• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Gea: The Greatest Adventure [IC] [CLOSED]

Gsera's ears flattened downwards in as Pepin explained how mundane Riverham was in comparison to their previous stop. "Oh..." Gsera managed to get out, clearly disappointed by this revelation. "Well... then we will have to make our own fun, won't we? Maybe something outside the walls of the city..." she then mused before turning her attention to Syll ( Roda the Red Roda the Red ) and Kastalli ( Beann Beann ), "What do you two think?"

Petro strolled alongside the others as they discussed their next destination, Riverham. Waterham had confused him somewhat - he didn't see many pigs, but perhaps they were migratory and were instead at Riverham. He had heard tales before from a stranger that spoke of swine that lived on beaches on islands in much warmer climates. Possibly just another tall-tale by a traveler, as they shed stories as readily as they did coin at the local tavern.

"There is always fun to be had, so long as you put your soul into it," Petro remarked to Gsera from nearby. "The key is to find something you are passionate about, like..." he paused, stooping to pick up a flower from the roadside, "flowers, for example. They are pretty to behold, but sometimes have nice fragrances for perfumes, or can make dyes for cloth and clay. And with friends, anything can be exciting. It took some time to warm up to the Waterham folk, but I am sure Riverham will be just as receptive by the end of our visit."

"That's something." Waylond commented on Cassandra's outburst. "Fortune favors you in many ways, my lady."

"Aye, the company has a good variety of folk for that." She looked over her shoulder "Speaking of."
...They are pretty to behold, but sometimes have nice fragrances for perfumes, or can make dyes for cloth and clay. And with friends, anything can be exciting. It took some time to warm up to the Waterham folk, but I am sure Riverham will be just as receptive by the end of our visit.
"You can make dyes for cloth, true. Been meaning to ask how skilled are you at making those for tattoos? Had an idea a night ago while working on Syl's axe."

"That's something." Waylond commented on Cassandra's outburst. "Fortune favors you in many ways, my lady."

"Aye, the company has a good variety of folk for that." She looked over her shoulder "Speaking of."

"You can make dyes for cloth, true. Been meaning to ask how skilled are you at making those for tattoos? Had an idea a night ago while working on Syl's axe."

"For tattoos? Hmm...." Petro cupped his chin in thought as he walked along, considering the idea. "My grandmother is a very skilled woman, and I have done my best to learn from her. I do not know much about the illustration of artwork upon skin, but the dye itself I should be able to make. It would need a good binding agent to help the permanence. My experience with drawing, in a sense, is limited to ink-lines upon pottery. But that requires metals, glaze, and a kiln - flesh cannot take any of that."

"You leave the skinwork to me." Sentry assured the minotavur "I just need some supply of dyes and the tools. Been thinking about what the runes on my body can do and if I can channel my abilities into more than just engraving equipment." She pointed to some of the already existing tattoos on her body "They say that words are the most powerful weapon you can wield. I'm limited, so I have used traditional ones all my life. But I think I can change that."

Despite her initial anxiety in holding Syllannan's hand, Kastalli eventually got more comfortable with the gesture as the celebration for the company went on. She did, however, let go of his hand when her fellow companions made their speeches to address the people of Waterham. It was inspiring to hear how they spoke to a lot of citizens, each with their own voice that really reflected on their personality. She clapped and cheered for all of them, happy with the success of public speaking.

Kastalli felt a bit of sadness once it was time for the company to get moving, onto their next destination, and leave Waterham. While she knew they would be traveling practically everywhere the map out the regions, she had such a wonderful time in this city, it was as if she had grown attached. Still, she held her head high as she walked with her friends through the grassy region.

"What do you two think?"

Her ears perked up as Sera addressed a question to her and Syllannan, to which she shrugged. "Perhaps the other bards of the group and I can keep the company entertained with music!" She smiled towards her friend. However, a thought crossed her mind, causing her cheerful expression to vanish for a moment. "While I have your attention, Sera. May I speak with you about something?" Kastalli glanced at Syllannan, "ah...alone?" For once, she offered a sheepish smile, slowing down her walking pace so that the rest of the company within ear shot could pull forward.

"While I have your attention, Sera. May I speak with you about something? Ah...alone?"

Gsera was caught off guard by Kastalli's sudden request and didn't know what to say immediately. But she gave a quiet nod as she too slowed herself down to detach from the company, allowing them to advance as the two of them lagged behind in pace. Once they were easily out of snooping distance from the other company members, Gsera spoke up: "Is something wrong?" Gsera asked with concern in her voice, unsure what to make of the situation.

