must persist."
"And an opportunity you can provide, we simply can't resist."

"Third one didn't rhyme that time."

"Now you're doing it."

"Quiet, squire."

"Alright, you tree are coming with us. Lets see what Alberto would think of you." The three bards liked the sound of that, clapping giddily like children. They gathered their things in a hurry and followed after the tall woman and her two companions. It was a short while until they met with the others. "Alberto, Cecilia, me and Swifty found a very interesting trio of..." The barbarian stood quiet as she saw the naked half-kobold in front of her with what seemed his tail waggling very excitedly. She turned her head to Waylond "You want to tell him what you told me or should I do it?"

"Ahem. Ser. Would you please put on some pants? Or briefs? Or...anything?"

"Or nothing." Sentry shrugged. "Do what you want, I say." She looked at Alberto and Cecilia's direction "Anyway, me, Swifty and Pot found this trio of bards" She motioned to the three cambions "They're from some school of poker hands that trains battle bards."

"School of the Joker, my lady." Pot politely corrected her.

"Right, sorry, School of the Jester." Pot rolled his eyes "They need battle experience and want to join. In return they can sing for us and provide their aid. What do you say?"

As more people gathered, Ziggy's ears flattened as he noticed people averting their gaze after seeing him. Only when a few of the group spoke up about his nudity did he look down, causing his tail to stop wagging in realization. It wasn't for long though, as he soon let out a laugh and returned to his cheery demeanor.

"I had transformed to fight away some of the goblins and was going to redress when I heard the chief mention my name," he explained, turning to Katarrik, who was the first to point his nakedness out. "No, it's not a cultural thing," he said to the minotaur and the man with the fleshless head. "I just get... distracted sometimes." He let out a sheepish chuckle. "But wait... is it a cultural custom for your people to remove the flesh from their skulls...?" he questioned Gawain with large, curious and somewhat fearful eyes.

After retrieving his clothing, Ziggy dressed himself and returned to the group. "Oh!" His ears perked up as his eyes once again fell on Petrocles and Gawain. "You mentioned another half-animal boy... you know someone else like me?!" His tail once again started wagging vigorously. "Can you introduce me to him? I've never met anyone else like me before! What's he like? Does he want to become a magician too?"

The sudden commotion cut Gsera's interaction with Dakarai off as her attention wandered towards the peculiar sight that approached the Expeditionary Company, leaving the ddraig to walk off away slowly to investigate with a curious mindset. It wasn't always that such a strange spectacle involving big-headed goblins occurred, and with an impressive display of skill Kastalli's bell quickly scared them off before they could make off with much pilfered loot. Gsera gave her friend a silent thumbs up and a grin before watching the introductions play out, seeing the Qurai leader greet and exchange pleasantries with Alberto and Cecilia and revealed that they had brought along some hitchhikers with their troupe.

The young ddraig wobbled from side to side as she observed in an upbeat manner as she observed the newcomers that would, likely, be joining the company at this point: observing Katarrik with interest. An half-ork was not a sight she had seen thus far in her travels, perhaps they weren't native to around here? Her eyes then wandered to Nora and, having overheard the Qurai leader use the term 'cursed', narrowed her eyes for a moment with concern. Cursed how? she wondered, Like... bad luck?

When she then moved her attention to Ziggy, she was not fazed about his lack of garments unlike other members of the company and in fact was confused for a moment as to why they were reacting in such a way. The Tuatha never seemed to mind among themselves such things... but maybe this was just a cultural thing. The half-cobold's antics of absent-mindedness and eagerness did however get her to giggle however as he seemed like a fun personality. Not everyone shared that enthusiasm however, as indicated by Gawain's dismissal of him which added yet another thing to the list that she disliked about the necromancer.

"Oh, Abasi? He should be around somewhere, can't be too far." she replied aloud to Ziggy, approaching the now clothed half-cobold and leaning onto his shoulder before whispering. "Don't worry about Gawain, he's always a real dour."

