• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World building for DnD 5e

TwistedTruth

Looking for a good book series. Fantasy prefered.
Looking for someone creative and open minded who would be up for helping make Loot, Enemies, and Lore for an entire homebrew DnD campaign. we will design cities and everything from the ground up, If need be we can have more then one person but I'd prefer who ever helps me make the world to not Meta game if the do end up in the campaign with me as the DM.

This will probably take ~ month to complete. I want an in depth world where players can choose any way of clearing a dungeon or solving a problem.

I can help with the designing of cities and villiages etc, not so good at designing the rest since I don't have much (Or if any) DnD experience. I only listened to podcasts of DnD.

We can learn and improve with eachother, also seen you lurking around dice threads and dice interest checks. If you end up in a Dice rp soon let me know and I'll join. If I get in one I'll hook you up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back