• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Enders (and the Ender-Hunters!)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Set in your average idea of a medieval fantasy world with heroes, monsters, magic and more!
The big twist for this story is that all beings have a chance of being born with a unique skill/ability...
Most skill users are seen as lucky individuals born with a unfair advantage,  Rainshroud invisible when wet. Shadowrun move through shadows. Arcane eye see sources of mana and the strength of magic...
But some skill users are born with abilities that can only be described as world ending.

Dreamweaving for example, the unique and rare ability to make reality from dreams and nightmares...
Puppetmaster is another, the unique skill of controlling living beings via magical threads...
Skilleater, as it's name suggests it allows one to eat those with a ability and steal the unique power for themselves...
When one has a unique power that is dangerous enough they become known as World enders, most know to avoid them at all costs. Some are stupid or strong enough to pursue these threats. Few are crazy or skilled enough to make a career of it.

That's where your character would come in. A recent recruit to a Hunting guild, these badass fools specifically hunt world enders for gold and glory!
For pride and prejudice!
For heroism and handjobs!
For safety and sex!
Funny enough most successful Ender Hunters are terrible in social situations, might be they lose a bit of that when training to become strong enough to slay the unfair advantage...

Hoping for a few players who'd like to quest in a medieval fantasy, your character can have their own unique skill/ability or be your standard adventurer who trains relentlessly to become something like medieval fantasy Batman.

Taking on all manner of World ending indviduals and monsters.
Like those listed above and more.

A cs page and OOC will be made if some people rock up to play. To help prove how invested you are...
How about brainstorming a skill idea for your character or a Main boss? You could post it here and then it's your unique skill no one else can have

Last edited:
To help set the tone of the rp ima just bump it every so often with a random post that takes place in this world.

Using his skill Eye birds view Dangwop Shotel is able to teach his class about World Enders from a safe distance. Allowing the young ones to see what his summoned bird can via magic, Master Dangwop elaborates...
20-dragon-characters-in-anime.jpg
"That dragon is a world ender if you hadn't noticed..."
"I didn't" was the answer he received followed by the laugh of some others. Regardless Dangwop kept explaining with a calm tone.
"Huuhhhhh....Well, see how its still flying even with those decayed wings, how it's more the skeletal frame of a dragon with dark magic inside..."
The Dragon did appear way more undead then most... a child comments on this.
"That's right, most monsters with a unique skill end up thriving long after their natural lifespan. Most believe the first lich was a powerful human with a unique skill, they continued the pursuit of power all while forgetting about their body and the joys of life... a powerful ability does not determine a world ender, ones mind along with the skill is the difference between a dangerous threat and a World ending monster"

"Fun! Fun! Fun! Your all having so much fun!"
Bonnaby Veeja twirls around the ballroom with a thin pink stream of goo spraying out of each fingertip. The approaching guards dropped their weapons as the magic hits their skin. Bursting into laughter they wrestle each other like idiot children, they were having such fun!

"Run!!" Duke Salvat screams at his guests but the exits are blocked by murderers and piles of smiling corpses. Bonnaby's rogues stab and stack any who oppose them or their talented leader by running or fighting back. "I am Madam Bonny and I just so happen to be a skill user, said skill is a grand one indeed... Emotion Lord is my skill, able to manipulate the feelings of any living creature. I make the bravest warriors flee like cowards, make violent criminals to weep like tiny orphans, force the proudest of kings to their knees begging for their confidence back. I am Bonny Veeja, all who oppose me will perish, those who follow shall flourish!"

A stoic man emerges from the shadows continuing to drink as all this goes on. "I'll follow if you can rid me of this depression"
A rogue attempts to kill this interruption but the depressed man flips the attacker and steps on this rogue resulting in the sound of bones and a throat being crushed. The uniform suggests this man is a respected knight still in services of the kingdom

"I haven't cared in years, I am sick of wearing a mask pretending that nothing is wrong... I just want to be happy once more"
Bonny watched this man with fear hidden behind her smile. The ease at which he kills was scary even for one as powerful as her.
That man just killed Terry like it was nothing... would he kill me just as quick if I cannot force his happiness? Would he hunt me down once my skill wears off? Has he a skill?

Bonnaby Veeja was beginning to realise her master plan of taking over the city of Golton could be foiled in many ways, her skill was potentially world ending but she needs more than a gang of toughs and some emotionally manipulated nobles to be named Queen of the lands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back