• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Gea: The Greatest Adventure [IC] [CLOSED]

"Scare you? Please. I know you are too feeble-minded to be scared." Gawain retorts, still playing with the necrotic energy passively in front of the cultist. "I am simply granting you an ultimatum. I could easily and swiftly reunite you with your twisted god, or I could perhaps turn your body into one of my skeletal thralls as you still live." So the being he was after was known as the Watcher? Having a name for it would certainly allow him to track it better or look up its history through more obscure texts.

"I do not fear dying, though I detest deranged cult members telling me how they'll tear out the souls of my compatriots." the mage said flatly, soon nodding at Edgar's words. "I think I've gotten all I need from you, though you technically did not answer my questions." His hand continued to course with magical energies as he drew it closer, spreading his fingers as he grasps at the cultist's face and begins to weave the spell. "A terrible shame. I wonder if your god will still have you after your corpse has been made a shambling servant of mine."

Necrotic energies pour into the cultist, seep into her pores as her body writhes and twists unnaturally in her restraints. Pushing the spell further than he has before, Gawain drives her skull into the wall of the alley as the cultist's body begins to shudder and break apart. Unlike the spell he cast on the bandits, the cultist does not explode into a gorey mess but rather black, wispy smoke that wraps about her limbs and clings to her body. The shoddy hood she wore opened up, revealing a black and featureless void where a face once remained. The black mist appears to cling to itself, 'melting' into a spectral cowl and set of robes as the physical form of the cultist now appears to be in constant flux. Gawain's bare hand is soon touching the wall, the spell having ended as the mage wearily stands up to admire his handiwork. The skeletal mage had made a wraith.

"Interesting..." Gawain mused as he looked at his palm that cast the spell, only to clutch at his wounds as he started to head out of the alleyway. "I like you much better this way, I think. Seems as though your spirit won't be making its way to your god after all. Come along, then. We've got to tell the company what has transpired here." The undead spirit had no choice but to follow its new master as he made his way to the tavern.

Kastalli's recounting of her encounter with Skæglings seemed to visibly anger her and Gsera herself felt somewhat weirded out by the notion of being "married off" to someone else. Thankfully she managed to avoid it but Gsera felt bad that she hadn't been there to back her up in any way. When Kastalli finished her story the ddraig simply sighed, "I wish I had known... I would've come to help." she replied, "But, you're safe and they will leave you alone now right? You can enjoy being here among us!" It was an attempt to cheer Kastalli up as Gsera gave off a wide grin. Although she still felt bad that her friend had to go through that without any friend nearby which made an idea pop into her head.

"How about after food we go and... hmm, what's the term called? I remember hearing it back in Eran... some noble ladies were talking about it." she started to say pondering for a moment before the term popped into her head: "Ah! A girl's night! We go out and have fun! I'm sure there's a lot in the city that's fun!" she then said, hoping the suggestion would go over well.

Abasi was delighted with the food , since he had found little to no work in this town he had no coin to spend in any sort of grand banquets and just got by with what he could...and before that well , he was used to seeing the food come and go , but not actually eat it , so he started digging in while listening to the situation...thanks to the enviroment he used to live in he was no stranger to murders be it cold and calculating or out of passion and it seemed that the rest of the world was just as plagued by them as was the land where he was born.

Some would be more careful with how they eat. Like Waylond and Pottrey. Both of noble birth and with manners to show for it. Taking their share of the food and using the utensils to cut the meat from the bone and savor each bite. Etiquette that would separate them from the rougher parts of society at least when it came to table manners. Refined mannerism for refined people.

Those did not apply to Sentry. No need for the knife or fork as the bone was good enough to grab on to and her teeth were all she needed to tear the flesh away. A belch escaped her mouth at one point as she took another large swing of ale. If anyone was expecting her to eat differently when on a table than she would on during the camp, the would be solely mistaken as the barbarian destroyed yet another plate of mutton in front of her with unholy speed and sounds. One of the hobs was counting how many plates she went through and she was up to 3 with little in the way of slowing down. She had requested a large order before they sat down, but nobody in the kitchen though they were feeding such an appetite. Then she looked at him briefly and a bead of sweat started to roll down his forehead. She was about to ask for more!

"Are you just gonna stand there all night?" She pointed to him with a bone before tossing it to Fauxs "I did order some more food did I not?" The hob was now worried. With a panic, he turned around and ran back to the kitchen. "I'll take it they got more on the way." She said as she turned back to the table. Tempting as it was, she wouldn't touch food that wasn't hers. She's not that greedy or hungry. Not unless someone offered to share. While she waited, she did use another bone to get some strings of meat from her teeth as Syl was kind enough to bring them up to speed.

"If not a redcap, then what was it?" Sentry had no real idea what a redcap even was. Maybe she fought one at one point, but she didn't know the names of half the things she's fought to begin with. "Could it be some ghost or angry spirit?" She was throwing things at the wall, but she couldn't offer much more insight.

Having finished giving his opinion on the matter of the culprit, Syll resumed digging into his meal while enjoying the sounds of idle chatter around the table. What he did not expect to see was Sentry's voracious appetite to show no restraint even in a respectable eatery like this one, and admitedly he couldn't help but find it somewhat...admirable? It takes a lot of courage to act so carefree and true to oneself, completely different to himself, who was very self-concious most of the time.

Eventually he couldn't help but to overhear Sera and Kastalli next to him talking. The Ruler of Skæg was dead? this certainly was news to Syll, but it was understandable considering the time frame in which it happened. Kastalli also mentioned that the Skæglings intended to marry her off to someone she's never met. Now this was pretty despicable in general, no one should be pushed into a marriage that was not built upon a solid foundation of love... but there was something else that ticked him off about the matter, but Syll couldn't exactly figure out why.

He then heard Sera mentioning to go around the city tonight, just the two of them, now Syll knew the Tuatha said it with the best of intentions, yet he couldn't help but object to the idea, they were dealing with a definetly smart and cautious murderer, and his guts were telling him that danger was inevitable.

"Umm, are you sure about that idea, Sera? i know i may sound a bit paranoid saying this, but now that we are involved with the case... who knows if the killer has their eye on us? it could be dangerous to stay separated like that in the dead of night, you should have at least another person going with you...and i just happened to plan on heading out to investigate after eating" that last part he said somewhat awkwardly, as he was a bit worried he might be overstepping some boundaries with the suggestion.