"Is something wrong?"

"Ah...wrong? Yes? ....maybe? I am not quite sure."

Kastalli let out a small exhale, her gaze looking down at her footsteps as the two walked. She brought her hand up to her arm, rubbing gently - it was obvious she was nervous, a far cry from her usual, confident self. "It has been a long time since my husband passed away - several years. After the first two years of being a widow, my father suggested I search for a new partner but I could not bear the thought of it. Rather than move on from his death by taking a new partner, I decided to...attempt to move on by leaving my homeland - which is why I am traveling with the company in the first place." Her ears flattened as she continued, "when you spoke about Syllannan - ah - potentially having an interest in me, I suppose that ignited some...unpleasant feelings. I do not fault you, Sera. I know you meant no harm."

Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head to look at her friend and let out a nervous chuckle. "I do find his company rather enjoyable than most but I am afraid to move on. I am afraid of Saito's memory fading away, and I am also afraid of not being capable of giving all my heart to someone else because of him. I...I am not sure it would be right to engage Syllannan like that - he deserves a better partner than me... someone who is not stuck in the past."

At that point, she could feel her eyes start to water, to which she quickly used her forearm to wipe away the tears before anyone else could notice. Kastalli let out another nervous chuckle, "I apologize to burden you with all of this, I suppose I am looking for advice from you."

Last edited:
Gsera listened intently as Kastalli opened up to her about her feelings and emotions regarding both her late husband and how it conflicts with Syll. She felt great sympathy for the emotional pain her friend was feeling and gave her a hug as she finished speaking. "I did mean no harm, but still... I'm sorry." Gsera spoke before releasing her grasp, "But you shouldn't think of yourself in that way... you're a good person and friend. And... well... I think Syll would be lucky to have someone like you!" She then sighed, realizing she hadn't exactly given a straight answer towards Kastalli's main problem in the situation here. What could she even say? She didn't know what it was like to lose someone that close.

But then she realized something as she gave a nod to Kastalli. "But you don't lose someone by moving on. In a way... I suppose it makes their memory stronger. You remember them in a way that honors them, but also honors yourself. Chaining yourself to them only hurts you both..." Gsera then spoke, "It makes remembering the ones you loved harder on yourself." In this sense, she was describing her own pain of not knowing her own mother. Clinging to the vague vestiges that permeated her memories of what was the missing link in her family, it had caused her great distress over many years but it also drove her to leave her home in the first place. Gsera teared up herself as she dwelled on such thoughts briefly before shaking her head and wiping her eyes.

Gsera didn't want Kastalli to be burdened with her memories of her beloved as she was herself with family. and thus gave a soft smile of encouragement. "Since you two loved each other, wouldn't Saito want you to be happy after he's gone? Even if it meant finding someone else for your heart to be fulfilled?"

Once Kastalli finished pouring out her current feelings, she listened quietly to Sera's response. Her tail swayed slightly in reaction to her friend's hug but she was feeling too out of it to return the gesture. She wasn't sure if there was truth to Sera's words, how could she be a suitable partner for Syllannan with her situation? It was foolish to think he would be lucky to have someone like her, perhaps if it was the other way around then she would agree with that statement. Still, Sera offered the respect of remaining quiet when she was talking so Kastalli offered the same, simply giving a few head nods or a flick of her ear to indicate she was acknowledging her words.

Hearing the last bit of Sera's words caused Kastalli to slow down almost to a stop. Her eyes widened slightly and her tail was swaying, she appeared to be thinking. Sera was right. She really loved Saito, and she knew he really loved her as well. Kastalli tried putting herself in her late husband's shoes. Had it been the other way around, if he was standing here instead - though it made her heart ache thinking about him finding another partner, she wouldn't want him to be miserable and go without love for the rest of his life. With that logic, shouldn't that be applied to her as well? "I...I suppose you are right, Sera. Saito always prioritized my happiness…" She chuckled at a random thought, "even though he disliked the cold weather, he stayed in Skæg because he knew I wouldn't be as happy anywhere else than home."

