• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of End(Rapror & Bloods 1x1)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Renzel
Ren was greeted by a very happy yet irritated growl as the she-wolf pounced on Renzel tackling her to the ground. Ren grinned as they rolled to the ground before she shifted her arms around the wolf mixes neck and body and landed on top with the wolf pinned. Her laughter bubbled up from her as Storm growled and whimpered, "You have to try harder than that girl..." She got off the wolf letting Storm stand before nuzzling noses, Storm then nipped Ren's shoulder and Ren ruffled the wolves fur. "Yes, I know, I should have woke you up but I figured they would feel better with you still there." Storms blue eyes shifted to look over at the new person approaching with Kylin, her tail wagged slightly at the sight of him.

Kylin
Kylin wondered what she was going to say, "As far as I know yes, Renzel was one of the first guardians ever. I know she was the first person to have the complexes injected into her, Leon tried it on another person and that was when he found out that certain people can't handle it. There seems to be one difference between those who can handle the complex he made and those who can't. Like I said when she tested the shifting ring she almost lost herself, she shifted to a wolf and almost didn't shift back. He hates experimenting on people with this stuff, but honestly, if he hadn't well the human race as we know would probably not exist anymore."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Evalace gave a solemn look when Kylin started talking about the experiments, though only fir a brief moment. “Expected there to be a few casualties with the compound, but didn’t think I’d be batting-“ her sentence was cut short by the sight of Renzel having wrestled to the ground the biggest damn dog Evalace had ever seen, and was now even nuzzling up to her. Though any reservations she had about the large husky mix died down once it looked in their direction and started wagging its tail. “Well, I guess this is Storm then?” She asked Kylin as they continued to approach the two.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kylin
Kylin nodded just as Storm darted towards him, she leaped at him and he tried to brace for the impact but Storm had the full weight of a wolf on her side and with her fast charge it was hard to stay standing. Storm's tail wagged all while she licked at his face and he laughed slightly, "Yes, girl...I know it has been a while since you last saw me....now get off so we can get a move on it." Storm's blue eyes moved to the girl as a slight bark came from her, she was curious but cautious. Her tail wagging slightly, "Stormy you don't have to worry about her, just don't charge her as you do us." Ren said walking over to the wolf mix and shoving her off Kylin, Storm gave a small growl as Ren shoved her off Ky before padding over to Eva. Her ears laid back as she stepped closer smelling at the girl, she gave a small whimper before lowering her head towards Eva's hand. Ren smiled, "She wants you to make the first move, that's her way of giving you her permission. Once you touch her she will know if you are trustworthy or not."

The white haired girl wasted no time in crouching down to be eye level with the wolf mix. She then reached out her hand and placed it on Storm’s forehead with little hesitation, though that didn’t stop her from occasionally glancing at the brush around her, possibly searching for anything that might jump out from it whether it’s friendly or not. Suddenly she let out a yawn. “Damn it, must be more worn out than I thought.”

Kylin & Renzel
Storm's tail wagged as Eva pat her head, "Well, then lets get you back to camp. Is it very far from us now Ren?" Ren nodded, "It's not too far from here at all. And you two can take my spots that were set up." Soon they found themselves entering a small camp thing set up under some ruined buildings. One of the people had woke up and nodded to Ren before going back to sleep. "You guys sleep over there me and Storm will curl up over here. If you don't mind sharing blankets." Kylin blushed, "Um..no I can stand guard and..." Ren held up a hand, "No...we are limited on blankets and I don't need either of you getting colds when we go to move out."

“Ya know, ignoring orders from your superiors generally doesn’t end well.” Evalace chimed in at the banter between the two. She really didn’t mind sleeping on the dirt as she was used to it, but that didn’t matter in the moment. Still something seemed odd as she scanned the area and found that a particular raven was nowhere to be found. A frike couldn’t have gotten to him, too crafty for that to happen, but it was still strange that he seemed to have not arrived at the camp. “Speaking of watch, who has first?” She asked turning back to the two wondering what they would do.