Last edited:
Syll did bring up a good point, it was far safer to travel with more than two especially when a killer such as a Redcap was lurking about in the city. Not only that, but the prospect of more people being brought along gave her a big grin. "Oh! Yes! Even better! The more the merrier!" she said as she leaned over Kastalli to look directly at Syll with an almost childlike excitement plastered over her face. She could hardly contain her own cheeriness as people were actually asking to go along with her. It felt nice having friends like that, and she waved over to Sentry as well. "Sentry! Will you come too? Make it four for a real party!"

"I'll make sure you don't get into any real trouble." Sentry answered Gsera's question while fishing for that final string of meat that lodged itself between her teeth.

"I wish I had known... I would've come to help."

"It is quite alright, Sera. Should things have gone bad, I would have ran to the tavern to seek assistance from Alberto." While she appreciated her friend's gesture of wanting to be there for her, Kastalli was capable of handling herself. It was necessary for her to be able to, especially in her homeland. Despite that, she recalled the countless times her husband would be overprotective over her, treating her almost like a delicate flower. It wasn't necessary for him to do so but it was rather endearing nonetheless. Her head tilted slightly at Sera's suggestion. "A girl's night? I suppose that does sound fun -"
"Umm, are you sure about that idea, Sera?

Her attention shifted over to Syllannan who had joined in on the conversation, questioning Sera's suggestion. He did have a point, with the murder investigation still underway, the streets at night could be particularly dangerous for the two of them to venture out. "Well, I think that defeats the purpose of a girl's night but your company is most pleasant, Syllannan," she smiled at him before turning back to Sera. Her friend even got Sentry to join as well and admittedly, she was looking forward to exploring Waterham with a group of friends rather than alone like she did earlier. "What will we do first on this night out?"

Gsera thought for a moment as to what exactly there was to do in the city, and several ideas came to mind. But one surpassed all the others: "Oh! What about the griffins?" she then asked, "We should see the griffins! I saw them flying above earlier, there must be a lot of fun with them! Maybe we can even ask to ride them? See the city from above?"

Petrocoles was astounded at the sheer volume and size of the food being laid out on the table for the party. This was nothing at all like the modest, sober feasts back home, where one could have their fill on stew and wine and leave the table empty without left over scraps. But this... it seemed like it could take days to eat through all the food, and all the more surprising considering the small size of the Hobs. It was like ants eating a pie - no matter how much they ate, there was always more.

While meat was not much to his liking, Petro gave a delicate bite of everything he encountered, tasting the foreign cuisine with all due diligence. The sausage wasn't so bad, and he was at least content to know his connection between Waterham and pork was not unfounded; though he was unfamiliar enough with meats that he was unsure if it was perhaps another type of meat. He much preferred the vegetables and stew, which he gathered around him in a small stockpile as he methodically ate his way through the small portions. The gusto in which Sentry was eating at caused some mild concern, despite her being only a seat away, and Petro discretely slid his bowls closer to himself to avoid them being caught in the thunderous appetite of the warrior woman.

He did not have much to say, nor add, on the murder investigation, for he knew little about the investigation in the first place outside of it being important that they help the hobs. Whatever these Redcaps were, they were certainly crude things to be causing all this trouble and hurting people. And as a proper, honorable warrior, it was his place to help - even if the hobs were a little rude earlier.

From the sounds of it, some of the women in the group, and Syllannan, were forming a night oriented party. A girl's night out. Pondering this, Petro lowered his bowl of stew, looking at those nearest him. "Does the concept of a girl's night out imply a boy's night out? What is the custom to this situation? I have not heard of such a thing before," he asked, dubious.

Syllannan said:
"Well, Miss Cassandra here was kind enough to tell us as much as she could on the topic, and showed us some of the history of the Redcaps and their true nature, and apparently my former conception of them was quite off the mark. Redcaps are in fact the result of an old clan of Hobs who gained their powers from a god known as the Harvester, their cap is technically a magic trinket and the source of their power, so that would explain how they managed to control the vines, yet i can't help to feel something is off..."

While everyone continued to enjoy the copious amounts of food masterfully prepared by the Bottomshire's, Cécilia and Alberto listened attentively to everything Syllhannan's had to say about what information and clues he and Zen had managed to gather in the city. The more the young Hobálfar, the more puzzling this case becomes. Both figures of authority in the company shared a curious look before looking at the Hob scholar sitting on Malthara's lap, appreciating the valuable information she had given both Syll and Zen, but when Syll was about to share his thoughts on the case, both returned their attention back to him.

Syllannan said:
"This is Waterham we are talking about, not only is this one of the biggest and most monitored cities in all of Helmos, but Hobs may also be the quickest to spot a redcap given their history... And we have one that just casually sneaked in? and none of the hundreds...maybe even thousands of guards saw them, at all? Cassandra also told us that it is actually common for Redcaps to pillage whatever riches they could get from their victims, and yet the house was left pretty much untouched...Something is definetly off in this situation"

"That... actually makes a lot of sense, my boy." said the old knight while gently stroking his whitened beard. Undoubtedly, what might have seem a rather menial details in the crime scene, the clues gathered by both Grunde and Zen had proven to be incredibly valuable. Cécilia had the most questions in mind, while Alberto remained silent and simply payed closed attention to both scholars and whatever questions they might ask to the party.

"M-might I ask?" said Cassandra while meekly lifting her hand. "Syll mentioned one of you managed to get that important detail, the red cap, how?" Cécilia looked about the room before noticing Dakarai and Korzhev, then pointing at them. "Dakarai, our resident cleric of the Entariushan deity Sobeka, managed to witness the last moment of the spirits of the victims, I believe Korzhev was able to naturally detect their presence as well." Cassandra looked at both reptilian humanoids and her eyes seem to lit up a bit, a million questions crossing her mind about the homeland of both.

"Monsieur Dakarai told us that the spirits mentioned a man with a Red Cap. The sheriff then automatically assumed it meant we were dealing with a person from the actual Red Cap clans." said Cécilia while Cassandra continued to look at Dakarai. "I have little reason to doubt him but... I have a feeling you are not dealing with an actual member of the Red Cap clans... I believe you are dealing with a Hob that is pretending to be one. I mean it's just too strange, Syll brought excellent points, the constables would have been able to detect a Redcap entering the city."

Both Cécilia and Alberto nodded in agreement with the scholar, it simply made sense, Waterham is incredibly well guarded by constables and the local militia. But there were many questions still in Cécilia's head. "Hmm... but would a Hob do that? I know your kin are quite xenophobic but not... murderous." Cassandra finished biting into a sausage before speaking again. "W-well, that's a good question... you are correct, according to the last statistics I ran for the Prince Mayor, the most common form of crime in Waterham is battery and petty theft. Murder is incredibly uncommon, specially targeting people of other species or ethnicities."