Gawain's jaw dropped and went slightly off-kilter as this half-cubold was asking several questions of him, prompting a series of slow shuffles of his visage from side to side after he closed his mouth. "I witnessed a being from beyond the fabric of our reality, it was not one my face or mind were ready for and they liquified in a most painful manner." the wizard states plainly, his story not all that fantastical to him at this point. "I know someone that hated their own body so much they decided to live out the rest of their days as a skull though, so perhaps it is a cultural thing to some. Not I, though."

When the subject matter of Abasi once again came up the skeletal mage gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I suspect that you will meet him very soon. I can't speak for his goals or aspirations since we do not converse much." Gawain wanted to say something about Ziggy's desires to be a mage, but he felt that it would raise the ire of certain members of the company to be realistic. Someone so... unfocused and undisciplined had very little chance at making it as someone skilled in the magical arts. Syll had shown aptitude, bright-eyed and naïve as he could be at times, but this half-cubold?

Fortunately Gsera stepped in before Gawain could speak his mind, though the druid's whispering had earned a quiet scoff from the skull-faced wizard. "I am not sure what she is whispering to you about but I have a few ideas." he comments. "It is a horrible shame when someone is too fearful or petty to openly discuss their thoughts, is it not?"

Calocis narrowed his eyes at the trio of devilkin. Peculiar. Reminiscent of the helspawn the Company had faced off against not a fortnight ago… And yet these were no demons… Unless a spell of concealment cheated what he could see with his eyes. He thought he spied a gust of that shimmering moonlight about the trio, though it could just have been a trick of the morning light. To which his dark eyes had not yet fully acclimated.

And then there had been the dwarf’s gaze. Inscrutable though it had been, her stolen glance at him felt as though it had left him seen. If only a glimpse. For his eyes danced with shadows even in the harsh light of the sun… Though precious few surface-dwellers had the wherewithal to see them.

And at last… This one.

Here, here.” Cal concurred with the bone wizard’s attestation. Godless though he seemed, even Cal could admit that the creature with the skull for a face was among the more sensible of these impious surfacers he’d observed thus far… And even if that weren’t the case… The whispering nature Druid had set Cal’s senses bristling, though the rational part of his mind reasoned that it had naught to do with him. Paranoia ever gnawed at the confines of his subconscious mind, and moments such as this sent it hurtling back to the forefront of his waking thoughts.

We here are of singular purpose, are we not?” He sneered as he spoke, the lie leaving a bitter taste upon his tongue. “May we not all speak our minds freely?

Last edited:
Gsera rolled her eyes at Gawain's indirect accusation and turned her head to momentarily face the necromancer: "Says more about you that you worry about what other's have to say, no?" she replied with a smirk, "Especially when prying into a conversation you're not a member of." She quickly whispered back to Ziggy, "Like I said, a real dour.", before hearing Calocis' words and simply shrugged. "I was simply welcoming our new compatriot," she than said, putting emphasis on his new place among them, "And informing him of necessary things. If that's too much of an issue for some," she then spoke, sparing a brief glance back towards Gawain before finishing, "Then feel free to complain about it elsewhere." Her point having been made, she then gave a happy wave to Ziggy before walking off elsewhere in the encampment to go about her business.

It was a pleasant yet active morning for the expeditionary company. After finishing his tea Syllannan started to help some of the other company members on dismantling the tents, pulling out the thick iron stakes stuck firmly into the ground. Still, as enjoyable as it was, the morning's peace didn't manage to last all that long, as it was interrupted by the loud sounds of galloping horses pulling on carriages, which was soon followed by the easily recognizeable screaming of goblins. Apparently the goblins had those caravans in sight for a classic act of pillaging. Syll decided to head to the origin of the sound in order to help, as it was clear the company was also affected by the greenskin invasion, and on his way he noticed a single goblin, armed with naught but a crudely designed knife, opening one of the company's storage. His eyes grew wide as he noticed the goblin reaching out for one of the enchanted cultist swords stashed within, and purely out instinct he rushed towards the little thief, hitting him with a might kick. It was at that moment when the goblin reached one of his long-lasting dreams, and experienced what it felt like to be airborne just like the birds he would see soaring the skies everyday... for a few seconds at least before landing several meters away from the chest, it's exact location hidden from Syll's sight by the remaining tents. The Half-elf sighed in relief as the evil weapon layed on the floor, and resumed his attempt to join the others after putting the sword back in the chest...he was sure that goblin was fine...right?