Kastalli looked at Sera and smiled, her ears seeming more alert and her shoulders rolled back to display her usual confidence. "Thank you, Sera. I appreciate you talking with me about this."

in a surprising turn of events, the people of Waterham seemed quite respectful towards the speech given by the Mayor, who apparently made sure to inject a good deal of political propaganda in it. Such displays were not something to be surprised of, i mean what figure of power would not use an event such as the one that transpired a few days ago to further their own agenda?. Nevertheless Syll enjoyed listening to the words of his companions, as they spread a good message about acceptance, something he could not agree more about.

Shortly after the last words from lady Delafousse, the company started to movilize to their next destination: the city of Riverham. An unexpected feeling of slight sadness came over the elf, sure, it was not the first time he had visited the city, but it certainly was the first time he felt so welcomed in it. As they walked outside through the great gates of Ol' Joseph's Walls, though, a new exciting feeling came to Syll, one that reminded him that this was just one of the first steps in a grand adventure, one that he was very keen on going through with his newfound companions and friends.

Once outside of the city, the company proceeded to march at a relatively calm pace, it was still fairly early so they didn't have to worry about the sun setting for the time being.

"Well... then we will have to make our own fun, won't we? Maybe something outside the walls of the city... What do you two think?"

"Oh? well i guess some outdoors camping could be fun... although is not that what we usually do while traveling? either way i am sure we could think of something"

After his answer, Kastalli asked Sera if they could have a talk, in private. Syll was undeniably curious about what it was, but considering it was just the two of them, it was probably about lady things, a conversation that Syll certainly could not add anything to, so he just minded his own business as they started to lag behind the rest of the group. Syll's attention was then turned to Cassandra who was casually nearby.

"So, Cassandra, are you excited? i sure was when i walked out of my homeland for the first time...Even if it wasn't exactly because of the best reasons"

Last edited:
"Thank you, Sera. I appreciate you talking with me about this."

Seeing that her words helped perk Kastalli back up in her spirits, Gsera gave a nod with a grin plastered on her face. "That's what friends are for, no?" she replied in a joyous manner, "I'm always here to talk if you need me." She then returned her attention in front of her and shrugged: "Should we rejoin the others?"

Last edited:
During the walk through the city towards the stage at the foot of the statue of St. Berthana, Devereaux returned to his role as a harlequin with his mask placed back over his face. He did as he often would during parades, entertaining those observing with casual tricks and works of sleight of hand. As veggies were handed to him, he started to juggle them a bit before handing them off to others walking with him. He personally had no need for them in particular, unless he was intending to change occupations and become a chef. Or shoot them with his bow, which probably wouldn't bode well at the moment. Save that sort of fancy work for later, Devy.

The speeches given by the others were very nice, though Devy was slightly disappointed that he hadn't been given the chance to speak himself. He was an actor, so he could string together a near amazing speech off the top of his head. Still, they did an excellent job getting their points across. Waterham needed to open up a bit, and not be so hostile towards outsiders. Not everyone was out to get them. As the speeches wrapped up and they proceeded back towards the gates, Devereaux returned to his act. Performing all the way until he set foot outside the walls.

Katarrik remained quiet through most of the walk, observing the crowds and the other members of the group as they marched in and spoke before turning about and marching back out. So the band had already dealt with a murderer, a group of cultists, imps, and a demon? An interesting start. She pondered just what else they would be doing in the future. She glanced to Devereaux as they walked back towards the gates. It would certainly be fun. Usually anything Devereaux attached himself to turned out to be quite an adventure, so she would be in for a ride as always.

"YES! WE ARE FINALLY LEAVING! HAHA!" shouted Cassandra as she sat on Malthara's shoulders. "Maly, we are finally doing it! We will see more than Helmos, aren't you exited?!"

"Most certainly!" said Malthara, raising her voice so she could be heard over the crowd. "Just imagine what all we'll learn? It's going to be quite an experience!" She did ponder what they intended to do with Belnach, but eventually shifted her thoughts elsewhere. She was honestly happy to be moving along. She never stayed in one spot too long, lest the past come creeping up on her in the dead of night. Her happy expression faded at that particular idea, and her thoughts shifted to Gawain. She really needed to speak to him later. Maybe his insight could help, whenever she finally had to deal with the skeletons in her closet.

Later on, during their journey towards Riverham, Devereaux found himself strolling alongside the wagons. Taking in the sights and sounds of their surroundings as they walked along. He had been through here towards the Free Cities a handful of times in the past, and was rather eager to see how much had changed. Honestly, that was one of the things he enjoyed out of his affliction. Seeing the change going on around him, and pondering how different things used to be before.