Alberto was a bit puzzled by this, a city this big and violent crime was uncommon? That seemed unrealistic. "Why is that, why are there low murder rates?" In response, Cassandra gave the old knight a wide and rather cheerful smile before continuing. "How do I explain this... heh, I guess best way to say it that Hobs fear and respect death to our very core." Alberto lifted an eyebrow while he carefully cut a slice of meat. "Culturally, we believe that death is the highest form of punishment and that it's inhobmane... uhm, or rather... inhumane. We all prepare for death but we do not actively seek it... I think the best way for me to explain would be like this: Hobs love living and despite my people's xenophobia towards members of other species, they respect the life of others as much as they respect their own life."

Cécilia actually wrote Cassandra's words down into her note book before looking at the Hob scholar again. "That's actually very interesting... still, what do we exactly do? Zen suggested we split up to cover more ground but... where do we start looking?" she asked while opening a vial of Mana into Grunde's jar. Cassandra curiously eyed Grunde as they absorbed the Mana essence poured into their jar. "What... a cute little slime! C-can I touch them?" Cécilia let out a small chuckle as Cassandra extended her arm to try and touch Grunde, but halfway there, the Hob realized she was acting immaturely again. "A-ah... sorry, uhm... best way would be to scout the human districts where most interracial couples live in... Malthara can help, her powerful arcane prowess will allow her to detect the presence of a Redcap artifact."

Cécilia remembered what Grunde had told her back in the house, she looked down at the slime and gave them a motherly smile before speaking to both Cassandra and Alberto. "Grunde can help too. They can detect magic and might be able to find the assassin too." Both Cassandra and Alberto nodded while looking at Grunde. "Thing is... how do we split up the main party?" she asked with an thoughtful look in her face, but Alberto poked her shoulder with an answer ready. "That issue solved itself." He said while pointing at Sentry, Gsera, Kastalli and Syll.

The group of friends were discussing the possibility of going out and see the city before it gets any darker out there. Gsera proposed visiting the Griffin Riders headquarters. Kastalli had mentioned that she had a rough encounter with a group of meat-headed Skæglins, needless to say Alberto was worried about that but knowing that Sentry wanted to tag along with them filled him with some relief. "Well then!" He said, clapping his hands to call the attention of the 4 adventurers. "If you want to go out, remember that you have to take with you young Callop and Faux with you! and please do be careful and keep an eye out for any possible clues out there, we might be dealing with a mysterious assassin with personal motives out there."

Cécilia quickly interjected, waving at the party before they got off their seats. "Don't go just yet mes amies! First I would like to discuss a few things as a group!" Having said that, Cécilia stood up from her seat and looked at everyone in the group. "I want to have everyone's attention please! As you all know... we are part of the investigation dealing with the murders of interracial couples in Waterham. We have a reason to believe that we are dealing with a Hob that is wearing a Red Cap, a trinket used by another species related to the Hobs of Waterham and Western Helmos... I want to first, congratulate the people who brought this information." She then points at both Zen and Syll, giving each respectful smiles. "Thank messieurs Zen and Syll, we have this information and the help of la demoiselle Malthara and Cassandra." then, after thanking Syll and Zen, Cécilia puts her hands behind her back. "...and now, as we are a team working together for the same goal, which is to continue this expedition forward and keep exploring and recording everything in our path... I need everyone's input, I want to your opinions however small they might, do not be shy please... tell me, how do we deal with this case?"

Fortunately it seems like Syll was accepted to join them without an issue. While it was true he was worried about their safety, since it is not too rare for a killer to get rid of anyone tracing their trail under the veil of night, in truth Syll had missed the experience of having a fun time with friends, an event his nearly year-long travel severely lacked of. Not only that but Sentry seemed intend on joining them as well, a strong lass as her is always good company to have around.

As Syll continued to enjoy his meal, Cassandra, Alberto and Cecilia kept talking about the unusual nature of the murderer, Alberto specifically turned his attention to Syll, Kastalli and Gsera.

"If you want to go out, remember that you have to take with you young Callop and Faux with you! and please do be careful and keep an eye out for any possible clues out there, we might be dealing with a mysterious assassin with personal motives out there."

"Oh, well sure! i promise i'll try my best to keep everyone safe in case anything happens"

A little bit later Cecilia took a moment to call for the attention of everyone around the table, and only took 5 seconds or so for everyone to become silent so she could talk.

I want to first, congratulate the people who brought this information...Thank messieurs Zen and Syll, we have this information and the help of la demoiselle Malthara and Cassandra.

Well that sure came out of nowhere, all Syll did was go and talk to someone who happened to hold valuable information, he didn't even persuade her or anything, that was all on her part... yet he couldn't help but feel extremely flattered and bashful about it, genuine words like those were very unusual outside of his family. He could only respond with a respectful nod to Cecilia's congratulations.

Ultimately Cecilia asked anyone to give their opinions on the current situation, but Syll felt he already gave a good piece of his mind on the topic, so it was irrelevant to respond this time.

Sentry just dug into another meal of mutton that was placed in front of her when she heard being addressed by Alberto.
If you want to go out, remember that you have to take with you young Callop and Faux with you! And please do be careful and keep an eye out for any possible clues out there, we might be dealing with a mysterious assassin with personal motives out there.
"Suppose we can make room for the lad and the dog. Me and Snow here being his guardians and all." She tossed another bone to Faux "Good boy." The barbarian smiled and scratched Faux behind the ears "You might come of use, huh? That nose of yours is very sharp, isn't it? Isn't it?" She continued to dote on the group's pet for a bit longer like a baby. Only interrupted by Cecilia. Sentry was quiet for a time. Trying to think of something she gave the only input she knew. "Crush his head. That's how I took care of the last mage that tried to get into foul deeds."

Everything seemed set to go for a night out which made Gsera especially excited as she quickly clapped her hands several times in joy. Though the old man Alberto did ask for them to take Callop and his companion with them on their rendevous out there. She wasn't particularly against the idea, but she still had a thought she had a while ago when she first met him that now resurfaced again at the mention of being near the boy: Does he know me...? she wondered with concern, considering her own relations with the tuatha. She thought about it for a moment as Cecilia continued to speak about things relevant to the case and thought back to her time when she was still in the Eonach Coillite.