A solid minute later he met with the group, but to his surprise an unnerving tune enveloped the vicinity, it was Kastalli's musical magic caused by her bell, but would you look at that, it was making all of the goblins retreat, earning a swift and easy victory for the company and the mysterious caravan. He made sure to praise his bard friend with encouraging words and heapats before noticing a bit of a congregation around Cecilia and Alberto. With his curiosity getting the better of him, Syll decided to check on them.

After hearing them talk a bit as he approached, Syll learned that this was a Qurai caravan that happened to be carrying spices among other things, and apparently some of their vagrant members may be joining the company:

One of them was a somewhat large orkish woman with a fairly muscular build. After traveling with warriors like Sentry and Angelica, Syll had gotten used to seeing ladies that towered him. He also couldn't help but respect her apparent weapon of choice, how can you not adore the effective simplicity of a fine chopping edge resting at the end of a shaft?.

Next to her was a lad with animal ears and tail, just like Kastalli and Abasi! albeit more canine in nature. At this point the elf wasn't sure if the company was a magnet for unusual fellows, of if furred hybrids weren't as rare as books suggested. While Syll was certainly interested after hearing he was an apprentice magician, he admitedly was also pretty dumbfounded at Ziggy's ditzy nature, forgeting about dressing and all.

Then there was a short individual, a hooded dwarf gal...or was she a hob? Syll wasn't quite sure as her slightly concealing attire hid some determining physical traits, despite it being...pretty revealing in other areas, almost to the degree of the company's desert-native dancer. Despite that, by hearing her interact with her traveling companions, she seemed like a pretty decent person.

Then lastly not one or two, but three similar-looking ladies, possibly triplets, of a race the half-elf couldn't quite recognize. Most notable was their way of speaking, as not only did they take turns to speak, but they also rhymed as well! Syll thought that to be quite the lovely performance, because of course that was a staged performance and not their regular way of speaking...right?

"New recruits? well fortunately our employers always seem quite eager on taking new members in, my name is Syllannan Marley, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" and his words were quite true, despite everything Syll had no issues with any of them, in fact next to a certain definitely not evil dark elf, they seemed like quite the jovial bunch!

Slowly and delicately, Anija’s bony fingers folded her snow white hair into a tight braid. Balanced on her lap was an assemblage of tightly wound parchments, various tinctures and vials, and a small pouch that rattled whenever it moved. Winding the braid into a bun, Anija leaned forward to reach back for the black hood that lay limply along her spine. Her hands moved in a flurry, skin as pale as bone flashing out from an onyx black cloak, the jumble of paraphernalia quickly disappearing into a well-worn leather satchel.

She slid the satchel’s strap over her shoulders, and paused before stepping out from the relative refuge of the carriage. Clutched in her right hand was a long, thin strip of white silk. Nervously, she thumbed the cloth, debating with herself on whether or not to hide her eyes. Though this “company”, alongside these caravaneers, had seen a whole host of different people, she still hesitated. Too many times she had been tossed out of some rural inn, or harassed by some passerby the instant they caught a glance of her eyes.

Her ruby red irises shone brightly as she shook her head, stuffing the cloth back into her satchel. Breathing in deeply, she stepped out from the carriage, and approached the caravaneers who had begun to gather around a confident looking half-elf. She straightened her back, pushed up her shoulders, and strode forward hoping to match his confidence. A break in the conversation gave her the in she needed.

Moving like a snake through grass, she weaved her way through towards the front of the crowd. Facing the half-elf, she gave a slight bow.

“And it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance as well.” she said, her voice carrying the heavy Skaeg accent that stretched every vowel. “I am Anija, Anija Halfdansdottir. I scour the darkness that burns at first daylight, in search of wisdom of which there are no tongues yet to speak. I am guided by the recondite spirits that whisper from beyond, and their voices proclaim this company that you speak of to be the next step in my journey”.

She gave a small curtsy, and locked her eyes with his. Her heart pounded like a drum in her chest, and she could feel a rush of heat in her cheeks as she tensely waited for his response.