As he walked, however, he noticed Gsera and Kastalli move off to themselves to speak. He also managed to hear some of their conversation, thanks to his enhanced hearing. He shouldn't be prying, but it was a habit. A habit that had actually saved his neck more than once in the past. He eased over near them, and manged to catch the last part of the conversation more clearly. They had been speaking about Kastalli's relationship with Syll. Very interesting! He knew the pair liked one another. It was clear as day, every time he looked at them together. But Kastalli was dwelling on the memory of her husband Saito, and afraid of moving on. Tragic.

He didn't want to intrude in the conversation, mainly out of respect for their privacy but also because Gsera spoke the truth. He smiled beneath his mask as he listened. Saito would want Kastalli to be happy, in the end. He did wonder how Syll was handling his attraction to Kastalli, though. The boy seemed rather nervous when it came to her.

Calocis walked alongside the company in silence. His mind was far away. That they had left Waterham behind was a cold comfort. Now the true test began. He recalled one of their companions wishing their new destination would not see cultists barring their path. Fool, Cal thought with a smirk. One of them walks among you now.

Nay. Cal knew that he was nothing like the ilk that had waylaid them. He was worse.

If anything, the fact that other Dark Acolytes had sought out this company was a sign of good fortune. His visions had led him to this place, these people, for a reason. And others of Nyarlaexedum’s faithful had heard a similar call. Were their missions the same? Cal knew not. But he did have faith.

Petro said:
"flowers, for example. They are pretty to behold, but sometimes have nice fragrances for perfumes, or can make dyes for cloth and clay.”

… There is a flower that grows in the Evenshroud that, once purified, serves as a potent dampener of magical energies.

Cal said, both to the Minotavur and to himself. Try though he might, he could not remember the flower’s name. One of the many wonders that only exist underground, he could picture it clearly, feel the familiar numbness that came with holding such a flower in one’s hands…

Awkwardly, Cal said nothing else. The company pressed ahead, and though his body followed, his mind had hitched to that memory and sensation of a life half-forgotten.

As the group made their way out of the city, departing from the cobblestone roads onto a path which was more abundant with nature, Ziggy found himself being brought back and forth through the members of the group. Sometimes there was a nearby animal that fled upon seeing them that he had the urge to chase, or there was an interesting scent in the air that his nose beckoned him to follow, or maybe there was a leaf somewhere on the path that looked particularly like it wanted to be magicked away. Thankfully, in regards to the latter, no fires were started on their trip... so far.

The half-cobold did manage to pick up bits and pieces of others' conversations though. Somewhere curious about new places they would see, others were interested in tattoos, and there was even a group with a widow who was reluctant to move on. He didn't stay tuned in to one conversation too long though, and he certainly didn't join in.

As he weaved through the group though, the sight of one person dampened his mood each time. Whenever his eyes fell on Calocis, Ziggy's ears would drop and his wagging tail would fall motionless. His guilt would bring back the memory of how he had upset the man by igniting his robes, and despite having apologized to the other and having meant no harm, he seemed to still hold resentment. Ziggy didn't want any of his new traveling companions to dislike him... he wanted to be friends with them all! When Cal responded to statement about flowers, mentioning one that he himself was particularly fond of, the half-Cobold saw his chance.

He had no idea what flower the man was talking about, or even what the Evenshroud was, but either way he looked for one to extend as an olive branch. His eyes searched their surroundings for the prettiest flower he could find. Eventually he found one with large white petals just a ways off of the path. The half-cobold quickly scampered over to it and gently picked it up. He then made his way back to Calocis and held it out for him.

"Maybe you can dampen magical energies with this!" he expressed gleefully while wagging his tail.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Anija checked, double checked, triple checked to make sure that her satchel and belongings were tightly secured to herself. Though some carriages and pack animals followed the party down the pathway, Anija had chosen to carry her cargo on foot. The carriages in weeks prior were a short lived comfort, and she knew that. Having wandered from place to place over many years, Anija had grown accustomed to making these journeys on foot.

However, she was not accustomed to traveling with so many people. Perhaps another wanderer or two would share a campfire before departing, but never with an entire party. As a result, she had become very astute of knowing the exact contents of her satchel at all times. With so many magic users in the group, she knew that there would come a time for her ingredients and parchments to play, and she couldn't risk one spilling out.

