• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of End Interest Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
By 3000 the world began to take a turn as the technologies began to advance to the betterment of the human race. By 3019 they have created great medical advancements along with grasping nanotechnology. This sent the world into a new era providing nanotech to large companies and helping to save the environment at the same time, as they found ways to cut back on the pollution produced by most big companies. Unfortunately, little did the world know that most of these advancements wouldn't stop the world from falling apart but in fact, help it to it's down fall. In 3027 the world was full of high technological advancements and the once ruined environment had been saved. However, none were prepared for the creatures called Frikë Predators. They came to be thanks to a mad scientist named Dr. Kalzer Frilk. These creatures soon took over the world and the remaining humans stayed in hiding. But these creatures have a very good sense of smell and the higher a persons fear or the more blood they smell the easier they can find their prey. Not all hope was lost as Dr. Leon Dringo created a protein complex that could be injected into people. This heightened their strength, speed, sight, hearing, and sense of smell. Those who were able to withstand the injection became known as Guardians. Becoming the protectors of the human race, and the last hope of survival.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So as you might have guessed this is a somewhat of an apocalyptic rp, however it isn't zombies that have taken over but the creatures called Frikë Predators. There is a lot of lore to this and while I don't expect you to read it all and remember it. I do expect you to read the lore for the rp, there are a lot of things that will help you understand the storyline better. I have work months on this rp and would like to see where it goes so I hope you all will join in on this little adventure of ours.

There will a second MOD besides myself and that would Coyote Coyote (unless they change their minds) If that it the case then I will be hunting for another MOD, this doesn't mean though that you can do whatever you please. It's mainly because this is a large rp and I want the extra help maintaining it so it doesn't die! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LORE
CHARACTERS
RP THREAD
CHAT

Last edited:
Roles
While there are some normal humans I still want this to mainly focus on the Guardians so if you want a normal human but all the current ones are filled just ask me and i can allow it.

Pets: You characters are allowed a pet, this pet can be a house pet of a wild animal you have domesticated. Now please keep in mind if your character is out traveling a lot it is unlikely that they would be keeping a ferret or something similar to that with them. And no...you can not have a pet Frikë XD I know some of you would want to try that!!! haha

Pure Guardians

Tempest Rosalie Dalir: 19 - Rank: Solo - Weapon/s: Glock 19 and twin daggers - Pet: Shadow(LyannaM)
_____ _____: ___ - Rank: ______ - Weapon/s: _______- Pet: _____(Circe)
_____ _____: ___ - Rank: ______ - Weapon/s: _______- Pet: _____(dimensional)
_____ _____: ___ - Rank: ______ - Weapon/s: _______- Pet: _____

Injected Guardians

Renzel Tifon: 26 - Rank: Solo - Weapon/s: Twin red and black katanas - Pet: Storm(Racingbloodwolf)

Normal Humans

Leon Dringo: 48 - Weapon/s: Glock 43 - Pet: None(Racingbloodwolf)
_____ _____: ___ - Weapon/s: _______- Pet: _____
_____ _____: ___ - Weapon/s: _______- Pet: _____​

Last edited:
interested
Interested. Love the world built so far!
Interested
I am interested in this.
Hey you guys so I was wondering if anyone of you would be interested in being the other Guardian that was sent out with Renzel to go to Albany in order to locate Gainer Lab and see what information is there about Kalzer Frilk. Also I'll get my characters posted tomorrow when I get better signal .

Hey you guys so I was wondering if anyone of you would be interested in being the other Guardian that was sent out with Renzel to go to Albany in order to locate Gainer Lab and see what information is there about Kalzer Frilk. Also I'll get my characters posted tomorrow when I get better signal .
I'd love to be a pure guardian so I'll take this role on

I'd like to ask something
What's exactly the difference between Pure and Injected Guardians
I thought I explained it in the lore, but it is as I said. Injected is a guardian who has been injected with the protein complex and has to get injected with it every two months or their bodies will shut down due to withdraws. A pure guardian is born with two guardian parents making their blood pure and to where they don't have to get an injection of the protein complex.

Sweet

Interested. Love the world built so far!
Interested
I’m interested as well. Probably Pureblood Guardian.
Am I able to get a Pure Guardian spot?
Once everyone gets their character/s up i think we will go ahead and start. Should draw more people in as we go and this is also one were you can bring in your own NPC's just dont get to carried away with them haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back