Yes she had spent considerable amounts of time among the Tuatha tribes there, so much so that she even decided to model her illusory form after them. And yet she had no memory nor distinct idea of who Callop was or if he had ever seen her. Regardless of his origins, her main concern was potentially being outed... she would need to have a few discreet words with him later at some point. As she returned to her senses, Cecilia asked for people's input from the group regarding the case and how to proceed with it. Originally she wanted to stay quiet as she was rather excited to get out and do stuff, but a question did enter her head that was of some importance regarding the danger in the town. She meekly raised her hand before speaking up: "Um... what if we come across the Redca- I mean red-capped hob?" she asked, "...should we run? Or...?"

Abasi who had been silent for a while enjoying the food and listening looked at Cécilia

"Umnh...i may not know much about catching criminals or dealing with this sort of race but...the same as with any customer you need to bring them to you actively , use anything you can to lure them closer making them think all the while that its by their own choice that they choose to spend all their money"

Abasi's eyes were shining a bit and then he looked around at the others calming himself down

"...umn what im saying is that we put a trap...we find some bait , and we lure them into a trap"

Even with Cécilia’s reassuring words in mind, and she did have a point, he did need to eat something now and rest up a little bit, or else he will just become exhausted sooner, without having accomplished much. Even still Korzhev inevitably worried, there was still not even a sign of Gawain, the cheery atmosphere was anticlimactic, not quite the most suitable considering that they were dealing with a murder. Well, as per their expedition leader’s words, he worried less, with a plate of liver staring up at him. He had half a mind to hurry through his meal, but quickly realized that endeavour would be nonsensical. He would end up being even more stressed.

So, he ate, mind, in relative silence. He might’ve shook his head to himself a few times, might have muttered ‘not a good time for a good time’. He was stuck looking for a solution that would not, for any reason show itself to him.

"I want to have everyone's attention please! As you all know... we are part of the investigation dealing with the murders of interracial couples in Waterham. We have a reason to believe that we are dealing with a Hob that is wearing a Red Cap,
He perked up at that, organising his thoughts one last time before saying,

“Ah, madam, I believe we should be on the more subtle side with our investigation! If our criminal catches wind we’ve been asking around for him, well surely he will find a way to evade us! Hmm, we have to look rather deep with this one, certainly. Might we make a detour to the back alleys, maybe, to see if we could find something about how he got his hands on the Cap in the first place, as surely, he hadn’t got it from the market!”

"...umn what im saying is that we put a trap...we find some bait , and we lure them into a trap"

“You have got quite a way of thinking, young man! With your little idea, we might even understand more of our criminal’s reasoning! Well, do you care to expand on it some more?”

"There was something that the frogman had omitted to bring up, which upon it occurring to him, did not hesitate to open his mouth once more. “Before all of this though, we should find what became of mister Gawain, as he has yet to return.”

It seemed like the slime's mind unconsciously drifted away from the conversation once they were surrounded by the other members of the party. The day appeared to have moved so fast, with it being night already, considering the many events that took place. It felt like it has been days since their arrival in Waterham even though they've only set foot in the city earlier this morning. And since then, it's been a wild ride and Grunde has come to expect that something is bound to happen every minute of the day. But that didn't matter now that everyone has gathered in the tavern giving the slime the assurance that it's finally time to wind down and rest.

Grunde let out a grumble inside the jar as they look longingly at the feast that was prepared for the company. Everything looks good, the slime thought and based from the faces of the others, they can tell that the food looks as good as it tastes. Unfortunately for Grunde, the food will simply be a waste to him considering they don't have taste buds to thoroughly enjoy the food. The slime has tried to replicate it with multiple books on anatomy as reference, but it's too complicated for the poor slime to fully accomplish. Though there's one particular dish that Grunde enjoys even without tasting it. Gelatine. The desert doesn't have any particular flavor unless you add something in it, but Grunde could care less on how it taste — again, not that they could — and instead enjoys its gel-like texture which is funny because most people would describe the slime in the same way. There are instances where the slime pretends that the dish is one of their distant cousins but they're still in denial about it. A rush of satisfaction always greets the slime once they consume an entire serving or Gelatine, watching at it slowly dissolves inside of them, making it a part of their body composition. It feels like Grunde is scratching an itch, an urge.

Luckily for the slime, they can feel Cécilia slowly open the jar and before they knew what was happening, the familiar and satisfying touch of a mana potion fills their body. Grunde is positive that their guardian can feel the jar vibrate as they let out a satisfied groan. The action seemed to have caught the attention of one of their guests.

"What... a cute little slime! C-can I touch them?"

She reminds Grunde of the more scholarly people of the company as the slime waited for the skin to slime contact. A beat, two. Cassandra appeared to have decided to not pet the slime and Grunde unconsciously let out a disappointed sigh. Well, Grunde will be joining Cassandra and some other members of the group so there'll be more petting opportunities in the future.

I need everyone's input, I want to your opinions however small they might, do not be shy please... tell me, how do we deal with this case?

Grunde had barely uttered a word since the company decided to meet in the tavern, opting to listen to the thoughts and opinions of the more experienced people as the slime preferred to be quiet and just follow through the plans. Though amidst the strategies being passed around, Korzhev brought up Gawain and his lack of presence. The last time the slime had seen the necromancer was when he had a heated argument with the sheriff. While Grunde's mind immediately assumed the worst, the slime remembered that mister Gawain is more than capable enough to handle himself which eased the slime even just a little bit. Though back at the matter in hand, Grunde isn't good at strategizing in the first place and the thought of the plan they come up with backfiring or being just straight up bad makes the slime hesitate. But hearing the opinions of the other members gave the slime a little boost and before Grunde changed their mind, the slime raised their head outside the jar to voice their plan.

"U-uh. I can... split? So each party has Grunde. And I am... sensitive when small. Can see mana more. A-and I can speak with myself even in different bodies, slime? Makes talking between parties easy." The slime finally finished before retreating back inside the jar.

Not many of her companions had suggestions to give Cécilia on how to deal with the task at hand. It was obvious to her that some had an idea of what to do, but others had a few doubts like Sera, who pondered how should she and her group deal with the Redcap imitator should they face them out there in the city. It was a good question and Cécilia had a few ideas, but before she could respond to it, Cassandra interrupted.

Gsera said:
"Um... what if we come across the Redca- I mean red-capped hob? ...should we run? Or...?"

