• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World In Change (Political, Military, Diplomacy RP)

Moldie

Modpurger Edgelord
Colonization and a new era of science has set the stage for a world of tension. War is awaited, patiently. Nations are scrambling to raise armies and amass gold. With the invention of the rail, advanced riflery and new medical advancements no one can expect what this new war will be like, but it’s brewing. It has been for a long time.
This will be an RP based on the earth's equivalent of the 1870s, and will be set in a world war like scenario. A large part of this RP will thus play out in war, political strife and interaction of leaders. You will play as a nation fo your own design, but they have in every way be grounded in our reality, as in no fantasy elements. That’s the basic gist of it, I hope to see you either as friend or foe. (More details will be added if this takes shape)

I am interested. Gonna industrialize hard and maximize factory output
(Hearts of Iron 4 noises)
Please don't let this die! :L I'll do anything! Pwease pwease pwease!

Always a tricky one! I guess we'll have to come up with a collective solution!
how about we make it turnbased with days. For exaple all players use all their actions on their turn ans so a day passes. I'm thinking of this system to have days months and years

Moldie Moldie So... I have a interstellar faction I'm working on and nowhere near finished, but it's entirely sci fi. I'm guessing it wouldn't fit into the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back