Kylin & Renzel
Ren smiled, "As I said, I want the two of you to get some sleep, trust me I'll be fine being on watch all night if I have too. Certainly wouldn't be the first time I've done it either." Storm nuzzled Ren's hand wanting to be acknowledged, "Yes. yes, give credit where credit is due. Storm here is also with me and she would notice anything far before I would." Storm seemed to give a satisfied huff before looking to Kylin and Eva. Kylin sighed, "Fine, but if you need someone to switch with I'll keep watch, no problem." Ren laughed, "I bet you're just nervous having to sleep so close to another person let alone a feeemalleee." Ren's voice dropped low as she batted her eyelashes at Ky making her teasing to him even worse. His face turned to beat red in record time, "T-that...that's not what..." Ren broke into laughter at how embarrassed Kylin was, she really couldn't help but tease the poor guy. "Don't fret about it Eva, Ky here is the perfect gentleman, if he wasn't I'd kick his butt." Ren said with another bit of laughter before smacking Kylin's shoulder, his face still red even though he tried to hide his blush. God, how come Ren could tease him so badly, she knew how to make him blush within seconds. It wasn't his fault he had never had a girlfriend, nor was it his fault that he got shy about mentioning such things. He honestly never dared to think about relationships due to his bad luck.

“Eva?” Evalace tilted her head at the sudden nickname, but it didn’t bother her as much as Rufus’ sudden disappearance. Regardless Ren’s offer of watch was somewhat refreshing to her, but it was curious how she was so... needlessly self sacrificing in the white haired girl’s opinion. However, she didn’t want to argue this and simply pulled out her whistle, and softly blew into it, and after a few moments the sound of a raven cawing came from the rafters above them and a familiar white raven poked his head down to meet their eyes before quickly obscuring himself again. “Sorry about that. Anyways I guess we’ll rest until we’re ready to move then.” She stated and waited for a response.

"I am so sorry...I...um just have a bad habit of giving people nicknames... If you don't want me to call you Eva i can understand after all we did just meet." Kylin laughed slightly, "She isn't joking i bet just about ever person or pet she has ever met has some sort of nickname." Ren and Kylin looked up as the crow cawed peeking out before vanishing once again. Storm looked up to the bird licking at her maw and Ren frowned, "Rufus is not food...so no touchy touch, got that Storm." Storm looked to Ren with her ears flat against her head but her tail wagged slightly and Ren sighed. "At this rate Rufus is probably safer up there...this girl, I swear, she loves hunting but prey is slim." Storm seemed to nod slightly as if agreeing with Ren before she tugged at the girls sleeve to head off to their post. "You two get some sleep you'll be the first one's i wake up in the morning." With that Ren and Storm headed over to a small pile of rubble from what used to be a small building and they climbed on top making themselves comfortable.

Kylin sighed, "Well i guess we should do as she said at this rate we'll get to sleep and then wake up." He still wasn't comfortable sleeping so close to the girl but there really was no helping it. Kylin laid down on the slightly cold concrete slab and waited for her to lay next to him so they could share the blanket. Thankfully it was a decent size so they wouldn't have to snuggle close if they didn't need or want too.
(Figured you could make one more response before we did a small timeskip()​

Last edited:
“I’d like to her try, if Frike give up the chase due to him being annoying, I doubt the dog could even have a chance in hell for that.” Evalace remarked as Ren climbed onto the rubble. Which left her alone with Kylin, and it seemed she didn’t have much of a choice in what to do next. So she joined him with her back facing his, showing a more than a few bandages covering her back, though it didn’t seem as there were any injuries underneath them. “Still, I guess orders are orders.” she remarked, as she stared off into space, trying to get to sleep.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (sorry for the late response, but yea I’m cool with that)

Last edited:
Ren and Storm had stayed awake for most the night each of them actually taking turns for short naps if one was taken. However, Storm's fur bristled as the sound of a howl echoed off in the distance. But it wasn't the normal crystal clear howl of other wolves, no, this one was broken and shaky. It was the howl of a Wertol, Ren stood looking in the direction of it waiting to hear if there were more. It took only a few seconds for her to get her answer as more than four other howls answered and that told her that this was a pack. Not only that but after her encounter with the fortiz she wasn't about to take the chance and have Kylin and Evalace face them all with her. They didn't know how many were in the pack let alone how big these ones would be. Storm growled low in her throat and Ren nodded, "I know girl, lets go get them. You wake up the others I will get Eva and Ky up." Storm nodded padding over she began to nuzzle to the others waking up the people slowly as to not send them into a panic. Ren walked up and shook both Ky and Eva's shoulder, "Hey guys...we are moving sooner than expected." Kylin didn't move at all for a while, so Ren reached over and closed off his nose. It only took him about thirty seconds of not breathing and he shot up glaring at Ren. "What the hell Ren!" Ren smiled slightly, "Well, I need you up now, we've got company on the way and well honestly I'd rather miss them!" Kylin froze listening to the croaky howls come from the distance ever so often and his face turned pale. "I'm up now..."

