• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Darkness. The room is cold and dimly lit. You don't know where you are, but you may as well know everything. And then the door opens.

There’s someone in the doorway. “Up and at em’ newbie.” the person yells, opening the curtains.

A lot really. Basically there were a lot of wars over a few centuries, and only a small part of the Earth recovered. Zombies, mutated creatures, and other dangers roam vast deserts. But there are people who have learned to survive and you (the reader) are greeted by one of those people.

Hey Social! I just found this! Also, you met Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays she's like, my mom of this site. I go to her for advice. She's a great person!

Why didn't you just say that in the original post? It'll throw others off since it doesn't actually explain the plot or the setting, which is how most people decide if they want to partake in the RP or not.

She's new. She doesn't understand everything yet, but don't worry, I'm helping her as best as I can.

Basically there were a lot of wars over a few centuries, and only a small part of the Earth recovered. Zombies, mutated creatures, and other dangers roam vast deserts. But there are people who have learned to survive and you (the reader) are greeted by one of those people.

Okay, when do we start! And I like your explanation, not to long, it's simple and straight to the point.

I groan as my vision was trying to adjust to the new light surrounding the room. I try blocking it out with my hand as I hear a voice of a person. ''Who do you think you are?'' I exclaim.

“The person who’s going to keep you alive, that’s who.” the voice replied. “Now get up, you’ve got a long day ahead.”

"I'm not getting up until you answer some questions...'' I stumble a bit as I still couldn't see well and couldn't make out their gender. ''First, where am I? Second, who are you? And finally three, why am I here?''

Woah woah woah! Stop! This is for interest checks! You’ll have to make a different page in the group RPs forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back