Given her feline attributes, Kastalli was easily able to pick up on the quiet compliment he had given her. She offered Syllannan a warm smile and twitched her ears in acknowledgment. Before she could thank him for the compliment, he was quick to change the subject to what was planned for today. She hummed gently in thought, not vividly remembering the plan to meet with the mayor today. Her gaze shifted over to Sera just in time to watch her lips move silently. Kastalli tilted her head in response before looking back over to Syllannan. Did he now? She wasn’t quite sure what to do with that information. For one, Sera could be completely wrong about Syllannan having a romantic interest in her. Then there was the memory of Saito, her late husband. Sure, it had been quite some time since the event but the idea of moving on and having his memory fade made her feel uneasy. She had already lost him physically - she didn’t want to lose him emotionally.

She didn’t want to think about it. Not now at least, when she didn’t know for sure if Sera was right or not. Luckily for Kastalli, Sera distracted her thoughts with the question of Devereaux’s whereabouts. She looked around the tent to confirm that her musical companion was missing from the group. Well, there wasn’t exactly a requirement to stay in the tent until everyone woke up and Devereaux was rather energetic, it wouldn’t suit him to have a quiet morning. As such, she brushed the concern aside and gathered with the rest of her companions to enjoy the tea that Korzhev brewed for them. While the morning was brisk and cool, it was nothing compared to the harsh winters of Skæg - but the tea still warmed her stomach and she was thankful for that.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Calocis emerging from the tent. Her tail swayed almost involuntarily at the sight of him. She hadn’t had the chance to properly thank him for his aid on the night of the attack. Still, it appeared difficult to approach him. She could tell from his body language that he wanted to be left alone. Hopefully, she would be able to catch him in a better mood some other time. In the meantime, she waited patiently for the dwarves to finish making breakfast, all the while watching Sera offer Dakarai a cup of tea. Her lips curved into a small smile as she wondered if it was Syllannan that liked her or if it was Sera that liked Dakarai?

Her attention was pulled another way, somewhere a bit ways off as she heard singing in the distance. It would seem another caravan was approaching their group. She watched as a lone woman pulled ahead of the caravan, being the first to address their company. Kastalli tilted her head as the foreign woman spoke with Cécilia about the expedition occupying their spot. Then there was the mention of goblins chasing the caravan and before she knew it, a group of them had sprung into action. A handful of them danced around the adventurers, keeping everyone distracted while some of them began to rummage through their inventory. It was all chaotic! Quickly, she took hold of her bell, silencing the chaos with an eerie tune. That seemed to have done the trick as the goblins quickly scattered about, leaving the two groups alone.

Cécilia and the leader of the Qurai continued their conversation, eventually ending up on the topic of “vagrants” that the expedition might be interested in. Kastalli looked over to those that were mentioned as they left the wagons and approached to mingle with their own group. First, it was Katarrik, a half-ork who looked like she would be a fine addition to protecting the company. Then there was a short, cloaked individual, one who didn’t speak at all but approached nonetheless. Mysterious, or maybe shy? She wasn’t sure. The individual that most stood out was the half-cobold, Ziggy. He was rather energetic but he mostly stood out among them because he was completely naked without a hint of embarrassment. Kastalli simply averted her eyes from the sight, a small blush appearing across her cheeks. A few others seemed to be in the same boat as her, wondering why he wasn’t clothed but he quickly explained what had happened during the goblin attack. Still, some were quick to express their opinions, that being Gawain and Sera but it seemed like they were mostly going back and forth with each other rather than towards Ziggy. Then there were the three bards that Sentry had introduced with the group and soon enough, Kastalli was starting to feel overwhelmed with all these new faces!

A familiar accent helped her refocus as she looked at a very pale woman with white hair like hers. Although it seemed her introduction was directed more towards Syllannan, she couldn’t help but step forward and observe Anija. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed more than usual as she lightly sniffed the air around the unfamiliar yet familiar woman. Yes, a Skæglin woman, and a unique one at that! Without further thought, she offered her a warm embrace, clearly excited to see another woman from her homeland. “Anija, your presence is a delight! I am Kastalli. From which region of Skæg are you from?” Normally, Kastalli tried her best to speak in a way so that her accent was easy to understand but in the face of another Skæglin, her accent was noticeably heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back