Evalace didn’t need Ren’s prompting to get up, leaping to her feet quickly as if she had performed this song and dance before. “Rufus!” She called and the white raven flew down from the rafters of the decimated building. “Track!” She ordered and her feathered companion instantly took off towards the howls. “I agree with her, if a fight can be avoided while civs are around that would be the best case scenario.” She responded as Ren told Kylin how she’d rather miss these guests. “Then again we have no idea if we’re already surrounded or not so until we get that information so we have to just prepare for the worst until then.” She said drawing her sword in the process and stood in preparation.

Ren smiled, "Very true, but I think they are about two miles away from us...don't hold me to that guess though." Kylin shook his head, "You amaze me with how well you can hear things..." He grabbed his weapon and stood to look around and searching for movement that wasn't supposed to be there but his eyes were only half awake at this point. For some reason, he had been sleeping rather well for the first time in his whole life. He glanced over to Evalace wondering if it had been because of her, but he would never say that. Not to mention now was not the time to wonder about such things, he watched Storm wake up the people in different ways. Ren soon was there helping Storm now that she wasn't worried about having them up. Ren smiled to a few of the little kids who nodded and the others who seemed to worry a bit before Ren pointed over to Ky and Eva. Whatever she said settled them all down and they focused on packing small things that they had brought in their journey. There was one kid who seemed to hang around Ren and it made Kylin smirk, the young man seemed almost smitten with Ren and Ren didn't even notice. Then again Ren never seemed to notice when guys wanted her attention in any other manner than that of a fighter. She noticed other people's emotions but not her own or others aimed at her. Kylin glanced over to Evalace, "While your bird tell us how far these damned beasts are or will we have to go off Ren's guess. Nothing wrong with that, she usually has good guesses but I'm simply wondering."

Evalace simply held up her left index finger in response to Kylin’s question, and within a few moments Rufus came back and landed on her left shoulder. About thirty seconds went by before the white raven cawed, and then another, and another. “Alright, circle this area and call out if a fight with them is inevitable, otherwise when we leave follow.” Rufus cawed our in response to that statement and took off once more, leaving the three guardians in silence before Evalace broke it again. “Ren was close, if Rufus didn’t make a mistake they should be about 1.5 miles from us. More then enough space to pack up everything here and move out if we’re quick enough.” She stated lowering her weapon a bit.

Kylin waited, watching as the bird left and then returned just about as fast, "Sounds good, lets get these guys out." He headed over to a group of adults who were stumbling around trying to get things done. The children seemed far calmer than the adults which was odd, but they had been born around this. Ren smiled as they got everything packed up and began to move out, "Everyone we are going to be moving fast and I will not leave you behind. So please keep up with our pace. If someone falls behind I will drop back with them, after all my goal is to get you guys to safety. We have Evalace and Ky here that will help if they tell you to do something you listen to them. Understand!" People nodded glancing at the two new arrivals, "Let's move out now."

Well the kids were obedient at least, was the thought that ran through Evalace’s mind as she helped them evacuate the area. However she stayed behind the rest of the group, not out if not wanting to interact with anyone, but rather to make sure nothing could sneak up behind them. She would occasionally push one of the kids forward if they started to lag behind, but after a while as they started to get closer to safer areas she slowly began to move up until she was close to where Kylin and Ren were along with Dr. Leon, who Evalace seemed wary of, but she put those thoughts aside for the moment and approached them. “Sorry, forgot to ask. But which base are you two heading to? I recently got transferred to Queens and kinda got dumped in the middle of nowhere.”