"You are a Tuatha, correct?" asked the Hob while looking at Sera's wood-like horns and slight deer-like facial features. "Then you and the young sir over there." She said while pointing at Callop with her eyes. "...must know how truly powerful a real Redcap is, we are talking of a small civilization that dedicates their entire lives to blood sacrifice and combat. The small villages they raid from time to time have to muster dozens of men to take down such powerful spell-casters and warriors. Five well trained knights would struggle against such foe and they are known to even scare some of the toughest southern Ork clans!" Everyone in the table looked at each other as the Hob scholar ranted about the power of a single Redcap, there was a bit of exaggeration in there but it is true that they are enemies that cannot be understimated. "But... then again, the person we are speaking of... I am sure that they are not a true Redcap, but someone pretending to be one while using an actual Redcap and while I imagine the hat grants them some powers and abilities, we don't know how well they can use it."

Cécilia then interjected, giving Gsera a little smirk as she tried to explain what Cassandra was trying, and failing, to say. "I think what she's trying to say is... that it would depend on the situation and how you guys think you can deal with the issue at hand. If the Redcap is some little pipsqueak that you can kick over the wall, go right ahead!" Lifting a finger, she called for the attention of Sera's little posse. "...But! If they are powerful, warn the constables and get someone to warn us."

Sentry said:
"Crush his head. That's how I took care of the last mage that tried to get into foul deeds."

Cécilia and Cassandra both laughed at Sentry's suggestion, which was genuine and Cécilia knew that while Cassandra thought it was a joke. "If things were that simply, my good friend!" said Cécilia while looking down at Grunde, who had emerged from his jar to speak with Cécilia, bringing a strange proposition she never thought about before.

Grunde said:
"U-uh. I can... split? So each party has Grunde. And I am... sensitive when small. Can see mana more. A-and I can speak with myself even in different bodies, slime? Makes talking between parties easy."

"I... I never thought about that, it's a bit dangerous though, what if..." Already thinking the worst for her best friend, Cécilia realized what she was doing and stopped herself immediately. She was deathly afraid of losing Grunde, that was obvious, but she couldn't shelter her slime friend like this forever. "You know what Grunde...? Sure! You'll be able to help us out a lot." With that confirmation, Grunde slid out of their jar and into the table, trying to not touch the foods they wanted to eat but were unable to. Right there and then, they began a process of mitosis, creating an identical copy of themselves, it wasn't graphic to watch so nobody in the table really minded. Once done, the two Grunde's looked at each other before sliding towards Cécilia and Gsera.

The one that was picked by Cécilia was given pets by their friend. "You are so small... like a small kitten! It's rather comical and very adorable." While Cécilia played with her slime friend, Alberto looked towards the party that wanted to go explore the city in a more recreational way. "Heh, well folks you are free to go then... of course, use Grunde to contact us and take care of Callop, please be careful out there!" With everything said and done. Gsera, Kastalli, Syllannan, Sentry, Callop, Faux and mini-Grunde left the tavern with the intention of going to one of Waterham's most interesting places, The Griffin Riding Academy of Waterham.

Left in the main table were Abasi, Korzhev, Petrocles, Paulin, Dakarai, Zen, mini-Grunde, Malthara and Cassandra. While the others were leaving the building, the latest addition to the group gave his opinion and suggested a way to deal with the killer. Grunde was the first one to compliment the plan, it was indeed smart even if it would require the usage of live bait.

Abasi said:

Korzhev said:
“You have got quite a way of thinking, young man! With your little idea, we might even understand more of our criminal’s reasoning! Well, do you care to expand on it some more?”

Alberto soon followed complimenting the idea. "That's quite ingenious my boy... but who do we use as bait for this?" he asked with utmost sincerity. "Well, best course of action would be using a Hob and a Human couple... but I doubt the Hobs that Sentry recruited would like to be bait." She said while eyeing the various Hob adventurers that had joined the company. Cassandra sighed, lifting up her hand. "I can be bait... but we need a human or humanoid being around my age and of relative average looks." Alberto clicked his fingers. "Darn it, and Syll just left!" as everyone else thought about that, Korzhev brought an important point, and that was the lack of Gawain.

Korzhev said:
"There was something that the frogman had omitted to bring up, which upon it occurring to him, did not hesitate to open his mouth once more. “Before all of this though, we should find what became of mister Gawain, as he has yet to return.”

Almost as if the Gods had listened to the Frogman or simply a coincidence. The doors to the Sleeping Donkey opened, revealing Gawain. A few other members cheered him for coming to the tavern until they realized his robes were covered in dark blood and that he had a Wraith standing behind him. Cécilia looked at everyone at the table before walking towards Gawain with an expression of genuine concern. "...What... happened... Are you okay? W-what have you done with that creature?"

• Fat Jim's Eatery •

"Faen den tispa!" shouted an Skæglin male as he downed another mug of beer. "Oi, ya ugly midget... get me another beer!" he said while referring to a Hob working in the eatery, who didn't take kindly to the Skæglin's rude attitude, however, before the Hob could kick the drunk sailor out of this establishment, Captain Jager threw a gold coin towards the Hob. "Don't mind him sire, he's just a lousy drunk." The Hob looked down at the golden coin in his small hands and gave the captain a simple nod in response.

"Jævla unyttig tosk!" shouted the captain in his native tongue towards the drunken sailor. "Who the fuck you think you are to shout at the locals and keep ruining my business, huh?!" despite the fact the captain was clearly angered by his action, the sailor simply grinned before biting into a chicken leg. "As if I'd listen to a man who doesn't protect his crew from disrespectful whores." the grin in the sailors face grew even bigger as Jager was clenching his fist.

"You petty bastard, why do you care so much about Kastalli?" asked the captain while sitting back down, his attention shifting back to his original activity, counting the money they've made over the fur trade. "That woman and her stupid father represent all that's wrong in Holmstæin, what kind of man lets her daughter marry a foreigner!" Jager simply rolled his eyes. "Shut your mouth, 'tis a bloody shame that's for sure, having my nephew marry her would be incredibly beneficial for my clan... but I won't be an idiot and question the ways a law-speaker raises his children."

The sailor grunted, slamming the table and waking some of the other sailors that had passed out while drinking. "To the abyss with his stupid title! Lawspeaker or not, his daughter is an ungrateful wench that should be taught fucking manners and traditional Skæglin values!" Having enough of this drunks tirade, Jager points at the door. "...well go ahead and do it then you bastard, but if you kill her, I'll be the first one to shackle you and sell you to her father." The sailor looked at his fellow men of the sea hoping that any of them would be inspired by his words, but most were either too drunk to respond or thought he was being an idiot. Annoyed by this, the sailor grabbed his hatchet and a mug full of beer from a table that didn't belong to him. "FINE! Be that way you party of emasculated bastards! I'll go out there and teach... that... CAT BITCH her place!"

