World Building World Building Input

So I'm working on a steampunk, sky pirate, fantasy, adventure roleplay. I just need someone to be a sounding board for what I've got so far.
If anyone would be interested in giving a little input, feel free to PM me.

Mostly just input on the plot / people of the world ATM.

Sky pirate, fantasy and steampunk? You seem to be spreading yourself quite thin. How do you plan on managing all the different genre expectations?

Sky pirate, fantasy and steampunk? You seem to be spreading yourself quite thin. How do you plan on managing all the different genre expectations?
Easily, not sure how this mix is difficult it basically writes itself. But to answer the question mixing themes, Victorian era steampunk asethetics, with skyships powered by steam technology, originating from an industrial revolution in a fantasy world with elves, dwarves, humans, and a few other races each with some form of magic system and a boom in technology brought on by an ancient artifact (a boom in which is limited to the elves for plot reasons!) leaving the rest of the world in this post industrial revolution, steampower era of tech and development.

I see. I guess I was just thinking of the aesthetic and forgot about the inclusion of fantasy races would work as fantasy already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back