Ren paused for a second looking around at each person and making sure the children were doing fine. Little Sarah was walking with her brother only half awake and she smiled. She moved over picking her up, "Hey why not let your big brother carry you. He is strong enough and you, my sleepy one are going to fall back asleep while walking." Sarah shook her head, "No...t-that would mean im weak and slow I can't be that way. O-one day I'll be as strong as you and be able to take out all these stupid bad creatures!" Ren giggled slightly, "Well first you need to get older and stay strong that means catching up on the proper amount of sleep." She said ruffling her hair, the young girl pouted slightly before giving up. "F-fine...big brother can...you carry me." Ren smiled as he walked over, taking her and the two of them talked silently before Sarah fell asleep.

Kylin nodded, "Well that is perfect, we are in the Queen's Base....also sounds about right getting randomly dumped in the middle of nowhere. But i find it to be a perfect way to train your sense of direction. I often venture out with no map that way I can find my way around by using the skies instead of paper." His eyes roamed around their surroundings, before landing back to Eva. "Things might be a bit rough at first but I'm sure you'll fit right in. Though you might not want to hang around me once we arrive...people...tend to not like me much and I'd hate to cause you trouble right from the start."

“Cause me trouble?” Evalace mused on that thought, thinking on what why being involved with him could possibly get her into hot water. “Does it have something to do with that Luckless title of yours?” She asked after remembering that Ren had called him that before. “What’d you do to deserve that? Step of fifteen mines in a row? Or have every gun you tried to use blow up in your face the second you pulled the trigger?” She asked with a bit of childish innocence in her voice, though the things she used as her initial thoughts seemed quite morbid.

Meanwhile Rufus has taken up residence on top of Storm’s head and would occasionally poke his head down to tease the wolf mix into trying to catch him, only for the white feathered raven to fly far out of reach before she could even come close, and would repeat the process every few seconds. Eventually the raven got bored and flew over to Evalace and roosted upon her shoulder.

Kylin shook his head, "Of only it were something as simple as those. Or perhaps something like that would have been far better then id be the one that was dead and she'd still be here...." He said the last part coming out as a whisper. "I...got my partner killed along with several other guardians all because I wanted to get to know the girl my parents had chosen for me. I wanted to make sure she wasn't being forced because i. Would never do that to someone. After they were killed bad luck just seemed to follow me wherever i went. People avoid me afraid i bring about their demise."

Storm gave a frustrated growl at the raven wishing she could fly, but soon the bird felt her alone. Flying back to its masters shoulder and leaving Storm standing there in irritation. Ren called to her brining about a distraction that the she wolf was grateful for. "Stormy if things go haywire go with the kids...you'll have to protect them on your own." Storm pressed her mizzle into Rens hand whining softly. She never liked it when Ren spoke lime they would part forever.

“That’s... it?” It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Evalace didn’t quite understand that that was the reason he deserved such a nickname. “I kinda figured there’d be more to it.” She added with a disappointed huff. Though she still understood the feeling of feeling that misfortune was following him, as she was no different seeing how every partner she had always ended up dead, and both families she’s had left her unwillingly in one way or another. “I understand that feeling though... that misfortune just follows you everywhere. Like the reaper himself feels the need to remind you of how much he owes you for existing.” She stated in order to show Kylin that. “Still kinda disappointed though.”

"It may seem like only a little to you but to those who were around me found it to be the worst possible luck...and ever since im just always in the wrong place at the wrong time it seems. Well even if im not there people still blame things on me." He shrugged slightly, "Ren and Leon are the only reason ive found a place that i can call home." He glanced to Ren as she smiled and laughed with those they were escorting. "No one would dare try and throw me out with her and the doc standing up for me. Though i would rather not be relying on the two of them." There was an almost ear piercing howl the song supposed to run any of the others had. Kylin turned, "Are we moving that slow or was there some closer than we thought...."

Ren stopped looking back, "We need to move faster now you guys we cant slow down no matter what!" She pushed people in front if her to get them moving fast Leon glanced at her, "You have the rings with you yes?" Ren nodded, "Yes, if things get out of hand i will use the shifting ring." Leon flinched, "Be careful."

Evalace listened to Kylin explain his position, and his relationship to Ren and the doctor. She just gave him a confused, yet blank, stare as she didn’t understand why he didn’t want to rely on individuals so dependable. She didn’t get to ask any sort of question as a howl had broken through the silence, and the white haired girl instantly drew her sword and crouched down into a fighting stance which caused Rufus to fly off her shoulder with a crow. She stood there in wait as she could feel the Frike getting closer and closer and eventually Rufus let out a series of haunting caws, sounding almost like a countdown. One that signaled the imminent arrival of their foes.