Jager didn't respond to this, neither did the other sailors. The sailors believed that it wasn't their problem so they didn't care at all what could happen to Kastalli or their comrade. Jager on the other hand was worried, not only for the fact it might strain his relationship with the port of Holmstæin, but despite any misogynist attitudes he might have shown earlier today, he hoped Kastalli was capable of protecting herself from his sailor. Only time will tell.

The Skæglin Brute is looking for Katalli!

• Outside of Waterham •

"Kore ga, mijikai hitobito no machidesu." said one of the Kuroyasha ninjas standing in a copse of trees near Waterham while another ninja resting at the feet of the tree continued to study the massive walls of the city. "...Impressive architecture, but being this big means it's rather complicated to patrol it properly." said the ninja as they sharpened their Chokutō. "I say one agent can climb or fly over the walls and drop in a hidden corner of the city... since he has a large company of foreigners to this enclave of short people, I doubt it'd be hard to find him." they added while looking at the leading figure of the party, a Tengu whose dark feathers had a slight blue glow under the light of the moon. They remained quiet for a while before looking down at his fellow assassins and agents.

"...Hatchling." said the leader with surprisingly deep voice, unheard of among Tengu. He was looking at a young Tengu girl, the latest recruit and the most inexperienced in this party. "I think it's your turn to prove yourself to the Kuroyasha... If you find Zen, you are given the task to kill them with utmost brutality, to make his last moments regret leaving our organization, is that clear?" asked the older crow-man while the younger crow lady nodded repeatedly. "Y-yes... yes, master! I'll do anything in my power to ensure Zen pays for what he's done."

None of the other ninjas and assassins seem to disagree with the idea of sending the newest addition to hunt for Zen. In fact, quite a few seemed to approve of it. This was her first hard test, to prove her abilities in combat and assassination by killing a fellow ninja, and none other than Zen, who has years of experience behind his feathers and colorful clothing.

With the approval of her master, the young Tengu female spread her wings and flies up the night sky towards Waterham, avoiding the ever vigilant eye of both Constables and Griffin riders, who were still active this late. Soon after flying over the wall undetected, the young Tengu dived down into a dark alley, where she retracted her wings and prepared a ninjatō. One thing in her mind, the death of Zen.

The Kuroyasha Hatchling has entered Waterham!

• Somewhere in the Northern Districts •

"They have someone looking for us." said a hushed, feminine voice, hidden in the darkness of a dark alley somewhere near the districts commonly inhabited by humans. "Let 'em come... foreigner all the same... they all bleed, and I'll make sure they bleed before they continue spreading their wickedness in this city." said a more masculine, older and rougher voice. "Let this be a lesson, girl... even if they are travelers, what they might tell the common folk of this city will continue to contaminate the history of Ham. An already weakened society that becomes more mellow to the ways of the humans and their Alfari half-breeds." The young feminine figure lifts her bloody red hood, covering her hair before looking at the man hidden in the shadow. "...then what will you do, father?" she asked while sheathing her long dagger. "I'll kill them." said the hidden man bluntly. "I'll pick 'em one by one... and use their blood to feet the hat, slowly... but surely, I'll resemble true Hobs."

The Red Hunter is stalking the party!

Even at night Waterham didn't cease to amaze. The party witnessed as the Hobs started to gather by the plazas to talk with friends and family after a long day of hard work. Children play a game of footsie while others simply look at the party as they walk by. The streets were well illuminated by street lamps that had candles inside each lamp. Despite the fact that it was night, Griffin riders could still be seen flying above the city, patrolling it and making sure nobody enters the city without them knowing. After walking through various unique locales, Gsera and the party had finally reached their destination. A grand building with a large field where various Griffins and Hippogriffins walked by and were taken care of by their caretakers.

For Gsera, Kastalli and Callop seeing Griffins was a new and amazing experience, these creatures do not appear in the cold island of Skæg and they are not very common in the Eonach Coillte where the Tuatha are from. The party watched as various Hobs and a few humans mount on young Griffins and reward them with fresh hare meat when they behave well. While the group watched, a young Human woman that was nearby next to her Griffin.

Griffin Rider.png

"Hello there!" She said while staring at the group. "Ya lookin' for riding classes?" based on her Waterhammerite accent, this young lady is a local. "It ain't cheap but we teach everyone who feels comfortable ridin' one of these beauties!" She says while gently caressing the head of her young Griffin. "...and it might be late but we ain't packin' shop just yet so... if ya wanna give it a try, I'll be happy to teach all of ye'!" The griffin rider seemed to be genuinely friendly. Which was rather refreshing since most Hobs and even local humans are incredibly rude. "Just be mindful... Griffin's got a strong bite even when they are playful, and boy! They are very playful, ain't that so ya big pile of fur and feathers?!"

Cécilia said:
"...What... happened... Are you okay? W-what have you done with that creature?"

Gawain looked as stoic as ever as he looked down at his bloodied robes, the wounds beneath healing slowly but surely. "Ran into some... complications. The wraith was a cultist that had tried to stab me. They possessed a wicked blade capable of wounding me, but I managed to dispatch them." he said, gesturing to his new unwilling yet obedient servant. "I meant to transform the cultist into a skeletal thrall after I extracted the information, but my spell was a bit more potent this time around."

The mage quickly shakes his skull back and forth, trying to get back on track as he stepped further in to the tavern, his sockets quickly trying to scan for Sentry. "Is Sentry here..? No..? Most troubling." the wizard said as he wrapped his fingers about his chin. "The cultist said they worshiped a god known as Nyarlaexedum, and worst of all they are not your simple roving band of fanatics." Gawain declared, turning his head to look at the company's resident scholar. "In their midst was a Chort, and it ordered this woman to assault me while stating that 'the Runeseeker and Ddraig are more valuable.' Personally offensive linguistics aside I have reason to believe they aim to use Sentry as a sacrifice of some sort."

Walking slowly as he puts his hands on his hips and ponders, still moving somewhat slowly due to the pain he keeps on thinking aloud. "What confuses me is the mention of a Ddraig... Such a creature in Waterham would be rather hard to miss, no? Bah, semantics!" he says suddenly, waving his hands dismissively as he turns back to Cécilia. "Where did Sentry go? Strong as the woman might be if they possessed weaponry that could harm me I fear that she may be in danger. Along with whomever else she has left with."