She was so preoccupied in keeping track of her items, she had paid no attention to where she was going, and walked facefirst into the back of Sentry. Anija, taken off guard, bounced off of the powerful woman and was knocked backwards. Bottles, papers, plant clippings and tinctures spilled forth from her pack and scattered about the ground.

"O-oh my goodness!" Anija shouted, scrambling to gather her belongings and checking for broken glass. "I am so sorry! My sincerest apologies M-miss!"

--
Interactions - Sentry ( Breadman Breadman )

Sentry felt a slight bump on her back which caused her to raise an eyebrow. She turned to see what had happened only to be met with nobody standing behind her, but rather on the ground. Anja the witch had learned what many others have before her unintentionally. The runeseeker's back was deceptively strong.

"Ach, don't worry about it now." Sentry gave her a reassuring smile while placing a hand on Anja's shoulder "I've been hit with all matter of worse things there." Her eyes made their way down to the spilled belongings. A list of items scattered about. Must have been a dozen types of them. She knelled down and grabbed a few of the bottles to help pick up the mess "Hope I didn't break or damage anything you had in there. Wouldn't want anything rare going to waste." She may have not had a clue of the dealing witches and druids, but she did know that they valued their odd plants and dried leaves.

Anija checked things over and dusted off bottles, shuffled papers and reorganized her bag. Breathing a great sigh of relief, she smiled up at Sentry. "Nothing's been too terribly scuffed, and please, you have no reason to apologize. I was so worried about everything I just..." she trailed off, feeling a rush of heat to her cheeks "...didn't look where I was going." She got up and brushed off the dirt, and quadruple checked her bag to ensure it was closed as tight as possible.

She tried her best to hide her embarrassment, but her usually pale white cheeks had become a cherry red. An awkward silence followed, and doing her best to put the situation past her, she stuttered out a meek question. "S-so! Sentry! How goes it on this f-fine day? Are you excited to continue our journey?"

"The journey has just begone hasn't it?" Sentry thought about the question anyway "I suppose my day is going fine. Woke up to some fine dwarf by my side. Got to talk in front of a crowd and now back on the trail."

"One would say we live a fast live in that regard, no? Swift even." Waylond once again tossed in his two coppers in. Sentry momentarily looked towards the knight.

"You are a terrible jokester, Swifty." She returned her attention to Anija "I suppose I'm looking forward to the free cities they're talking about. How free they are is beyond me. Hopefully not wind up like the other cities I've been to. Civilization makes some people really tight around the head. Maybe sample the ale and brews. Give someone a good wallop. The usual." She paused to think of anything to add. "Maybe find some other clue here and there about my own problem, but Cassandra has me covered supposedly. We'll see tonight."

"What about you, Anija? What does the path ahead have for you?"

Anija shrugged. "The future remains foggy as always, I am simply guided towards a destination and not exactly told what to do. I suppose I could take some time to look for more ingredients, perhaps find a rumor or two. I really don't...don't fair well in big cities." she said, somewhat nervously. She subconsciously pulled her hood farther forward to try and conceal more of her face, and tucked her hands into her sleeves. "If you don't mind I th-think I might want to stick with you. For the time being."

"Aye. Keep with me." Sentry nodded and motioned for Anjia to follow her as they walked along with the rest of the company. "Tell you the truth, I barely make myself around the cities. So busy and active that you forget where you are half the time. Doesn't help if you're like me and cant read a word on any of the signs. But would you have the same trouble as that, huh Shy?"

Noradriia

As the company continued on their travels, there was an odd absence of the small newcomer amongst them. Looking around, they would not find her heavily clothed self anywhere amongst the group. However, should one look back towards the city of Waterham, they would see Nora struggling to catch up at a jogging pace. Upon her back was a large pack. Too large for her short stature. Just the look on her face was enough to tell that she was having an issue keeping the quick pace to catch up.

She had not realized that they company had already been set to leave so soon. Perhaps she should have been ready for that. As the others were attending their celebration of sorts, she had tried to take a short nap in the meantime, but ended up asleep longer than she intended. When she woke, she watched as the other had left through the gates. In a panic, she tried to tug along her case, but it was simply too heavy for her to lug along anymore. As a replacement, she had quickly purchased the largest pack available from a general store. She emptied the clothes, gold, and other valuables from her travel chest into the pack before she booked it towards the gates, trying to catch up before she lost sight of her new companions.