Ren nodded before turning to guard those who she was tending to. She figured Evalace was a solo fighter and if that was the case then there were currently three solo fighters. It should be enough but with her last encounter of Frike she wasn't so sure. She didn't want anything to happen to the people she was leading to the base and she certainly didn't want anything to happen to the Guardians that had joined her. "STORM STAY WITH THE CIVILIANS NO MATTER WHAT!" Storm paused before turning and pushing a person to walk faster with her head. Her owner had given her a command and she needed to follow through no matter how much she wanted to turn around. She unsheathed her two katana's waiting for the first flash of the bright glowing eyes or the woretels that were close. She caught a flash of red to her left, "Shit! Kylin duck!" She dropped a katana to the ground before launching the second one straight over Kylin's head and into the eye of a woretel. "Geez, Ren a little more warning next time...." His eyes turned to the dropped body of the woretel he pulled the sword from the dead creature and tossed it back to Ren, "Thanks for that though." Ren nodded before turning her attention to several woretel's that came to stop in front of them. Growls rumbling up from them as they took notice of their smaller pack member dead on the ground. "Give it all you got but don't die! If you need a healing ring tell me right away!" A huge woretel stepped forward looking over the three of them with ice blue glowing eyes, the white of its fur standing out against the other smaller, brown, and grey woretels. It's growl made the others turn silent as it stared at the three of them before taking a step forward with a harsh howling battle cry.

Evalace didn’t waste time getting ito the think of things as Rufus followed behind her and began to peck at and annoy the smaller woretels with hit and runs as his master joined him, leaving Ren and Kylin to tag team the larger one with blue eyes. The white haired gurl started off her fight against the smaller woretels by immediately slashing the head off the first one she reached, and was about to to the same to the second when it pounced on her and pinned her to the ground. Evalace immediately grabbed the beast’s head with both of her hands to keep it from biting her , but it did nothing to stop its claws from piercing her skin as she winced in pain. She then began to slowly twist the woretel’s head by force as the other smaller one she didn’t kill stalked closer.

This was certainly not what Ren had wanted to deal with but, she had also had a feeling that things weren't going to go as smoothly as her plan had been set up. She and Kylin worked together while Eva went off with her winged partner fighting. Ren slashed into the chest of one of the larger ones while Kyling landed the finishing blow, the woretel's head rolling to the ground. However, when Kylin darted off to the side leaving Ren alone she didn't question it. Turning her attention to the two woretels as they moved closer now that she was by herself, she glanced to see why he had left only to see Eva pinned before a large brown paw slammed into her side. Ren flew into a nearby tree her body shaking as pain raced through her. "Dumb...that...was dumb..." She panted out as blood dripped down the side of her mouth and there was extreme pain coming from her head. The two woretels that had turned their attention on her moved in quickly and Ren rushed to find her katana's only to come up empty-handed. Her hand went into her pocket around the shifting ring...was she going to have to chance it? No, she shook her head and grabbed the closest thing, which was a decent sized rock. When one got close enough she slammed the rock into the side of its head making it drawback and confusing the other one. That pause was just what she needed as her eyes located one of her katana's she rushed forward sliding under the closest woretel and grabbing up her katana. Panting, she stood wiping the blood from her face as it had started dripping from her forehead due to hitting the tree. "Now we can party..." she muttered before rushing back at the startled woretel's.

Kylin felt bad for having left Ren, but as soon as he noticed Eva pinned he had to go help her, he quickly pressed the button on his sword drawing it back and flinging it at the small woretel that was stalking up on her. It cried out as the metal whip slammed into it's side and turning growling. "Just hang on a bit more Evalace and I'll get that damned thing off you!" The small woretel rushed forwards in a fit of rage before Kylin got his sword retracted back and he dropped low to the ground just barely being missed by the woretels attempted body slam. There was a familiar clicking noise and Ky stood rushing at the woretel on top of Evalace. The blade struck the woretel in the shoulder making it howl in pain and jerk away from Evalace, but it didn't back down. Anger simmered in its eyes and their smaller friend also was back to join in the fun. He hoped Ren was having better luck than them. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back