The excursion so far was ever so wonderful, especially being blissfully unaware of whatever dangers lay outside at the current moment, and Gsera practically had a skip in her step as the group explored the city more before arriving at their destination: the Griffin Riding Academy. Almost immediately the druid was captivated with the creatures that were on display as the nearby trainer/rider explained things, to the point where Gsera nearly missed most of the information given as she ran her hand gently along the neck of the griffon and marveled at the creature's beauty. "Créatúr álainn atá tú..." Gsera spoke in Sotiran with a gentle tone to the flying beast before returning her attention to its rider.

"Oh! I'm not sure about learning... but maybe to just see the city from above?" Gsera asked, although ironically she did know how to fly already. Yet it was a skill she could never demonstrate to anyone outside of the woods.

"Even complex problems may have easy solutions." Sentry shrugged at the other two's laughter. Her attention was drawn to Grundle soon after as the slime parted in two. Rather impressive that it could do that and still maintain its mind. Curious little slime. As they departed, the warrior picked their new companion up from the table. "If you're going to be our warning, lets put you up on a high place" She said as she placed him on her right shoulder. His residue instantly started sticking to her hair, but she didn't mind. Not the worst thing that's been there.

The walk to the griffins was short, but eventful. Stopping here and there to see what the city had to offer before they reached their destination. Sentry held on to Grundle, making sure the slime didn't slip and drawing weird looks from the small statured inhabitants. She was used to that by now. Eventually they made it to the Griffins. Majestic creatures of ferocity and nobility. Fighting on top of them would be a subject of many songs.

"I don't doubt their bite, but I wonder if they can handle the burden of carrying me."
---
Back at the inn where Gawain had returned and explained what had happened to him, a commotion was beginning to stir. Some of the new recruits were whispering about the mage and judging by their looks, Waylond would guess it was nothing good. Still, from what he said, there was some worry that the knight would not deny.

"I know where she went." He told Gawain as he stepped forward "They left to see the griffins as requested by the young Tuatha. I've been in the city long enough to know where that is ser."

"Are you sure about this?" Pottrey asked with a bit of a fright in his tone. The boy was having trouble not looking at Gawain's ghastly features.

"As...unnerving as he may look, the other members of this expedition trust him, my squire." Waylond turned to his cousin before looking back to Gawain "I can only assume that you are in good standing with the rest of them, so your words are to be trusted, ser." There was still a bit of hesitation in his voice as he looked at the archmage, but he had no choice. His honor bound him to this. "For lady's safety and that of her friend, I'll accompany you there."

Last edited:
Gawain's wounds were gradually knitting themselves up with each passing moment, pain fading as he deliberated on the crisis that was forming. Once the knight had stepped forward with valuable information, the skeletal wizard nodded his head along with understanding. "In that case, there is little time to waste." he started, looking to Cécilia as Waylond deliberated with his squire. "While I don't condone merriment with the murderous red-capped being on the loose, a roving cult and a demonic leader make matters far worse." Despite that there was nothing he could do about such decisions now, hindsight is often useless like that.

When the question of his trust came up Gawain nodded yet again, not offended in the least. "In my defense I was stabbed a bit over an hour ago and my first action was to warn the company of what had transpired." he stated. "Regardless, I am thankful for your assistance, sir knight. We should not dally!" With that he began to step out of the tavern hall, gesturing for his wraith to follow with him.

Syll couldn't help but be fairly surprised at Grunde's division abilities. Once again the slime proved to be full of surprises, and also once again the elf feared what would happen to Grunde if they happened to come across a place like the Academy, which is home to some...less that perfectly-ethical researchers.

But other than that things were going on as planned, the group head outside to the streets of Waterham. Few cities are so well lit at night, probably because security is a big deal for Waterhammerites, and either way it was quite welcomed, as the city was lively as these hours, with people chatting, playing and dancing after a long day of work. Despite that the idea was to go and have fun though, Syll didn't forget that they were in a slightly distressing situation, so he kept looking around in case anyone suspicious was roaming around, after all after since the idea of a wannabe came into play, the murderer could be pretty much anyone, no mather their race, size or gender.

Eventually they reached the Griffin Riding Academy, which housed dozens of the majestic hybrid creatures. Now Griffins were not exactly new to Syllannan, even in Ællgan they were a slightly common sight, but never to a point were you could find a stablishment full of them, so it was quite the sight to say the least.

"Hello there!" She said while staring at the group. "Ya lookin' for riding classes?" based on her Waterhammerite accent, this young lady is a local. "It ain't cheap but we teach everyone who feels comfortable ridin' one of these beauties!" She says while gently caressing the head of her young Griffin. "...and it might be late but we ain't packin' shop just yet so... if ya wanna give it a try, I'll be happy to teach all of ye'!"

"Well, i guess a simple class wouldn't hurt, and i would be lying if i said i didn't want to go for a little ride"

Gsera gave an audible giggle at Sentry's concern for the creature dealing with someone of her stature. "Oh, you're not *that* heavy! ...right?" she asked aloud to the runeseeker in both jest as well as genuine curiosity. "Though, if you are concerned... maybe I can ask the griffin for its opinion?" she then suggested, "If it feels that way or another I can let you know..."

Gawain said:
"Ran into some... complications. The wraith was a cultist that had tried to stab me. They possessed a wicked blade capable of wounding me, but I managed to dispatch them ... I meant to transform the cultist into a skeletal thrall after I extracted the information, but my spell was a bit more potent this time around. The cultist said they worshiped a god known as Nyarlaexedum, and worst of all they are not your simple roving band of fanatics ... In their midst was a Chort, and it ordered this woman to assault me while stating that 'the Runeseeker and Ddraig are more valuable.' Personally offensive linguistics aside I have reason to believe they aim to use Sentry as a sacrifice of some sort."

Cécilia was shocked and a bit scared over the idea that Gawain had killed a person in self defense and raised their soul as a Wraith. But when Gawain mentioned the Cult of Nyarlaexedum, the entire tavern went quiet. The Hob looked at each other unnerved after hearing the name of the fallen deity, the only people that seemed okay were the foreigners or heathens who were unaware of Nyarlaexedum and his nature. "...The Cult of Nyarlaexedum, worshipers of the fallen God. Killers of Gods... Merde... What are the in Hel are they doing here? Why are they looking for Sentry?" Most members of the company slowly got off their seats and surrounded Gawain as he looked around the tavern and Inn. "Sentry mentioned that she had awakened in a wizards tower and that she fought her way out of there through them... what if those wizards were cultists?" asked Alberto as he stood next to Cécilia, both arms crossed.