She probably could have left a lot of her heavier clothes. A few dresses and what not, but they could be worth something if she could find no use for them, so she figured she would keep them on her person, despite the added weight. By the time she finally caught up, sweat dripped from her chin and she was panting something fierce. She had endurance, but not while burdened with such weight. She walked alongside the others, a short distance behind. So exhausted, and they had only just started walking. The little woman just took a deep breath and readied herself for the trip ahead.

Her hands clung tightly to the straps around her shoulders, body hunched over as she worked to maintain her balance. Her eyes flick to those infront of her as she walks. She still needed to properly learn their names, eventually.

… There is a flower that grows in the Evenshroud that, once purified, serves as a potent dampener of magical energies.

Cal said, both to the Minotavur and to himself. Try though he might, he could not remember the flower’s name. One of the many wonders that only exist underground, he could picture it clearly, feel the familiar numbness that came with holding such a flower in one’s hands…

Petro cupped his chin in thought. "Indeed! Flowers can also hold other, special properties beyond dye. Ingredients for food or alchemy. Poison, too, though those are better left avoided." He was somewhat surprised to see the reserved man speak up, especially considering what had recently happened with Ziggy despite the two making up for it, or so it seemed. Speaking of which - the young half-cobold was bounding over with a large white flower in hand, offering it to Cal. "That is indeed a formidable flower," Petro agreed, though he could not pinpoint the exact type this far from home. "Perhaps you would like to wear it, Mister Calocis? Such things can brighten one's complexion. I just wouldn't... um... eat it without studying it first."

Her hands clung tightly to the straps around her shoulders, body hunched over as she worked to maintain her balance. Her eyes flick to those infront of her as she walks. She still needed to properly learn their names, eventually.

As Petro looked past Cal and Ziggy, he noticed a little ways down the line one of the newcomers struggling to keep up with a large pack weighing them down. He could recall seeing them back before they left Waterham looking somewhat dejected while they were alone, having not had the chance to properly introduce themselves to everyone. It was about that time he was also speaking with Cal and Ziggy - how funny!

Hoping that the half-cobold and quiet elf would get to talking a little more, Petro slowed his walk so that the caravan continued on, others trundling past at a steady pace alongside the wagons. He didn't want to spook anyone by walking directly towards them, that would be intimidating. So after a few moments, he was close to lagging behind with Nora, and he indicated the heavy pack she was carrying. "I can carry that for you, if you would like. I hope you don't mind me saying that you look rather tired. You'll just end up hurting yourself if you press on like that," the minotavur said. "I'm Petrocles, by the way. I remember seeing you but I don't think we got to speaking before the festivities and what not."

Seeing just how hard the diminutive woman was breathing and sweating, Petro rubbed his snout. "I... could also give you a lift if you need one, to a wagon at least."

Nora catches the minotavur trailing behind the others, drawing nearer to the back of the pack. She raises a brow, watching him saunter on back before stopping close to her. She has not encountered almost any of these creatures in her life, but she has heard the odd story or two from her time around the occasional underground dealing. People have always had varying things to say of them, but she never payed much attention to those kinds of opinions.

"I can carry that for you, if you would like. I hope you don't mind me saying that you look rather tired. You'll just end up hurting yourself if you press on like that," the minotavur said. "I'm Petrocles, by the way. I remember seeing you but I don't think we got to speaking before the festivities and what not."

Seeing just how hard the diminutive woman was breathing and sweating, Petro rubbed his snout. "I... could also give you a lift if you need one, to a wagon at least."

She blinks, looking up at the minotavur, peeking at him from behind her hood. She thinks about it for a moment before nodding her head. “I- Uh… I would appreciate that,” Nora says as she loosens the straps around her shoulders. “I had to ditch my chest for something I can travel with. Didn’t realize everyone was already walking.”

She keeps a bit silent for a moment, unsure of how to talk to Petro. “Thank you for offering to carry my things though. I’ll try not to be a nuisance in the future. I’m honestly just surprised that you offered. Some people tend to keep their distance.”

Last edited:
Petro hefts up the pack from Nora, slinging it over one shoulder without an issue, though remaining careful not to jostle the contents around. "Not a problem at all, ma'am. And you're no nuisance, so don't worry about that. No shame in needing a hand around here. Some people can be a bit ornery, but you'll always find a helping hand when you need one."

"And besides, I'm a warrior of honor. Helping people is part of the journey," he said with friendly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back