Gawain said:
"What confuses me is the mention of a Ddraig... Such a creature in Waterham would be rather hard to miss, no? Bah, semantics! ... Where did Sentry go? Strong as the woman might be if they possessed weaponry that could harm me I fear that she may be in danger. Along with whomever else she has left with."

Now the situation demanded the attention of Alberto. Gawain was still a being that could be killed through physical means just like any other, but it was undeniable that he was more resilient than a normal humans and could take a lot of damage. If these people carried a weapon than could harm Gawain with ease, they undoubtedly had a weapon against Sentry, and it might be the Chort.

Ser Weylond said:
"I know where she went. They left to see the griffins as requested by the young Tuatha. I've been in the city long enough to know where that is ser ... For lady's safety and that of her friend, I'll accompany you there."

Weylond puts any suspicion he and Pottery might have away and trust in Gawain and his intentions to warn Sentry of the upcoming danger. They were not the only one, now realizing that they might be stalking the city to find Sentry, Alberto rushed out of the building to get to the cart resting in front of it, he came back into the Sleeping Donkey holding various pieces of his plate armor. "We cannot lose any more time but I require assistance putting my armor back on, I know you are not my squires but... can I count with your help?" he said while looking at both Waylond and Pottery. It wasn't a long process and it was fairly quick as Alberto was also putting his armor on.

"Ser Justinus! Come with us, we must go and get Sentry and her party to safety." The strange Hedge Knight nodded, pulling several potions from a backpack. "Cécilia... I believe you must carry your investigation on the Red Cap." said the old knight as he adjusted his gauntlets with the help of Pottery. Cécilia looked a bit surprised by such request as she realized the danger a group of cultists possessed. "What? It would be better if we helped, Sentry is part of our group we all gotta make sure she and the others get here safe and sound." Alberto nodded. "I have no doubts in that my good lady, but helping Waterham is as important as it is protecting our own." The old knight then looked at Korzhev, who had expressed the most sense of haste about this issue. "Remember what Korzhev said, now that we are all rested and have eaten well, I think it's a good time to get this killer."

Cécilia crossed her arms, sighing deeply. "...You are right monsieur Alberto, I will see what I can do while you go and get the others alongside the knights and Gawain." Alberto gave the scholar a smile and a respectful nod and just as Gawain was leaving, Pottery had finished strapping the knights greaves. "Perfect, let us go now! We will find them and then take them back here or the Constabulary!" With that done, Cécilia watched as the knights and undead sorcerer left the tavern to look for Sentry.

"Now..." she looked at the remaining people in the tavern. "...as you can imagine, this places us in a tricky situation. We still have several people that could help us find the Red Cap wannabe, but how can we set up a trap now?" Cassandra was quick to respond. "Well! I have an idea..." she then pointed at Abasi, who was standing nearby still processing what just happened. "...I could pretend to be his girlfriend and walk about the human district, waiting to be attacked while you guys hide away somewhere near! The sooner we deal with this the better, correct?" Cécilia thought this was a good plan actually, she then looked at Zen. "I think I have an idea... we'll go somewhere where we can ambush the Redcap from various corners, I think you should be leading the attack, monsieur Zen, as you have experience with stealthy attacks as an assassin." She then looked at Abasi and the rest of the group. "I imagine most of you are not sure what to do right now... this is way too much for our first day in the city, but we gotta stop this Redcap before going to help our allies... I hope I can count with you guys?" Cassandra and Paulin nodded, helping the city was as important as helping Sentry, besides, the barbarian woman was strong and she was surrounded by good companions.

Sera said:
"Oh! I'm not sure about learning... but maybe to just see the city from above?"

The Griffin rider let out a soft chuckle as Gsera asked if she could see the city from above. "Sure thing lassie, lotsa ya foreign folks come 'ere trying to ride 'em beasties to see the Big Onion from above, I can tell ya... I've been doin' this since I was a lil' babe and it's still breath taking to see the city from far in the sky... and it's rather romantic at night!" She gave everyone a wink at that last part. While his mistress talked with the party, the Griffin looked at Faux, both creatures looked into each others eyes and seemed to be communicating, just like before when Faux seemed to be talking with Cécilia's Fae Dragon. This conversation was interrupted when Sentry spoke.

Sentry said:
"I don't doubt their bite, but I wonder if they can handle the burden of carrying me."
Sera said:
"Oh, you're not THAT heavy! ...right? Though, if you are concerned... maybe I can ask the griffin for its opinion? If it feels that way or another I can let you know..."

The handle looked at Sentry from head to toes, smiling a bit. "Ma'am... a full grown Griffin can be a match to a Roc, ever seen a Roc? Them are huge ol' birds capable of lifting elephants and have ya ever seen an elephant?!" She began to scratch her Griffin's head. "...what I'm sayin' is that... he'll be able to carry you with ease!" But despite her answer, Gsera had taken the opportunity to commune with the Griffin, slowly approaching it and caressing its soft feathers. (1d10+2 = 10 | Critical Success.) Using her druidic talents, Gsera was able to speak with the Griffin and it was able to understand it in exchange. Not only that, the Griffin seemed to be rather comfortable with Gsera touching him and started to purr a bit before speaking to her. "Hello there, dragon hatchiling." It said in a friendly way. "Why do you hide yourself, hatchling? Scared of scaring your friends?" He asked while his yellow avian eyes looked into Gsera's.

Syllannan said:
"Well, i guess a simple class wouldn't hurt, and i would be lying if i said i didn't want to go for a little ride"

While the Griffin rider watched as Gsera stroked her Griffins feather, she turned her attention to Syll who actually liked the idea of having a riding class, this actually made the rider rather happy. "Now that's the spirit, lad! I can teach ya all if ya want... but also, who wants to ride first? I'll be sitting right behind ya!" Everyone looked at each other, riding a Griffin must be a wonderful experience.

While walking through the city, the knights and undead sorcerer knew that there was great danger hidden in the dark alleys of the city, but most of the main streets were well lit and rather lively. It helped calm the nerves of Alberto, who was struggling a bit to keep with Gawain as the undead sorcerer looked about for any signs of the cultists. However, they were not aware of every danger skulking the city, as a shadowy figure jumped on the ceilings looking for her prey and a masculine, hateful man shouted at the top of his lungs looking for a fight.

(1d4 = 4) (1d10 = 9 | Critical Success.) (1d13 = 10)
A member of the party is being stalked right now, and they won't be able to tell until encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back